Forums

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,375

turtlelink

pie4prez wrote:

I like the game so far. I have one level 20 Zorua and one level 26 Tepig.

I named them Zorro and Pokabu (the Japanese name for Tepig).

How did you get Zorua so early?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Colors

I just got mine today because I couldn't make it to the mall to get my pre-ordered copy on day one. I have a level 15 Oshawott named Samurex, A level 6 Patrat named Pack-rat, and a level 6 Lillipup named Paco. I know, they kinda suck.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Colors

pie4prez wrote:

I like the game so far. I have one level 20 Zorua and one level 26 Tepig.

I named them Zorro and Pokabu (the Japanese name for Tepig).

Why haven't you evolved your tepig? Is there some move that tepig can only learn if you don't evolve it?

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

komicturtle

He got the Zorua by simply going to a building at the end of the city (as if you're going into the desert) and there's a man in that building that requires you to tell him a secret code to use his 'device'. Suicune, Entei, Raikou and Celebi must be in the PC to transfer over to Black and White. I got my Zoroark by I'm not going to use it (yet). Same goes for that Victini.

I'm not going to use the three dogs either (as much as I love them) since I want to play the game with ALL new Pokemon on my team.

komicturtle

Joeynator3000

Yay, half-way through with the badge collecting! Had trouble on the fourth, but decided switch out a Poke and went back to the leader and Sawked it to him. (this guy does evolve right? lol)

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

komicturtle

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Yay, half-way through with the badge collecting! Had trouble on the fourth, but decided switch out a Poke and went back to the leader and Sawked it to him. (this guy does evolve right? lol)

Nope. It's basically this gen's Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee. I NEVER encountered them in the wild though

komicturtle

Joeynator3000

komicturtle92 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Yay, half-way through with the badge collecting! Had trouble on the fourth, but decided switch out a Poke and went back to the leader and Sawked it to him. (this guy does evolve right? lol)

Nope. It's basically this gen's Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee. I NEVER encountered them in the wild though

Oh, explains Throh then, ah well...moving on. xD

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

komicturtle

I found Cubchoo and Meinfoo! As much as I wanted Cubchoo in my team- I think having Meinfoo is a better choice as my team has two Pokemon capable of using Ice moves anyhow. Plus, Meinfoo looks cool.

komicturtle

Joeynator3000

receives the Lucky Egg as a gift
Um, well, that's erm...uh...o_0

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

komicturtle

BellGoRiiing wrote:

receives the Lucky Egg as a gift
Um, well, that's erm...uh...o_0

Use EET. It's helpful especially in training and getting MORE Exp.

komicturtle

Joeynator3000

komicturtle92 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

receives the Lucky Egg as a gift
Um, well, that's erm...uh...o_0

Use EET. It's helpful especially in training and getting MORE Exp.

lol...I've started playing again with Platinum, so yeah...I know. xD

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

turtlelink

Holy crap you can breed Zoroark!
I thought it was legendary... Guess not.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Issun

WHAT ? Oh man, bring on the Zorua/Zoroark army then ! I'll do it !

Waffle !

TheBaconator

I'm looking for a final member of my party (to see my party looks at my signature) and I want either a fire or ice Pokemon. Any Recommendations?

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Highwinter

Just finished the main story.. The end of the game is ridiculously epic, it's a huge improvement over all of the previous games and I've been very satisfied with the game in general. Now to see how the endgame holds up.

@ballkirby1: You should be able to catch a Darumaka around that point, he's one of my favourite new Pokemon and he's very helpful later on, thanks to learning a few fighting moves. There's also Litwick (fire/ghost) a little later on and Cubchoo, if you do want to go with an ice type.

Highwinter

Kid_A

ballkirby1 wrote:

I'm looking for a final member of my party (to see my party looks at my signature) and I want either a fire or ice Pokemon. Any Recommendations?

Good lord, man! How do you have all these level 40 pokemon already?

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

TheBaconator

Kid_A wrote:

ballkirby1 wrote:

I'm looking for a final member of my party (to see my party looks at my signature) and I want either a fire or ice Pokemon. Any Recommendations?

Good lord, man! How do you have all these level 40 pokemon already?

I use the Lucky Egg for the stronger ones I want to level up and the Exp.Share for the weaker ones. Most of the wild Pokemon around the point I am give out a massive average of 600 exp for every time I defeat one. Also does anyone recommend Cryogonal? He's located in the cave I am in.

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Rensch

My team at this point:

Slithers - Servine - Grass-type
Chimpansea - Simipour - Water-type
Stripez - Zebstrika - Electric-type
Grilla - Darmanitan - Fire-type
Crocrunch - Krookodile - Ground/Dark-type
Birdino - Archeops - Rock/Flying-type

All around level 60.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

TheBaconator

Archeops has the worst ability ever. Lossing half of both attack stats's power when its health is below 50%. What is the point of that?

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Highwinter

ballkirby1 wrote:

Archeops has the worst ability ever. Lossing half of both attack stats's power when its health is below 50%. What is the point of that?

He is very powerful at full health.

Highwinter

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic