DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 501 to 520 of 1,375

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

501. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

Get both ;3

...Funny....(and what's up with IGN's review? lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

502. Posted:

funny? I was kinda serious... though if you can't afford both then you can always flip a coin ;)

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

503. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

funny? I was kinda serious... though if you can't afford both then you can always flip a coin ;)

I thought you were being funny, I stick with one version...having two seems kinda pointless to me. (besides, I'm saving up for the 3DS anyways, lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Leonzable

504. Posted:

I just got it today!

"WE ARE THE FATHERZZZZZZZZZZZZZ JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA"
-some random guy online

AuthorMessage

Issun

505. Posted:

Wait, there's a difference in the Triple pokemon battle system between each version ?

Waffle !

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

506. Posted:

Issun wrote:

Wait, there's a difference in the Triple pokemon battle system between each version ?

According to IGN, one version focuses more on Rotational Battles and one focuses more on Triple Battles. I won't know the difference, though, until I've played the game.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Chaoslink1

507. Posted:

I think this will be my last DS game because I'm getting the 3DS so I think I won't get any more DS games after this.

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter: Chaoslink1

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

508. Posted:

Issun wrote:

Yeah, I'm not sure if it entirely exclusive or not...but one version contains more Triples (White) while the other has more Rotationals (Black).

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

509. Posted:

Chaoslink1 wrote:

I think this will be my last DS game because I'm getting the 3DS so I think I won't get any more DS games after this.

Same.

AuthorMessage

seliny19

510. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

I thought you were being funny, I stick with one version...having two seems kinda pointless to me. (besides, I'm saving up for the 3DS anyways, lol)

Well I've always thought that too with the past version of the games. But I'm planning to buy both versions because I seriously can't choose. I actually always end up buying both versions because I can never decide which to choose in the end __

seliny19

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

511. Posted:

Anybody know the main difference between the City and the Forest? And its kinda the same with me, sorta...not really...still have one DS game I'm keeping my eye on, lol. (Okamiden)

AuthorMessage

seliny19

512. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Anybody know the main difference between the City and the Forest? And its kinda the same with me, sorta...not really...still have one DS game I'm keeping my eye on, lol. (Okamiden)

Basically the White forest is exclusive to the White version and will have pokemon, trainers, and random tasks and events that happen in it that doesn't take place or occur in the Black Version. You can also catch some generation 1 and 3 pokemon in the white forest. Same for Black City, it's only in the Black version and will have a lot of trainers, random events, and pokemon that can only be ecountered there.

Edited on by seliny19

seliny19

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

513. Posted:

2 moar days for us Americans... D:

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

514. Posted:

seliny19 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Basically the White forest is exclusive to the White version and will have pokemon, trainers, and random tasks and events that happen in it that doesn't take place or occur in the Black Version. You can also catch some generation 1 and 3 pokemon in the white forest. Same for Black City, it's only in the Black version and will have a lot of trainers, random events, and pokemon that can only be ecountered there.

Guess you don't know the exact stuff though, huh? Like...I dunno...lol. I'm thinking of going for White now...but....ugh. hits head against desk

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

515. Posted:

After reading that good/funny IGN review, I can say that I can't wait to get this Saturday!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

seliny19

516. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

seliny19 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Guess you don't know the exact stuff though, huh? Like...I dunno...lol. I'm thinking of going for White now...but....ugh. hits head against desk

That's all I know from what I've read on Bulbapedia, and watching my brother play the Japanese versions sorry :( But hey the games come out in pretty much one more day. So you can decide then. Just don't take too much time staring at both games in your hand in front of the cahsier and have everyone yell at you to JUST CHOOSE like I did when HG/SS came out for like 30 minutes hahaha

seliny19

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

517. Posted:

I'll probably do the eeny meeny miny moe thing. xD

turtlelink wrote:

After reading that good/funny IGN review, I can say that I can't wait to get this Saturday!

I thought it was Sunday...

AuthorMessage

Swiket

518. Posted:

http://ds.ign.com/articles/115/1153627p1.html?_cmpid=ign1161

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

519. Posted:

Yeah, that IGN review is...odd, to say the least.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

520. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

I'll probably do the eeny meeny miny moe thing. xD

turtlelink wrote:

I thought it was Sunday...

They're selling it early at Nintendo World in New York.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!