DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 441 to 460 of 1,375

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

441. Posted:

According to the Cartoon Network site's ad for the Black and White anime, Iris will keep her name. Dento, however, has been renamed Cilan.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Robo-goose

442. Posted:

Out of all the new Pokemon from Gen V, none of them scare me more than Dasutodasu does. Seriously, that trash monster is what makes kids afraid of the dark.

Edited on by Robo-goose

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

443. Posted:

Once you get used to the new Pokemon, you start to take a liking to them.
Anyways, I think I've made my desicion on which game to get: White. It has Reuniclus, Braviarlly, plus White Forest, which contains a bunch of awesome Pokemon.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

Z_Bone

444. Posted:

I guess I'm in the minority here in wanting Black. I do think White has the superior exclusive Pokemon and White Forest sounds cool, but Black City could also be cool. You can probably get exclusive Items there. Mainly I just like Reshiram a lot more than Zekrom. Hopefully I can get one of my friends to get White version, because Braviary is awesome, but as long as I get Oshawott and Sandile, I'm happy.

Do the Mario!

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

445. Posted:

Z.Bone wrote:

You can probably get exclusive Items there.

I'm sure they would try to keep the game balanced as much as possible - they're not going to put some rare exclusive items in only one of the games.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Rensch

446. Posted:

Z.Bone wrote:

I guess I'm in the minority here in wanting Black. I do think White has the superior exclusive Pokemon and White Forest sounds cool, but Black City could also be cool. You can probably get exclusive Items there. Mainly I just like Reshiram a lot more than Zekrom. Hopefully I can get one of my friends to get White version, because Braviary is awesome, but as long as I get Oshawott and Sandile, I'm happy.

Indeed, Black City has lots of rare items you can't get so easily in White, whereas White Forest allows you to have a lot more Pokémon available in one game card than in Black without trading. I'm going with White because of that. And I like Zekrom and Braviary a lot.

zezhyrule wrote:

I'm sure they would try to keep the game balanced as much as possible - they're not going to put some rare exclusive items in only one of the games.

Actually they do. Black city for exclusive items and White Forest fot exclusive Pokémon. The Unova Pokédex is still balanced out, though.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Oscarsome

447. Posted:

So, have most of you reserved your guys' copy?

I am not sure if I should reserve it or not. I'm gonna most likely be getting it on day one. But then again, I'm not even sure which version I want more. Doesn't Black City have more trainers just there for you to battle daily? If so, I have always needed some extra strong trainers to battle after I beat the main game to level up my Pokemon.

Is this a signature?

Nintendo Network ID: Oscarsome

AuthorMessage

Rensch

448. Posted:

Black City has some strong trainers indeed. I don't know about White Forest.

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

449. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

So Black City,and White Forest are not in one game?

Hard to choose, do you want Rare items or More Pokemon? or is there more to them?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Rensch

450. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

Rensch wrote:

So Black City,and White Forest are not in one game?

Hard to choose, do you want Rare items or More Pokemon? or is there more to them?

That's basically the idea, yes.

Besides this, there is also a town that has a different appearance in each version. In Black, the buildings looks modern and futuristic while in White, they look old and picturesque. There's also a different Gym Leader in that town. The Gym and used Pokémon are identical in both versions, though.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

451. Posted:

Man, I can't wait for B&W to come out!
I already know which monsters I want on my team.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

mowmi

452. Posted:

Is it possible to transfer pokemon from Pokemon Diamon to Pokemon White with only 1 DSi or do you need 2?

mowmi

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

453. Posted:

mowmi wrote:

Is it possible to transfer pokemon from Pokemon Diamon to Pokemon White with only 1 DSi or do you need 2?

You need 2....unless you can find a friend or some person on the internet you can trust, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Rensch

454. Posted:

Unfortunately, you need two DS systems. With the DS and DS Lite you had two slots, one for DS and one for GBA, allowing for compatability with older games. In Black/White you have a similar feature of sending your Pokémon from 4th generation games to 5th generation games. Since both generations are DS cards, however, you need two DS systems.

Technically, you can bring over Pokémon from games as early as Ruby and Sapphire. By sending over Pokémon form your 3rd generation game to your 4th generation game and then from your 4th generation game to your 5th generation game, you can still keep playing with Pokémon you might have caught years ago.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

455. Posted:

Wish they had some...online storage thing, I dunno, lol.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

456. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

My Pokemon Ranch?

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

Rensch

457. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

There's the Dream World. I believe you can store some Pokémon there.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

458. Posted:

@Rensh, question: Can you trade pokemon over wifi in that game to people with 4th gen games? Cause you know, if you can, I wouldn't mind making a couple of trades with ya...

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

459. Posted:

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

460. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

@Rensh, question: Can you trade pokemon over wifi in that game to people with 4th gen games? Cause you know, if you can, I wouldn't mind making a couple of trades with ya...

Well, I hope so,
I'll hate to start over, and not be able to get my old pokemon from the 4th gen.
All that time wasted on catching 'em all!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad