DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 361 to 380 of 1,380

AuthorMessage

Azurineknuckle

361. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

I mean a third version for Black and White. They never make a third version for the remakes.

Oh I thought you meant the third version of HG SS. In that case I do think they wii make a third version, but Pokemon Grey does seem dull in my opinion.

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." -Dr. Seuss (Happy Birthday to You)

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

362. Posted:

Who knows what it will be called. We got Platinum for Diamond and Pearl when people were already saying Topaz.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

363. Posted:

@Kaiser: Yeah it is, that's why I'm getting white. Everyone else in my town gets the first version(Red, Gold etc.) but I always get the second or third.

Maybe it will be Brown?

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Woots

364. Posted:

...Cobalt? Charcoal?

I've made a huge mistake.

A wild 3DS Friend Code appears: 0473-7844-8530

Follow me on the Twitter: @Pixel_Flip
Formerly Wooton, Lucario1394, DrWootBerg, etc.

Twitter: Pixel_Flip

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

365. Posted:

None, it's just gonna be called...
Pokemon

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Mysterious_Nobody

366. Posted:

In other news
http://kotaku.com/5643654/japan-goes-bananas-for-pokmon-black...
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Black_and_White_sells_2.63_million_copies_in_first_two_days
2% of an entire country in 2 days. That is impressive even for pokemon.

Mysterious_Nobody

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

367. Posted:

Wow, the opening video to these games are epic... The actual games should have more story.
You don't have to keep it simple. It's not like you can really play these games [well] without the ability to read anyway, so might as well add some story.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

368. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

@Kaiser: Yeah it is, that's why I'm getting white. Everyone else in my town gets the first version(Red, Gold etc.) but I always get the second or third.

Maybe it will be Brown?

Opposite for me. Everyone always picks the second version (SoulSilver, Pearl) where i live

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

369. Posted:

POKEMON ZEBRA

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

370. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

And wtf is this? -
Untitled

It's the Pokemon for Grey version, I called it. It's Dragon/Ice, named Kyuremu. Look at its tail.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Rensch

371. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

Wow, the opening video to these games are epic... The actual games should have more story.
You don't have to keep it simple. It's not like you can really play these games [well] without the ability to read anyway, so might as well add some story.

It's a bit more story-based. While the story is very similar to older games it seems much better worked out now. I don't understand very much of it but that's because it is Japanese. Curious about the western release.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

372. Posted:

I don't know if I should buy Black or wait for the third version! Agh! What if the third version adds Pokemon that follows you and animated Trainer sprites...

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

373. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

I don't know if I should buy Black or wait for the third version! Agh! What if the third version adds Pokemon that follows you and animated Trainer sprites...

The third version, may come out in a year or two,
But i'm only getting this pokemon game, if The Online play is better.
Since I only like to Battles.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Rensch

374. Posted:

I've beaten the main quest now. Completing the main story is easier this time around. The Gym Leaders are mostly pushovers and the Elite Four are all equally tough because you can now choose the order in which you fight them. All of their Pokémon are in the level 40-45 range and to make things even easier, they have four instead of five Pokémon.

Another interesting change to the storyline is the fact that instead of facing the champion at the end, you fight the main bad guy (the mandatory evil Team leader) as the final boss. The actual champion can't be challenged until beating the main story first and doing a rematch against the Pokémon League. I haven't tried that yet, but I heard it's brutal. Most of the real challenge seems to come after the main quest.

One thing I truly hate with all my heart about this game, though, is the fact that they didn't seem to feel the need to include a freaking Safari Zone this time around! Why Game Freak, why! I also don't like how little Triple Battles there are in the single player mode.

I have to admit I don't really see that much improvement from the previous generation so I'm a bit underwhelmed by Black/White. I was much more impressed with HeartGold and SoulSilver even though they were just remakes.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

375. Posted:

I think I'm going to feel racist if I buy black over white or vice versa. :p

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

376. Posted:

Chrono Cross wrote:

I think I'm going to feel racist if I buy black over white or vice versa. :p

Not this again! Go back to the first page you Slowpoke.

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

377. Posted:

This one looks like a Robot Master from Mega Man
Untitled
and it looks like the Starship Enterprise is getting a Pokemon
Untitled

But here are my favorites
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

Rensch

378. Posted:

The frog dude is pretty solid. I always liked the Ground/Water combos. Just keep it out of the fights against the Grass-type.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

379. Posted:

Are you sure there's no new evolutions for the older Pokemons?...I mean, I just saw this...what should I call it...Omega Unown? lol
Untitled

And this guy crosses his arms here, he's automatically awesome. xD
Untitled

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Rensch

380. Posted:

There's absolutely no new evolutions or pre-evolutions, I can assure you. All Pokémon in the Isshu Pokédex are new. I haven't even found a wild Pikachu yet. If Pokémon remind you of older ones, it's usually because of Nintendo's lack of creativity or the exact opposite.

I must admit that I first met that strange-looking flying thing near an ancient ruin in a desert. It's a Flying/Psychic Pokémon that doesn't evolve. You can find that crocodile dude in those ruins BTW.

Edited on by Rensch