DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 261 to 280 of 1,380

AuthorMessage

Pogocoop

261. Posted:

Don't believe 2ch roomers. They always seem to be false...

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage

Rensch

262. Posted:

This is all from Serebii.net, which is always reliable.

BTW Basurao appears to be a fish Pokémon. The picture is not very clear but it was taken at a promotional event.

www.serebii.net

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Knux

263. Posted:

Seriously, what is up with the medicore Pokemon designs this generation? Black & White is reminding me of Ruby & Sapphire more and more, which is NOT a good thing. :| Does anyone know if Pokemon can follow you in Black & White yet? Because if Pokemon cannot follow you, then I might have to consider not buying Black & White. Because, I love that feature in HeartGold. Victini's design looks good though.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Klapaucius

264. Posted:

I can't see any problem with the Pokemon design in B+W, or back in R+S. I find it amusing when people say the design is mediocre/uninspired/boring compared to the original 151... hello, Ratata, Ditto, Pidgey, Mr Mime, etc. :P
I also hope the Pokemon will follow you again like in HG+SS. Some screenshots look like your Pokemon is beside you, so maybe its optional this time around.

Klapaucius

AuthorMessage

Rensch

265. Posted:

Klapaucius wrote:

I can't see any problem with the Pokemon design in B+W, or back in R+S. I find it amusing when people say the design is mediocre/uninspired/boring compared to the original 151... hello, Ratata, Ditto, Pidgey, Mr Mime, etc. :P.

Well, that was the first game so you couldn't compare them to anything. The new Pokémon that were added in Gold/Silver had much less in common with existing ones than those added in later games. In Ruby/Sapphire they added a lot of new ones but half of them were like Pokémon seen in the first two generations and in Diamond/Pearl it was even worse. In Black and White it seems rather mixed as far as we can see now. There are some lame rehashes based on animals used before like bats and caterpillars but there are also unused animals like zebras and swans.

By the way the new Caterpillar Pokémon is called Kurumiru and the swan Pokémon is called Swana.

EDIT: It is now confirmed that there is also a fish called Basuaro and a normal-type Pokémon Tabunne.

Edited on by Rensch

AuthorMessage

Rensch

266. Posted:

Today, a new Pokémon that was leaked earlier was confirmed:

It's called Yanappu. It's the strange looking green and yellow one. To me this guy looks like a cross between an Aipom and a Broccoli. It is a monkey similar to those seen in previous games such as Aipom, Mankey and Chimchar. However, this one is a Grass-type.

www.serebii.net

Edited on by Rensch

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

267. Posted:

I would actually rather have 150 awesome, and unique pokemon than 600 mediocre ones.

Quality > Quantity. It's something the pokemon franchise is slowly forgetting.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

Sneaker13

268. Posted:

Kingbuilder wrote:

I would actually rather have 150 awesome, and unique pokemon than 600 mediocre ones.

Quality > Quantity. It's something the pokemon franchise is slowly forgetting.

Yeah that's what I hate about the Pokémon serie nowadays.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

http://www.backloggery.com/sneaker

AuthorMessage

Aviator

269. Posted:

Im over pokemon. Give me a game like Red and Blue.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

270. Posted:

I can't wait for this game, I'm a big pokemon fan. :D

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

AuthorMessage

mario_and_luigi

271. Posted:

Is Swana comfirmed to be a wingull split evo?

So pysched for B&W

3DS FC: 1891-1278-2574

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

272. Posted:

all I care about is the 3 on 3 Team battles

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Rensch

273. Posted:

There is some cool news about this game. It seems it's possible to combine certain attacks into double or triple attacks that can be used in double and triple battles. If you remember the double and triple techs in Chrono Trigger you have an idea of what this could be.

This sounds like yet another layer of depth in a battle system then gets more and more refined over the years while staying accessible at the same time.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

274. Posted:

The starter evolutions look EPIC. I'm now actually having trouble in which i would pick! Here they are!
Probably the water one for me.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

lockd

275. Posted:

Miju's evolution somewhat reminds of Falkor. I know who I'm picking.

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

276. Posted:

Famitsu gave Black and White a..... 40/40!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

277. Posted:

I am not a fan of how Smugleaf's evolutions turned out. Why in the world does it turn into a grass serpant. The Fire Pig's second evolution looks awesome and the 3rd looks like it wants to strangle me. Then the water one has a lame second evolution, but the 3rd for some reason it turns into a water unicorn of awsomness.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

278. Posted:

Running out of ideas are we? Untitled (firey starter final evolution)

Of course, one could say that about almost all of the 5gen pokemon...

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

lockd

279. Posted:

The legendary Trio seems to be a Fighting type trio: Grass Fighting, Rock Fighting and some other thing..

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

Sneaker13

280. Posted:

OMG, how could they screw up the starters. The evolutions look terrible. What have they done to that cute little pig. If I buy this game, I might think about the water one as the starter. The only one that have convinced me is Wooguru. And Mamepato, he looks nice too. And I agree with zezhyrule, how could they mess up a cool Pokémon like Rhyhorn/Rhydon with that abomination?

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

http://www.backloggery.com/sneaker