TwilightV

241. Posted:

The new trailer:

Presenting Pokèmon: The Muuuuuuuusicaaaaaaal! ♪

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

lockd

242. Posted:

I thought Team Galactic was bad, but this is ridiculous!

Untitled

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

Infernape1000

243. Posted:

Team Plasma, right?

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

AuthorMessage

B-ry

244. Posted:

I thought everyone was Japanese, honestly. The new girl is cute, i'll miss Dawn though. And it'll be kinda cool if the scenery changes with what time of year it is, as long as it doesn't affect the pokemon you can catch too much (This pokemon only appears on Route 1. At night. In the wintertime.). Actually that's cool too!

B-ry

AuthorMessage

Rensch

245. Posted:

I would actually like to have the seasons/weather to affect the encounter rate of the Pokémon. They included weather in Ruby/Sapphire but it was always the same weather at specific spots and it only influenced the battles themselves. Why not have it rain on a specific area once a week making certain water Pokémon appear or snow to make icy ones appear?

As far as I can see there doesn't appear to be much truly new stuff in there. I don't know why I still find these games so appealing. They just keep rehashing old concepts or even rip on old Pokémon to come up with new ones. It's just so addictive and so much fun to play I guess.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Klapaucius

246. Posted:

;_; That looks like the best Pokemon game ever... every time I see or hear something new about it, it makes the wait for an English version harder.

Klapaucius

AuthorMessage

Rensch

247. Posted:

It is confirmed that Victini is Psychic/Fire. Sounds like an interesting combination.

There is also a new Pokémon that looks like a caterpillar. Judging from the looks of it, it is a Bug/Grass type.

AuthorMessage

lockd

248. Posted:

It looks like it could be this generations Caterpie.

Love and Tolerance
deviantART

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

249. Posted:

I agree, and have you noticed it looks like trapinch.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Bobpie

250. Posted:

"Game Freak director Junichi Masuda has updated his blog with an unexpected announcement. Pokémon Black and White Versions will only feature Generation V Pokémon up until the player acquires the National Pokédex. In the update, Masuda said that his intention was to give players both new and veteran an equally new experience, akin to Pokémon Red and Green/Blue Versions back in Generation I.

This same line of thought seems to have been used when the decision was made to reset the route numbers back from route one, and placing Isshu in a remote location from the rest of the Pokémon world. It remains to see what, if any, non-standard features from the established Pokémon world will be included in Pokémon Black and White. "

Thank god.
We happily say farewell to these well loved annoyingly common friends pains:
ZUBAT
MAGIKARP
CATERPIE
GEODUDE
...and others.
Good to know they will pester us no longer.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

AuthorMessage

Rensch

251. Posted:

Sounds cool but from what I've seen, many of the new Pokémon are Zubat/Caterpie/Bidoof etc. rehashes instead of making something truly original.

AuthorMessage

lockd

252. Posted:

YES. The Zubat crisis is finally over. :D :D :D

Love and Tolerance
deviantART

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

253. Posted:

Well that sucks. I actually was looking forward to starting the game with some classics. And just because those pains are gone, doesn't mean there won't be pains.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

pikku

254. Posted:

this looks amazing, but I'm probably just gonna wait for Gray

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

Rensch

255. Posted:

New Pokémon information:

Darumakka
This appears to be a Pokémon that evolves into Hhidaruma, the firey ape Pokémon shown earlier.

Emonga
This is a flying squirrel pokémon. It's Electric/Flying. This is this generation's mandatory electric-type rodent and it looks like it's the coolest one since good ol' Pikachu

Some more facts:

• There is an as of yet unnamed Pokémon that appears to be a grass type.
  • Gigaiasu is indeed a Rock-type.
  • Shikijika is Normal/Grass and changes colour depending on the season.
  • There is also a new Pokémon, of which no image has been shown yet, called Basurao.
  • Aloe, the afro-style trainer shown before, is confirmed to be a Gym Leader in a place called Shippo City.

AuthorMessage

Pogocoop

256. Posted:

Don't believe 2ch roomers. They always seem to be false...

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage

Rensch

257. Posted:

This is all from Serebii.net, which is always reliable.

BTW Basurao appears to be a fish Pokémon. The picture is not very clear but it was taken at a promotional event.

www.serebii.net

AuthorMessage

Knux

258. Posted:

Seriously, what is up with the medicore Pokemon designs this generation? Black & White is reminding me of Ruby & Sapphire more and more, which is NOT a good thing. :| Does anyone know if Pokemon can follow you in Black & White yet? Because if Pokemon cannot follow you, then I might have to consider not buying Black & White. Because, I love that feature in HeartGold. Victini's design looks good though.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Klapaucius

259. Posted:

I can't see any problem with the Pokemon design in B+W, or back in R+S. I find it amusing when people say the design is mediocre/uninspired/boring compared to the original 151... hello, Ratata, Ditto, Pidgey, Mr Mime, etc. :P
I also hope the Pokemon will follow you again like in HG+SS. Some screenshots look like your Pokemon is beside you, so maybe its optional this time around.

Klapaucius

AuthorMessage

Rensch

260. Posted:

Klapaucius wrote:

I can't see any problem with the Pokemon design in B+W, or back in R+S. I find it amusing when people say the design is mediocre/uninspired/boring compared to the original 151... hello, Ratata, Ditto, Pidgey, Mr Mime, etc. :P.

Well, that was the first game so you couldn't compare them to anything. The new Pokémon that were added in Gold/Silver had much less in common with existing ones than those added in later games. In Ruby/Sapphire they added a lot of new ones but half of them were like Pokémon seen in the first two generations and in Diamond/Pearl it was even worse. In Black and White it seems rather mixed as far as we can see now. There are some lame rehashes based on animals used before like bats and caterpillars but there are also unused animals like zebras and swans.

By the way the new Caterpillar Pokémon is called Kurumiru and the swan Pokémon is called Swana.

EDIT: It is now confirmed that there is also a fish called Basuaro and a normal-type Pokémon Tabunne.

Edited on by Rensch