201. Posted:

I like that mouse one but that is it.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Rensch

202. Posted:

Seriously, what's up whit that "Gear" thing? Is that really a Pokémon. Looks kinda like Bronzor or Magnemite.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Dicesukeinuzuka

203. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

Seriously, what's up whit that "Gear" thing? Is that really a Pokémon. Looks kinda like Bronzor or Magnemite.

ha, Gears actually my second fav out of the bunch, the ape guy owns!

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

204. Posted:

...Ok I was kinda used with the current generations and found them ok...but now, these new guys are just getting scary, lol.
I wonder what the professor's name is gonna be this time. Professor Pine? xD

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

UNC5052

205. Posted:

Actually, the professors name is Dr. Araragi. (That's even worse though, lol) And plus, this time it is a woman.

PSN- UNC5052

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

206. Posted:

Well...at least its not some old dude named after a tree, lol.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Supermegaman

207. Posted:

The zebra and the gear thing are awesome!
And those are some pretty sweet legendary types, Fire Dragon and Electric Dragon? Oh Yeah!

Now Playing
16-bit Loggery

AuthorMessage

Percentful

208. Posted:

@UNC What's the English translation of "Aragagi", though?
I don't really like any of them, except for the crocodile. I don't think they're going to introduce any new types, since Reshiram and Zekrom aren't those types. I like how Reshiram is Dragon/Fire; he'll will be able to get a neutral stab hit on every pokemon in the game (assuming they don't introduce a new type).
Also, I'm surprised. Gamefreak has managed to come up with a name even more original than Ekans. I mean, who would guess that "gear" is a gear pokemon? :P

Edited on by Percentful

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

209. Posted:

lol...Gear. Are these Japanese names? Or are these already translated and all that?

AuthorMessage

UNC5052

210. Posted:

110percentful wrote:

@UNC What's the English translation of "Aragagi", though?
I don't really like any of them, except for the crocodile. I don't think they're going to introduce any new types, since Reshiram and Zekrom aren't those types. I like how Reshiram is Dragon/Fire; he'll will be able to get a neutral stab hit on every pokemon in the game (assuming they don't introduce a new type).
Also, I'm surprised. Gamefreak has managed to come up with a name even more original than Ekans. I mean, who would guess that "gear" is a gear pokemon? :P

According to wikipedia, araragi is some type of butterfly. Every other professor in the first 4 generations has been named after a tree though.

PSN- UNC5052

AuthorMessage

Klapaucius

211. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

Well Bronzor and Magnemite are Pokemon, so if Gear looks like them, it can (and, well, is) a Pokemon too.
I reckon the name will change though for the English version.

Fire-ape Daruma thing rules.

Also, baby Drowzee.

Klapaucius

AuthorMessage

lockd

212. Posted:

I think in the Engish Games, Prof. Aragi's name should be Prof. Ivy.

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

Rensch

213. Posted:

I like the Gorilla, Crocodile and Zebra thing a lot. And the Chinchilla thing is cute as well.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

SSBbrawler08

214. Posted:

My fav. is the crocodile.
I love ground-types!

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

AuthorMessage

Yasume

215. Posted:

They are all pretty bad looking so far. I'd call Zorua, Zoroark and Reshiram the best ones.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage

Bobpie

216. Posted:

@A Bunch of People

These aren't translated to English, but I think the Japanese name for 'Gear' is Giaru. At least, that's what Bulbapedia says (Serebii and BP contradict), and I find them more reliable.....

Anyway, I though of an awesome beginning sequence for B & W:

You and your brother (for Male; Sister for Female) - who will become your rival - are watching TV. The Show is a Pokemon Fan Show:

PRESENTERS: Alright! Welcome to the Pokemon Fan Show! Today, we're gonna look at three very cool species of Pokemon - the Sea Otter Pokémon MIJIMARU, the Grass Snake Pokémon TSUTARJA, and the Fire Pig Pokémon POKABU! (But with English Names for over here, of course.)

SIBLING: Wow, <name>! Those Pokemon are really cool!

PRESENTER: For those who don't know, TSUTARJA here is an elegant Grass type, POKABU is a blazing-hot fire type, and MIJIMARU is a dashing Water type!

SIBLING: Wow! Hey- <name>, what one of those Pokemon is your favourite?

This of course, would be the point at which you choose your starter. This, to me, is simple and streamline.

Mom comes upstairs.

MOM: Hello boys/girls!

SIBLING: Hi Mom!

MOM: Say, Boys/Girls, I need one of you to run an errand for me...

SIBLING: Uh, Um... Uh, <name> will do it!

MOM: Oh, really <name>? How sweet of you! Come downstairs with me and I'll tell you what to do.

SIBLING: * big grin * Bye, <name>!

You travel downstairs with your Mom.

MOM: Alright, thanks for helping, <name>. I need you to go down to the Pokemart and buy me some- uh... let's say -Potions. I would go get them myself, but your brother/sister made a BIT of a mess last night when he/she tried to make his/her Super Pokepower Ultimate Yummy Yummy Poketreats again. (Poketreats (or something of the like) could become the Poffins or Pokeblocks of Gen. V.

MOM: I'll have to stay here and clean up his/her mess, so here's 500 Poke for the Potions. Oh, and before I forget, I'll lend you my PokeGadget so you can call in case you get into any trouble.
PokeGadgets could be just like PokeGears.

I'll post what happens later later, but what do you guys think of this beginning?

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

AuthorMessage

NintenFreak

217. Posted:

@bobpie
i like the idea of the tv and the sibling, wanna know what happens next :)

Nintenfreak

AuthorMessage

Bobpie

218. Posted:

@NF

Well it involves the PokeGadget, Professor Araragi, Nurse Joy, and a purely coincedental (of course) discovery of your chosen starter. I'll post it later if I have time. ;)

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

AuthorMessage

R-L-A-George

219. Posted:

I just hope they don't have Red(Ash) in the next anime, even Blue has moved on. The anime needs to move on and get new generation characters, with maybe some appearances of the old charcters but heres the catch, all grown up.

I like the grass snake pokemon, charged pokemon and the chinchilla pokemon. Looks like I've got my top 3, unless they have more?....I might change my mind then?

Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter: R_L_A_G67252

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

220. Posted:

R-L-A-George wrote:

I just hope they don't have Red(Ash) in the next anime, even Blue has moved on. The anime needs to move on and get new generation characters, with maybe some appearances of the old charcters but heres the catch, all grown up.

I like the grass snake pokemon, charged pokemon and the chinchilla pokemon. Looks like I've got my top 3, unless they have more?....I might change my mind then?

read the manga. But i agree i remeber when the honnen anime started and introduced may like she was going be the focus of the series.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70