DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,375

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,301. Posted:

...Anybody know if I should go with Hustle or Swarm? The accuracy loss in Hustle scares me, lol. Anyways wanna try raising a Durant, cause the one in the Battle Subway seems to outclass all my speedy Pokemon (seriously, even my Froslass?! o_0) and somehow takes out my teams. >_>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

1,302. Posted:

if you want something fast, I recommend a weavile, electrode, or gyrados (with the right natures and IVs can be tough though)

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,303. Posted:

Yeah I know...but still something's not right about that Battle Subway Durant. (Boss Emmet I think)
I have pretty fast Pokemon, Froslass, Swellow, even a freakin' Accelgor...and that Durant always seems to strike first. o_0
And yeah, I do EV train as well...
EDIT: Anyways yeah, still wanna try an Durant...which ability should I go with? lol

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

1,304. Posted:

well, pros and cons to both, Hustle gets you speed at the cost of accuracy of physical moves (which is what a durant should use) and swarm does nothing unless you at 1/3 hp or lower, it really comes down do whether you want the speed or the accuracy I think.

While we're on the subject, since it's durant's hidden ability, Truant is an abysmal ability

Edited on by NX01Trekkie1992

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,305. Posted:

Wait, Hustle does Speed too? Thought it was just Attack...then screw Swarm. (and Traunt is an obvious ability to avoid. xD)

AuthorMessage

Noire

1,306. Posted:

Hustle boosts a Pokemon's Attack stat by 50% while cutting their accuracy by 20%. The Speed stat is not affected by this ability, so ...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,307. Posted:

But Yasha-...bah, screw it...I'll still just go with Hustle. xD

AuthorMessage

Noire

1,308. Posted:

Well, you can trust Yasha, or you can trust Bulbapedia. I know which one I'm going to constantly for information though. :P

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,309. Posted:

Well I usually use Seribii, but it wasn't exactly clear, so...yeah. xD

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

1,310. Posted:

I'm EV training my Leafeon and already maxed out attack, should I EV in speed or raise it's defenses?

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

1,311. Posted:

gah I wrote that half asleep, sorry for the mistakes, it is power and now speed, and while we're on the subject, serebii isn't as good a source as bulbapedia, usually, sometimes it's ok, but not usually

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,312. Posted:

...I'll just leave this here. (lol)
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/pokemon-fa...

AuthorMessage

Swiket

1,313. Posted:

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Mreow

1,314. Posted:

I started playing black again today. but now i really want to get into the competitive aspect of the game(s)
but i´m gonna need some tips. ive been hearing about some ev and iv training, but everything sounds so difficult.
and what pokemons are easy to start with?

Mreow

AuthorMessage

Mreow

1,315. Posted:

I started playing black again today. but now i really want to get into the competitive aspect of the game(s)
but i´m gonna need some tips. ive been hearing about some ev and iv training, but everything sounds so difficult.
and what pokemons are easy to start with?

Mreow

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,316. Posted:

I just pick Pokemon that seems interesting to me, even if they're really not that great. (like Klinklang, lol) Also, don't bother with IVs yet if you're just getting into competitive battling. Its a MAJOR headache. :p
Just start with EVs and natures.

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

1,317. Posted:

I just found out there's a new victini event going to the 31st od DEC i got mine yesterday.

Moves:
Fusion Flare
Fusion Bolt
V-Create
Searing Shot

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

1,318. Posted:

Almost at my 300th hour of playing, and still loving it. I have at least 25 Pokemon EV trained and ready to battle, just got done EVing my Brave nature Torterra.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

Kitty_hime1

1,319. Posted:

hey sry to bug the b/w thread but i need some help in pokemon pearl geting a burmy because the evolution of it is the last one i need for my pokedex my fc is in my sig if you want to help out this poor person who doesn't have black nor white yet i have pokedex 3d on my 3ds

Nyan~♪
3ds games i own:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Cooking Mama 4 Kitchen Magic
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
DS games I own:
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Black 2
SMT: Devil Survivor 2
SolatoRobo Red the Hunter
WarioWare D.I.Y.

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,320. Posted:

Burmy has two evolutions. Wormadam (whose form depends on what form it had during evolution) and Mothim. Wormadam evolves from the female and Mothim from the male Burmy. It evolves somewhere around level 20 if I recall correctly. Shouldn't be overly hard to get it.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358