DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 121 to 140 of 1,375

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

121. Posted:

I feel the region is going to be technology advanced. Look at the screen shots! Buildings, building backgrounds during battle! This game may be change pokemon just like how GSC did.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Paperclip

122. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

No I agree, parents, particularly in America, will hope on the racism boat or as I like to call it, the S.S. Racist.

Today in America, there are still thousands of signs of racism, and there is no way Nintendo will be able to get this out without outrage.

New Pokemon Caucasian and Native American!

Check out my classy comics.

AuthorMessage

KingMike

123. Posted:

Anybody want to guess how many will exist after this generation?
I'd guess 647, it seems to average around 33 new species a year when I figured the number of additions in each game compared to development time.
My calculation above, though, was a simple average of 493 Pokemon in D/P, and assuming a 16-year history of the series (D/P was released in 2006, and I've read that Red/Green's development actually began in 1990.), resulting in a 30.81/year average.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Toon_Link

124. Posted:

Starcross64 wrote:

Aviator wrote:

No I agree, parents, particularly in America, will hope on the racism boat or as I like to call it, the S.S. Racist.

Today in America, there are still thousands of signs of racism, and there is no way Nintendo will be able to get this out without outrage.

New Pokemon Caucasian and Native American!

coughAfricanAmericancough

Toon_Link

AuthorMessage

Paperclip

125. Posted:

Toon+Link wrote:

coughAfricanAmericancough

Damnit. I'm gonna get suuuuued.

Oh, Black and White screens http://serebii.net/index2.shtml
Looks actually pretty sexy.

Edited on by Paperclip

Check out my classy comics.

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

126. Posted:

I want White to be honest. :)

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

AuthorMessage

Smileoscar

127. Posted:

They better make a big change in the battle system and not just change the camera angle. If the camera is enough to make people buy it they might just as well buy Diamond/Pearl and an Action Replay. Just enter a code, and you have the same angle as Black and White (not the PC game :P).

I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hari-kiri rock!!! I NEED SCISSORS!!! 61!!!

AuthorMessage

Meta-Rift

128. Posted:

They really need to make serious gameplay changes. I'm tired of them recycling (practically) the same game over and over, just adding new pokemon, a new world, and a few new features.

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage

Percentful

129. Posted:

You can't fix what isn't broken.
I'd be perfectly happy with the same system, just with extra moves/pokemon. I would be ok with change also. You have to be open-minded with these types of situations.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

130. Posted:

They did say they were making some big changes with gameplay. Something tells me that this could be the next, erm, Gold/Silver? lol

And I am so getting Black, black is awesome.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

JustYourAverageBleh

131. Posted:

can anybody explain why Pokemon moves are limited to only Four? i think they should increase the quantity of moves of a single pokemon so the player will have a much wider range of options.

It's all fun and games.
Chat on Nintendo Life.
Follow me on Twitter, it's totally free.

AuthorMessage

Mabbit

132. Posted:

Rift wrote:

They really need to make serious gameplay changes. I'm tired of them recycling (practically) the same game over and over, just adding new pokemon, a new world, and a few new features.

Untitled Untitled Untitled
doing so obviously works well

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

AuthorMessage

HeelHeat

133. Posted:

There's gonna be way too many pokemon come gen 5. I wish they would've added 50 good designs per generation instead of 100+ mostly so-so, including useless pokemon and retread pokemon (new Rattata, new Pidgey etc) and just plain ugly design pokemon. :(

HeelHeat

AuthorMessage

Percentful

134. Posted:

JustYourAverageBleh wrote:

can anybody explain why Pokemon moves are limited to only Four? i think they should increase the quantity of moves of a single pokemon so the player will have a much wider range of options.

Because, then it would make competitive online battling WAY too easy.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

AuthorMessage

Sneaker13

135. Posted:

HeelHeat wrote:

There's gonna be way too many pokemon come gen 5. I wish they would've added 50 good designs per generation instead of 100+ mostly so-so, including useless pokemon and retread pokemon (new Rattata, new Pidgey etc) and just plain ugly design pokemon. :(

Is there a new form of Rattata and Pidgey?

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

http://www.backloggery.com/sneaker

AuthorMessage

Raylax

136. Posted:

JustYourAverageBleh wrote:

Strategy, basically. You've only got 4 slots, so make the most of them. If you could have as many moves as you wanted, all you would ever need is a single Starmie and pretty much nothing could stop you - Thunderbolt and Ice Beam together will hit absolutely everything for neutral damage except the Magnemite family and Volt Absorb Chinchou/Lanturn, and the rest of its movepool only serve to increase the number of types it can land Super Effective against. Twin that with a stellar SAtk stat and decent Speed... Starmie's already extremely strong on 4 moves.

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

Raylax

137. Posted:

Sneaker13 wrote:

HeelHeat wrote:

Is there a new form of Rattata and Pidgey?

He's referring to the fact that every generation has an extremely common Normal and Normal/Flying type on the first couple of routes in the game - Ratatta and Pidgey in Gen 1, Sentret and Hoothoot in Gen 2, Zigzagoon and Taillow in Gen 3, Bidoof and Starly in Gen 4.

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

Toon_Link

138. Posted:

I think I'm gonna get Black, just cause I'm a white guy.

Toon_Link

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

139. Posted:

I'll probably get black.

I've always based my Poke purchases off what color sounds and looks cooler and black is better in both aspects.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

irken004

140. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

I've always based my Poke purchases off what color sounds and looks cooler and black is better in both aspects.

Agreed. Although my last Pokemon game purchase was Sapphire, which means I doubt I'll get this.

Backloggery