1,161. Posted:

Wow, we can have two save files? :o
That's news to me.

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

1,162. Posted:

@Tj92: You can start a new game, but you can't have two save files.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,163. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

@Tj92: You can start a new game, but you can't have two save files.

Oh, okay. :(

Spiritloggery

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,164. Posted:

...GL is under maintenance...?...Wat? T_T

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,165. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

It means that the Global Link is under maintenance. How is that confusing? lol

Spiritloggery

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,166. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

It means that the Global Link is under maintenance. How is that confusing? lol

lol nah, just was unexpected really. xD
Oh well, I can wait......kinda.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Tjostheim

1,167. Posted:

Just a quick noobie question:
I just have Pokémon White and Platinum, is it possible to get all pokémon just with these two games by trading and catching? Or do I have to get earlier generations as well? I´ve finished the storyline of White, but I can´t seem to choose older gen. pokémon for trading, just catch some of em in White Forest.

Tjostheim

AuthorMessage

NFreak007

1,168. Posted:

Tjostheim wrote:

Just a quick noobie question:
I just have Pokémon White and Platinum, is it possible to get all pokémon just with these two games by trading and catching? Or do I have to get earlier generations as well? I´ve finished the storyline of White, but I can´t seem to choose older gen. pokémon for trading, just catch some of em in White Forest.

You can't trade Pokemon between Platinum and White, just do a one-way transfer of ones from Platinum to White. I'd imagine that you could probably get almost all of them between the two games, but maybe not some older Pokemon, especially legendaries. Use Serebii or Bulbapedia to find out what ones you can and can't catch in each version.

I was hiding under your porch because I love you...

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

1,169. Posted:

@NFreak: Hey... I liked that blend.

Ah well. you deserved it.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

1,170. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

Wow, we can have two save files? :o
That's news to me.

You got me excited :(

Wibbely-wobbely timey-wimey.
Pokemon W2 FC: 5415 8785 0283
My Awesomloggery
The best troll thread ever

Twitter: rudydog13

AuthorMessage

Tjostheim

1,171. Posted:

NFreak007 wrote:

You can't trade Pokemon between Platinum and White, just do a one-way transfer of ones from Platinum to White. I'd imagine that you could probably get almost all of them between the two games, but maybe not some older Pokemon, especially legendaries. Use Serebii or Bulbapedia to find out what ones you can and can't catch in each version.

Ok, thank you :)
I don´t know if I´ll ever get to the point of having all the pokémon, but I wanna give it a try at least =)

Tjostheim

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

1,172. Posted:

mariopaperthin wrote:

if you want to get all the starter just mate it with a male or female water type fire type or grass type depending on what stater u haved pick or trade with an friends and give there stater pokemon back ater you ve mated them

Hmm, I'll see how I go - I don't know anyone else that owns Pokemon! I only know a couple of people with a DS, for that matter. Maybe I can get some friend codes from here...

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,173. Posted:

...Is there a different place to go other than that Isle of Dreams thing? Running out of interesting Pokemon to nab there...>_>

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

1,174. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

...Is there a different place to go other than that Isle of Dreams thing? Running out of interesting Pokemon to nab there...>_>

I looks like you unlock different areas on the island (apart from the forest) after a while - here's a link to the info:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Dream_Wor...

After 2500 Dream World points you get a Sky region, and 5000 you get Sea. You can check your DW points on the Global Link main page if you click your profile button on the left.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,175. Posted:

Wheels2050 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

I looks like you unlock different areas on the island (apart from the forest) after a while - here's a link to the info:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Dream_Wor...

After 2500 Dream World points you get a Sky region, and 5000 you get Sea. You can check your DW points on the Global Link main page if you click your profile button on the left.

I knew there were other areas...lol. Just gotta figure a way to raise my points faster now. >_>

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,176. Posted:

Anyone know, what The Pass Orb dose?
I keep getting a bunch of them....
and alot of these Dream Pokemon are useless, keep running into Bellsprout.... _,

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,177. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

Anyone know, what The Pass Orb dose?
I keep getting a bunch of them....
and alot of these Dream Pokemon are useless, keep running into Bellsprout.... _,

Apparently has to do with the Entralink, something about when visiting someone else's game and using them there...dunno for sure, never tried it before.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,178. Posted:

How do I activate a power like extra EXP through Entralink? I seem to "buy" them at the twirly tree in my Entralink but nothing happens.

Spiritloggery

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,179. Posted:

Thinking about training a Rapidash...but, what ability am I better off with? Can't decide between Flame Body and Flash Fire, I'm pretty sure I know everything about the two. I think I'm leaning more towards Flash Fire though...Gah! xD

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,180. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Thinking about training a Rapidash...but, what ability am I better off with? Can't decide between Flame Body and Flash Fire, I'm pretty sure I know everything about the two. I think I'm leaning more towards Flash Fire though...Gah! xD

Honestly, who would attack a fire pokemon with a fire type move? I would choose Flame Body.

Spiritloggery