DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,380

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,121. Posted:

Isn't that an oxymoron?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,122. Posted:

Sooo, how do you send a Pokemon from the DW back to your game...without "waking up" Cause I wanna go back into that forest thing. lol

JumpMad wrote:

@Ball&Retro
To tell the truth,
EV training is not all that great, it only useful for pokemon that really need it, and sometimes, it has it flaws.
With EV training, you can make a Dragonite super fast, and super strong but, at the cost of it's defense.

I didn't start EV training untill this poke gen but, I never had any problems with my old un-EV train Team, and I still kick butt online.
All you really need is a good strategy.

My Pokemon perform a lot better when I EV train, have a better chance at winning online battles too.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,123. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Isn't that an oxymoron?

No, what you get from Arceus is great! You know the baby Giratina/Dialga/Palkia. But the Arceus itself is unrewarding because it's already level 100. I mean, what can you do with a level 100 pokemon? It kills the fun of training it.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,124. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Isn't that an oxymoron?

No, what you get from Arceus is great! You know the baby Giratina/Dialga/Palkia. But the Arceus itself is unrewarding because it's already level 100. I mean, what can you do with a level 100 pokemon? It kills the fun of training it.

Oh, I get what you mean. Yeah, I love my level 1 dialga(or was it palkia?) The fact you can't even use the Arceus in serious battles is also pretty underwhelming. It's only good for collection really. Silly since it's the god Pokemon.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

1,125. Posted:

Well, it's official. I'm NEVER going to play Random Matches EVER again. I played 3 matches and lost to two of them (I forfeited by running away just because it's a waste of my time to get through my team), and the last person I battled disconnected after my Quagsire froze her fire moth thing and previously took out her Heatran with one earthquake. All he other Pokemon were Dragon types and I had Pokemon that, I'm assuming are not in OU or whatever. This is the BS I'm talking about with people. There were 4 other times where I could have won but the person disconnected. So, I have 0 wins and 3 losses. Go me.

I'm done.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,126. Posted:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Well, it's official. I'm NEVER going to play Random Matches EVER again. I played 3 matches and lost to two of them (I forfeited by running away just because it's a waste of my time to get through my team), and the last person I battled disconnected after my Quagsire froze her fire moth thing and previously took out her Heatran with one earthquake. All he other Pokemon were Dragon types and I had Pokemon that, I'm assuming are not in OU or whatever. This is the BS I'm talking about with people. There were 4 other times where I could have won but the person disconnected. So, I have 0 wins and 3 losses. Go me.

I'm done.

...I'm gonna stick to adding friend codes from this forum instead. Thought the random matches were a good idea...but realized the flaws you mentioned...so...yeah...maybe we could battle sometime if ya want. lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

1,127. Posted:

@Bell

Yeah. I wish that people who disconnect earn a loss or two and the other side gets a win. I'm sure they could 'update' and shut the online connectivity down for a day to work on it.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

1,128. Posted:

Hmm, most developers who do online play realised ages ago that people who disconnect need to be handed a loss to discourage it!

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

1,129. Posted:

I think you can go into the Forest until you make a wish at the tree. If my DW isn't bugging on me, I think the limit of Pokemon you can befriend per day is 3. Then again, my game was bugging on me...

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,130. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

I think you can go into the Forest until you make a wish at the tree. If my DW isn't bugging on me, I think the limit of Pokemon you can befriend per day is 3. Then again, my game was bugging on me...

...I was only allowed to take one Pokemon...kinda sucks, cause I found some that I wanted to try out. (like that Ludicolo thing, lol)

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

1,131. Posted:

Yeah, you can only get one a day.

I also got a nice poster for my wall (I think it was free despite saying it cost 5 berries, suggested it to the woman in Nacrene City).

On Mystery Gift events: I think all of them are eventually made available through Nintendo WFC.

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,132. Posted:

ballkirby1 wrote:

I can't even access the Dream World. I joined yesterday, and it was processing for too long and didn't work, and I'm trying it right now and it has been processing for 1 1/2 hours.

Simply update your flash player and voilá!

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

1,133. Posted:

@Rensch
I use Google Chrome. Apparently that upgrades flash for me automatically, so it ain't that. I think it was just because I typed in my Game ID before my first use, then I didn't wait a complete 24 hours before trying again. I'll try it again today, but I won't get my hopes up.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

Late

1,134. Posted:

@TwilightV - The poster wasn't free, I entered Dream World today for the first time and first thing I did was to check if I had something already (like Potion on PC in most Pokémon games at the start), you have already 5 Berries when you enter for the first time.

As I said already, I visited DW for the first time today. I wanted to try putting berries from Chest to my game so they're now waiting for Game Sync, this was stupid thing to do... I entered Forest, found berry, befriended some Pokémon (one of them being Igglybuff who needed my only berry for ice-cream-mini-game and when I got to the tree it sad I needed a Berry... Well, I have to try again tomorrow and make sure that I have berry at the end

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

Swiket

1,135. Posted:

I haven't even visited the Dream World yet.

Untitled

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,136. Posted:

Anyone else having trouble, logging on to Pokemon Global Link.com
It wouldn't let me on......
and I need my Garydose to learn Moxie

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

1,137. Posted:

@Late: But it was my second visit, and I didn't have the necessary amount of berries to buy it.

Edit: I was right! I got a flower vase for free too! I was only able to befriend two Pokemon today though... must be a bug.

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,138. Posted:

Why has the Big Stadium been having a game for 2 days in row? D:

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,139. Posted:

Anybody wanna trade a Karrablast for a shelmet then trade back?

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,140. Posted:

Oh, you wanna evolve it, huh? I would help you out, but I don't have Nintendo Wifi connection...

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92