DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,375

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,101. Posted:

@Ball&Retro
To tell the truth,
EV training is not all that great, it only useful for pokemon that really need it, and sometimes, it has it flaws.
With EV training, you can make a Dragonite super fast, and super strong but, at the cost of it's defense.

I didn't start EV training untill this poke gen but, I never had any problems with my old un-EV train Team, and I still kick butt online.
All you really need is a good strategy.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

1,102. Posted:

The only strategy I have is the ol' Slowking Trick Room with a Shuckle Power Trick/Rock Slide combo in double battles. It worked until every other trainer on Pokemon Revolution started pulling out Wailords. I haven't tried it this generation yet...I'll go do that.

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,103. Posted:

Only strategy I got right now is the use curse till your speed won't go down more and then gyro ball.Still training a Pokemon for that one so haven't tried it out yet.I'm still trying to improve my team over all really.Not complaining though. This game is great. :D

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

1,104. Posted:

Well...I just figured out my strategy is useless thanks to everyone using a Hydreigon and Whismicott knocking out my Slowking before I can use Trick Room...Back to the drawing boards!

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,105. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

I was sitting in the cafeteria at my school today when I noticed my C-Gear was detecting another trainer. I used the Entralink and entered "April's World". I first chose a mission where I have to give her an item. That went well, and I soon noticed who the user was in the cafeteria, though she hadn't noticed me yet.

I also saw someone named April in my C-Gear today.
I don't think it could be the same one.
but, it was also called April's world

First another Jumpmad, now another April...
I think we live in parallel worlds. O_O

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

1,106. Posted:

I just played another battle. The guy had a Salamance with Rock Slide. I attempted the Shuckle Trick Room thing, but when I used Power Trick, my Slwking Flinched and couldn't use Trick Room. So that was the end for those two. So I sent out my other 2 Pokemon and they flinched every time... Now I'm playing a battle where my Slowking just got parylized and was unable to use Trick Room...This sucks...
And I was just about to win for once using the Trick Room/ Power Trick and my fantastic internet lost connection...I was not meant to win apparently.

Edited on by TheBaconator

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

1,107. Posted:

Found two female Lickitungs in the DW today (but went with the Poochyena I found since I like to get males first). Got a Dream Pal & visited a few people's areas. The forest was acting buggy today (even encountered some Japanese text).

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Raylax

1,108. Posted:

Source: Bulbapedia
TOYS "R" US EVENT - NORTH AMERICA
You lucky, lucky America types can rush down to Toys "R" Us and get a 'Mystery Egg' for Pokémon Black & White. What does it contain? An Axew, a Pansage or a Pidove. Yep, that's right. Cancel everything folks, one of those is almost rare... ish. Sort of. Do they come with super-special moves? ...No. And, being in eggs, no hold items, no ribbons, and no other defining characteristics to say "I'M 36 YEARS OLD AND I WENT TO TOYS "R" US TO DOWNLOAD A WORTHLESS DIGITAL MONSTER TO MY HANDHELD TOY."

But hey, it's Pidove.
Untitled
F'ing yessssssss.

You Americans get all the awesome things. NoE hates us. Etc.

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,109. Posted:

Nuh- Uh. You guys get all teh good stuff with stuff coming out a day earlier then us and stuff.
Eff yea, Pidove

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,110. Posted:

Too bad I don't live anywhere near a Toys R' Us. Yes, apparently it's possible

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,111. Posted:

I hate Toys R' Us
I'm not wasting gas money to go there :P

@Tj
I think we "do" live in parallel worlds. O.o
I didn't see anyone close to your name, other then Tri-something, it started with a T

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,112. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

I hate Toys R' Us
I'm not wasting gas money to go there :P

@Tj
I think we "do" live in parallel worlds. O.o
I didn't see anyone close to your name, other then Tri-something, it started with a T

My name is Tristen. It starts in "Tri"...o_______o

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,113. Posted:

My lord,this easily beats the Toys R' Us Arceus event!
****in' Pidove,so awesomesauce!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,114. Posted:

Like I said, you both live in Florida...

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,115. Posted:

The Toys R' US Arceus event was awesome! Although the actual Arceus was a bit unrewarding...

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,116. Posted:

Isn't that an oxymoron?

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,117. Posted:

Sooo, how do you send a Pokemon from the DW back to your game...without "waking up" Cause I wanna go back into that forest thing. lol

JumpMad wrote:

@Ball&Retro
To tell the truth,
EV training is not all that great, it only useful for pokemon that really need it, and sometimes, it has it flaws.
With EV training, you can make a Dragonite super fast, and super strong but, at the cost of it's defense.

I didn't start EV training untill this poke gen but, I never had any problems with my old un-EV train Team, and I still kick butt online.
All you really need is a good strategy.

My Pokemon perform a lot better when I EV train, have a better chance at winning online battles too.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,118. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Isn't that an oxymoron?

No, what you get from Arceus is great! You know the baby Giratina/Dialga/Palkia. But the Arceus itself is unrewarding because it's already level 100. I mean, what can you do with a level 100 pokemon? It kills the fun of training it.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,119. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Isn't that an oxymoron?

No, what you get from Arceus is great! You know the baby Giratina/Dialga/Palkia. But the Arceus itself is unrewarding because it's already level 100. I mean, what can you do with a level 100 pokemon? It kills the fun of training it.

Oh, I get what you mean. Yeah, I love my level 1 dialga(or was it palkia?) The fact you can't even use the Arceus in serious battles is also pretty underwhelming. It's only good for collection really. Silly since it's the god Pokemon.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

1,120. Posted:

Well, it's official. I'm NEVER going to play Random Matches EVER again. I played 3 matches and lost to two of them (I forfeited by running away just because it's a waste of my time to get through my team), and the last person I battled disconnected after my Quagsire froze her fire moth thing and previously took out her Heatran with one earthquake. All he other Pokemon were Dragon types and I had Pokemon that, I'm assuming are not in OU or whatever. This is the BS I'm talking about with people. There were 4 other times where I could have won but the person disconnected. So, I have 0 wins and 3 losses. Go me.

I'm done.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle