DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,380

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,081. Posted:

Ergh, Just as I get Pokemon Black and can join in the comversations, the Global Link comes out and I'm left out again. >_>

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,082. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

Ergh, Just as I get Pokemon Black and can join in the comversations, the Global Link comes out and I'm left out again. >_>

...Uh....what? lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,083. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

...Uh....what? lol

I'm left out because I don't have a laptop and I can only use public computers. All the public computers around here don't have a wireless internet that supports Nintendo Wifi that I can connect my 3DS to, so I can't be on the site and have my 3DS connected at any given time, so I can't use the Global Link.

Edited on by TeeJay

Spiritloggery

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,084. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

...Uh....what? lol

I'm left out because I don't have a laptop and I can only use public computers. All the public computers around here don't have a wireless internet that supports Nintendo Wifi that I can connect my 3DS to, so I can't be on the site and have my 3DS connected at any given time, so I can't use the Global Link.

Oh....okies then....

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,085. Posted:

Damn, my good old DS Lite doesn't support my router's security type over here in my student room. I guess I'll have to wait to try out the Game Sync until tomorrow.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

1,086. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

...Uh....what? lol

I'm pretty sure you don't need both connected at once. You sync to the GL with your DS, play around with it online, then sync back when you're done. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though!

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

1,087. Posted:

I can't even get my Game Sync ID. It's taking forever to get it. Been waiting for my DSi to show some information and it's been sitting there for nearly 10 minutes. Guess lots of people are hopping online at once...

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,088. Posted:

Yay, my Samurott is level 81!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

1,089. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

So, all my Pokemon are at Lv. 88 :P

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,090. Posted:

Dragoon Trainer wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

But are they all EV and IV trained ;)

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

Yasume

1,091. Posted:

I don't really understand the hype behind Dreamworld. Yeah, you can get a few Pokemon with some awesome abilities (Speed Boost Blaziken, Politoed w/ Drizzle) but I assume that you can't pass an exclusive ability to another Pokemon by breeding and the nature of a wild Pokemon is totally random in the Dreamworld so what's the point? You can only get a Pokemon that is worth using in competitive battling by pure luck (unless I'm missing something here?).

Got myself a Naive Bellsprout w/ Gluttony today. >.<

Edited on by Yasume

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

1,092. Posted:

@Yasume
All females with hidden abilities have a chance to pass it on when breeding.
SOURCE: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Dream_World See: Breeding Mechanics.

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,093. Posted:

...Wait, so you can only get Dream World abilities by getting the Pokemon from the DW?...That kinda sucks...T_T

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

1,094. Posted:

I can't even access the Dream World. I joined yesterday, and it was processing for too long and didn't work, and I'm trying it right now and it has been processing for 1 1/2 hours.

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,095. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Dragoon+Trainer wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

My's are all Lv 100, and EV and IV trained, and
F*ing Shiny
You wanna fight my team now!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Highwinter

1,096. Posted:

ballkirby1 wrote:

I can't even access the Dream World. I joined yesterday, and it was processing for too long and didn't work, and I'm trying it right now and it has been processing for 1 1/2 hours.

I have the same problem after 24 hours. Nintendo says they're investigating the issue.
I did see my brother mess around with the DW a little this morning though.. I wasn't impressed, to say the least.

The unique abilities are very cool but they seem too difficult to obtain, especially for the better Pokemon.. and even if you do manage to get one you want, it has to be on a female to be breedable. Much to awkward and not any fun.

Highwinter

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,097. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Dragoon+Trainer wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

My's are all Lv 100, and EV and IV trained, and
F*ing Shiny
You wanna fight my team now!

End of April I'll be ready. Promise.

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,098. Posted:

I was sitting in the cafeteria at my school today when I noticed my C-Gear was detecting another trainer. I used the Entralink and entered "April's World". I first chose a mission where I have to give her an item. That went well, and I soon noticed who the user was in the cafeteria, though she hadn't noticed me yet.

I next chose a mission where I had to challenge her with a battle. I walked up to her and challenged her. When I sent out my Victini, her face changed into one of amazement. Since Victory is EV trained, it took out her pokemon with one lightning bolt, even though it wasn't super effective or anything and we were the same level. Again, she was astounded. Her buddy watching her play kept looking around to see where I was. It was funny! XD --

I next used a move on her that didn't completely kill her second pokemon, but left a little dot of HP. I forgot what her attack was, but I know I was expecting it to do a lot more damage than it did; it only brought down Victory's health by about 1/12. This, time, we both put on amazed faces! :o / :o And this was her most surprised face yet! Poor, poor trainer.

Edited on by TeeJay

Spiritloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,099. Posted:

LOL,that's a great story! Wish I could have experiences like that. I never happen to be around when someone else is playing.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

1,100. Posted:

I really don't understand what EV training is, nor do I care. I just Level up random Pokemon to level 50, choose a random 6, go online, and get my butt handed to me, but I don't care. It makes me feel even better when I win that way.