DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,380

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

1,001. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

When it comes to the events, do you just get the Pokemon, or do you have to fight them to get them?

So far every event Pokemon in B/W has to be fought and then caught. Victini,Zoroark,and zorua are all the event Pokemon so far.

Nuts, I may not get them before the thing ends.:(

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

1,002. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

When it comes to the events, do you just get the Pokemon, or do you have to fight them to get them?

So far every event Pokemon in B/W has to be fought and then caught. Victini,Zoroark,and zorua are all the event Pokemon so far.

Nuts, I may not get them before the thing ends.:(

You don't have to catch Victini within the date limit just receive the key item and you can catch Victini whenever you want.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kat

1,003. Posted:

lielie wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

When it comes to the events, do you just get the Pokemon, or do you have to fight them to get them?

So far every event Pokemon in B/W has to be fought and then caught. Victini,Zoroark,and zorua are all the event Pokemon so far.

Nuts, I may not get them before the thing ends.:(

You don't have to catch Victini within the date limit just receive the key item and you can catch Victini whenever you want.

This is correct. I think Victini only requires you to use the Mystery Gift option within the deadline to receive a Liberty Pass, and then you can go to get it whenever. It also respawns if you accidentally KO it.

Zorua is the only one you don't have to fight directly, although you can choose which ball it goes in, which is a nice touch.

Kat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rensch

1,004. Posted:

As long as you obtain the Liberty Pass before the 22nd, which can be done even before starting a new game, your'e good! After that you can go catch Victini whenever you feel like doing so, as long as you have reached the city of Castelia.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

1,005. Posted:

Thank you everyone. What a relief.:)

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

1,006. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Gen. III is my personal favorite.

I never played 3rd Gen, so Bah!
Gen 1 is where it's at.
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TKOWL

1,007. Posted:

Just beat the Champion today.
This is the best Pokemon in existence, but it seems to be much easier, too. I also love the fact grinding is no longer extremely tedious.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

1,008. Posted:

Thanks to that lucky egg, leveling up is so much easier!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

1,009. Posted:

Anyone kown how to get the Three Fighting Horsies?
Their area is block....

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

1,010. Posted:

Is it weird that you'd be able to fight somebody using one Version of the game you own but not with the second Version? Cause I have that problem... D:

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rensch

1,011. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

Anyone kown how to get the Three Fighting Horsies?
Their area is block....

First, go into Mistralton Cave, which can be found on Route 6 using HM03 Surf. Use TM70 Flash and HM04 Strength to make you way through the cave until you come at a room called the Guidance Chamber. An old guy here will mention something about a Legendary crature called Cobalion that is supposed to be in this room. Just make your way to the top left corner to find it. After the battle with this Steel/Fighting-type pokémon, the two other rooms open as well: the Trail Chamber on the 6th floor of Victory Road, which contains the Rock/Fighting-type Terrakion, and the Rumination Field in Pinweel Forest, which contains the Grass/Fighting-type Virizion.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yasume

1,012. Posted:

National Dex complete! The first time I ever did this and it was surprisingly easy. I just went to the Stadium and the boat every day and also battled Cheren and the guy from GameFreak 7 days a week. I had a good amount of Pokemon in SoulSilver and Pearl, so I transferred a lot too. Overall I think I probably played around 30 hours with the goal of completing the National Dex in my mind.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

1,013. Posted:

@Rensch
Thanks :)
I didn't know, I had to go on a hunt for an oldman,
I hope it not same oldman that teach how to catch a Rattack again...

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rensch

1,014. Posted:

Yasume wrote:

National Dex complete! The first time I ever did this and it was surprisingly easy. I just went to the Stadium and the boat every day and also battled Cheren and the guy from GameFreak 7 days a week. I had a good amount of Pokemon in SoulSilver and Pearl, so I transferred a lot too. Overall I think I probably played around 30 hours with the goal of completing the National Dex in my mind.

Wow, that's pretty impressive! But you have not gotten Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect right? If you do you're a hax0r!

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

1,015. Posted:

I haven't gottn around to transfering all the pokemon I from my other games.
it's too much work :P
but, I do have them all but,not Genesect, cause I'm not a Hacker ;3
but I do kown a friend who can get me one, but i'm not gonna get it....for now

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yasume

1,016. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

Yasume wrote:

National Dex complete! The first time I ever did this and it was surprisingly easy. I just went to the Stadium and the boat every day and also battled Cheren and the guy from GameFreak 7 days a week. I had a good amount of Pokemon in SoulSilver and Pearl, so I transferred a lot too. Overall I think I probably played around 30 hours with the goal of completing the National Dex in my mind.

Wow, that's pretty impressive! But you have not gotten Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect right? If you do you're a hax0r!

No, I don't have those they are still unreleased. And no, I'm definitely not a hax0r lol. I've seen and obtained 646 Pokemon. It is complete according to Cedric. You get the same tune as when you show your Dex to Juniper and you just get a simple thank you and he tells me how wonderful I am. Yeah...thanks, Cedric.

Your Trainer Card also gets a colour update, by the way. It is now red.

Edited on by Yasume

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Joee

1,017. Posted:

I finished Pokemon Black a few days after the launch date, I've just been filling up the Pokedex and catching Pokemon in the swarm at the moment.
Next on my list is to build myself a team for when I attend the Pokemon VGC this year. =D

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0862-2475-4980

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

1,018. Posted:

Genesect is a set up for Team Rocket.. And for Giovanni to get his revenge on Mewtwo :P

Who pwned him.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

1,019. Posted:

Can anyone hlep me with a Thundurus I can borrow?
I would gladly help with a pokemon you need now, and give back your Thundurus .

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rensch

1,020. Posted:

If it is like the older games, you don't need the ones distributed via events to complete the National Pokédex.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358