Forums

Topic: Please nintendo, no more sidekicks

Posts 41 to 52 of 52

Noire

Token+Girl wrote:

Isn't that because he's actually your sock puppet?

Yes he is, but he usually doesn't take it lying down like that. He's the more violent side to my quiet maturity and... feminine.... grace?... or something... oh I give up we're both violent.

Token+Girl wrote:

Speaking of which, I think we easily have the best group of sock puppets here. Lz, Adam, ahhh, good times.

Remove lz and I agree.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Magicpegasus

Machu wrote:

I really like Navi, and never found her voice annoying. I'm good at blocking things out but never felt the need to with her, and I've played through OoT at least 6 times... <3

Untitled

btw, whilst looking for the above pic, i found this... I WANT HER!!!

Yeah, her skin looks perfect for my nerd-woman suit.

3DS FC:4468 1027 0929

Percentful

Just thinking, where would the paper mario series be without sidekicks? If it weren't for sidekicks, NSMBW would only be single player!

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Objection

Digiki wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

@Digiki: not to mention Maya and Pearl from the PW trilogy; the games definitely wouldn't have been the same without them around :3

I was originally going to mention Phoenix, but he wasn't helpless without them. Although half the fun in those games are the Feys, so fair enough.

True enough, although I think it's even more true with the sidekicks in Apollo Justice, if only because I felt that Apollo was boring as hell.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

theblackdragon

@OB: this is true. Unlike Phoenix, Apollo didn't really bring much to the table apart from his bracelet; that game relied more on the sidekicks to carry the show than the PW ones did.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

TwilightV

Aww come on. At least Navi wasn't as talkative as Kaepora Gaebora (the owl for those not in the know).

TwilightV

SpentAllMyTokens

Oh god, i freakin' hated that owl. Navi didn't bother me too much.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Larkin

My favourite sidekick has to be...........the pikmin!

Last night I looked up at the stars and thought "Where the hell is my roof gone!?!"

Chunky_Droid

Anyone notice this thread was started by a person with a Tingle avatar? As much as I like Tingle, he has to be the most annoying sidekick Nintendo have made.

On another note, there's nothing wrong with a perfectly placed Chuck Norris side kick

Chunky_Droid

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.