Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,621

Sniper101

How do I put QR codes directly into a post?

Edited on by Sniper101

Sniper101

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4619-7423

MrSirr

Ok so the sprites arent gonna work, when I got a gline going it was above the sprite, soo im making it just the gline but i cant get it to where if the gline touched itself(no pun intended) then gameover. help plz!

MrSirr

Shadow1364

The petit computer tutorials page helps with most of these questions, you know... Btw are you using sprites for the TRON riders? If so it could realy help you with collecting data from a line made of sprites, though you would need some realy small sprites to use any stratagy in the game.

There is a nice snake game on youtube with a QR code at the end... If you disect it a bit it may give some nice pointers on how to fix your TRON game.

Edited on by Shadow1364

FC: 1934-1622-0902

MrSirr

Shadow1364 wrote:

The petit computer tutorials page helps with most of these questions, you know... Btw are you using sprites for the TRON riders? If so it could realy help you with collecting data from a line made of sprites, though you would need some realy small sprites to use any stratagy in the game.

There is a nice snake game on youtube with a QR code at the end... If you disect it a bit it may give some nice pointers on how to fix your TRON game.

No sprites whatsoevr they didnt go well with the gline so JUST glines and ill have to check that out tomorow is it two player? cuz thats what im trying to make which is another problem i have.

MrSirr

Shadow1364

@MrSirr I do not believe that petit computer can be used for any two player games other than turn-based games, and that is only after a bit of awkward sending/recieving system verifying messages... I am still working on that though, as there are many games that could easily be made such as battleship or chess. If you know how to make petit computer provide a constant uplink so as to give it two-player compatibilities, I would love to know how, if you would like to share them.

FC: 1934-1622-0902

MrSirr

Shadow1364 wrote:

@MrSirr I do not believe that petit computer can be used for any two player games other than turn-based games, and that is only after a bit of awkward sending/recieving system verifying messages... I am still working on that though, as there are many games that could easily be made such as battleship or chess. If you know how to make petit computer provide a constant uplink so as to give it two-player compatibilities, I would love to know how, if you would like to share them.

Plenty have done it already. To move D-pad player 1 ABXY player 2 easy peezy

MrSirr

MrSirr

Oh and if you make a checkers game plz dont make it to where u HAVE to jump the opponents piece I hate it when it does tht, thats the one thing i cant get past in checkers.

MrSirr

fordcars

Hi guys, I am a newbie :3 By the way there might be a way to keep a connection constantly with another DS by constantly sending junk useless stuff to the other DS. I wanted to make a game to try this but I don't have another DS with petit computer Anyway right now I am working on an awesome game with custom collision detection and physics! Mhahaha

Sincerely,

fordcars

shinydragonmist

i am having problems scanning qr codes on my laptop. p.s. i am running firefox and i cannot seem to zoom at command can anyone give me tips to scanning

3ds friend code ; 0774-4507-6022
pokemon white 2 friend code: 1078-1500-5443

ramstrong

shinydragonmist wrote:

i am having problems scanning qr codes on my laptop. p.s. i am running firefox and i cannot seem to zoom at command can anyone give me tips to scanning

Try saving QR pictures into your computer and open up a picture viewer/paint program to view.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

shinydragonmist

still not working maybe i should try to put them on my flat screen tv thats not a snmart tv put can play music or view images from a usb after saving them though will try that if still not working will ask again thanks for your helpful idea

shinydragonmist

nope didnt work oh well i am just going to have to be frustrated when scaning the qr codes nothing to do about that.

ramstrong

shinydragonmist wrote:

nope didnt work oh well i am just going to have to be frustrated when scaning the qr codes nothing to do about that.

Oh, well, that's too bad. If you let the QR owner know, I'm sure he'll try to do better. In my case, I doubled the size of QR for easier scanning.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

shinydragonmist

fordcars wrote:

Hi guys, I am a newbie :3 By the way there might be a way to keep a connection constantly with another DS by constantly sending junk useless stuff to the other DS. I wanted to make a game to try this but I don't have another DS with petit computer Anyway right now I am working on an awesome game with custom collision detection and physics! Mhahaha

you mean to say like pong or frogger

Edited on by shinydragonmist

TAINT_Zzyex

my games first version is nearly done!

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

TAINT_Zzyex

my games first version is nearly done!

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

MrSirr

1. Its Zzyzx, not zzyex.
2. Its not a demon prison. No such thing. Its not even a prison. Its the last place on earth.

Edited on by MrSirr

MrSirr

steriaca

Demon prison? Try Lethiation(sp?) of Hellraser/The Hellbound Heart fame. (BTW, "The Hellbound Heart", the short story by Clive Baker which the first Hellraser movie was based on).

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

TexMurphy

Here is a test of simple compression using GPSET. The awesome text dialog part of the program comes from Randommouse and edited by BlueRobin2. (Thanks!)
0 = no compression, followed by 2 digit hex palette/color number 00E (one black pixel)
1 = compression, followed by 2 digit hex multiplier, followed by 2 digit hex palette/color number. 1060E (six black pixels)
Untitled
If someone could find a more compressed algorithm (hoffman?) or create a program outside of peiti that compresses pictures to this format that would save time. I have Excell programs that display hex data and loads images into cells.

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.