Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,621

IAmSpike

Yes, I did Did you play it? Any feedback?

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

IAmSpike

@Patrickwins 'Cause most of the time I'm doing something unproductive on my computer.

71/100! Yey I'm a good game maker Wait, are you sure you're playing the sprite-based one and not the text-based one? The sprite-based one says "(C) 2012 PTCPrograms" or something like that (PTCPrograms was a site I had before that hosted (very few) PTC games, but it's long gone now)

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

boot

I cant read the qrs

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

Hairmanban19

In the new version of Tristones there is music in the menu,Tristones which can be found in new blocks and you can use the Tristones to purchase new items in the Inn,you can now swing your sword faster,it takes a little bit faster to level up,and i don't know if i missed anything else.And if you don't already know it is not created by me!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

IAmSpike

Ah, OK. Wait, have you played VVVVVV? It's a $5.00 game... There's also a Kongregate version of it (50 Kreds) but it's an old version (no level editor).
...I also have yet to watch all of S3 in FiM...
[/offtopic]

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

randomous

Here's a link to a program I made which shows how to make a dialog box similar to the ones in RPG's (a box on the bottom of the screen). It's actually just a collection of functions with a demo built in which allows you to bring up the dialog box, give it some arbitrary text (like someone's speech), and even if it's too long, the dialog box will automatically format it to fit within the box. This means that it will not cut words down the middle like regular printing will do. Try it out if you get the chance.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/dsiware/petit_computer_tut...

Let me know what you think if you take a look. Thanks!

Edited on by randomous

randomous

ramstrong

I'm trying out my Skydrive account. Here is the QR for updated maze program from @bluerobin2

Maze10 QR

I hope that works. Please let me know if you run into trouble. Thanks.
Also, this is straight from SmileBoom website, instead of using my regular PTC Utilities converter.

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Pixelrobin

ramstrong wrote:

Also, this is straight from SmileBoom website, instead of using my regular PTC Utilities converter.

Thank you! But the qrs are in the wrong order and it was a pain to scan them. The ds just wouldn't scan! Netherless, I finally did it. Thank you for cleaning out my game and making it better. I am thinking of adding a 60 second countdown.

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Eel

So, I updated the sliding puzzle a bit.

Untitled

Main changes:
*New defaut puzzle and color scheme.
*Added the option to change the size of the puzzle and the sound effects.
*Changed the way the game randomizes the puzzles, it's faster but less fun to watch.
*Fixed various bugs.

I hope someone likes it

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ramstrong

bluerobin2 wrote:

ramstrong wrote:

Thank you! But the qrs are in the wrong order and it was a pain to scan them. The ds just wouldn't scan! Netherless, I finally did it. Thank you for cleaning out my game and making it better. I am thinking of adding a 60 second countdown.

Thank you for the input. I enlarged the QR 3x, and I set the sorting files by name. So, it should be fine, now.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Hairmanban19

Morphtroid wrote:

So, I updated the sliding puzzle a bit.

Untitled

Main changes:
*New defaut puzzle and color scheme.
*Added the option to change the size of the puzzle and the sound effects.
*Changed the way the game randomizes the puzzles, it's faster but less fun to watch.
*Fixed various bugs.

I hope someone likes it

I like it.Now i can choose how many tiles there are!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

boot

ok, whoever made temple raid, I want to know how you did this: when you do load "tempraid" and look at the coding it uses key board sprites, if you play the game then look at the coding it shows the custom sprites in the coding. how did you do that?

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.