Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,621

MrSirr

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/qr0.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/qr1.png/

Here are 2 qr codes for my game, lol, not REALLY a game. I'm kinda new to this and I just wanted to make a fun little thing so heree it is!
As soon as someone answers my previous question I will make changes to it: On my menu, how do I make it so u can press up and down on the dpad to scroll thru menu options and select them by pressing A on the option on the menu that I want?

Edited on by MrSirr

MrSirr

IAmSpike

MrSirr wrote:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/qr0.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/qr1.png/

Here are 2 qr codes for my game, lol, not REALLY a game. I'm kinda new to this and I just wanted to make a fun little thing so heree it is!
As soon as someone answers my previous question I will make changes to it: On my menu, how do I make it so u can press up and down on the dpad to scroll thru menu options and select them by pressing A on the option on the menu that I want?

That was FUN

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

MrSirr

Can no one answer my question? On my menu, how do I make it so u can press up and down on the dpad to scroll thru menu options and select them by pressing A on the option on the menu that I want?

MrSirr

boot

Hello

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

longtimegamer

@MrSirr: I'm trying to learn how to program right now. Not sure how much help I would have been. Recently read about the buttons being numbered, though that's probably not the info you needed.
Anyway, some people are probably busy and maybe some don't know the answers. I know that I probably didn't even try to answer as I just found a place that's been helpful in helping me to learn to put together some of this stuff(and what commands do what).

Anyways, I've had this program almost since the XL came out, but haven't done much on the program side other than some small examples in PETIT and exploring and changing program parts.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

swordx

longtimegamer wrote:

@MrSirr: I'm trying to learn how to program right now. Not sure how much help I would have been. Recently read about the buttons being numbered, though that's probably not the info you needed.
Anyway, some people are probably busy and maybe some don't know the answers. I know that I probably didn't even try to answer as I just found a place that's been helpful in helping me to learn to put together some of this stuff(and what commands do what).

Anyways, I've had this program almost since the XL came out, but haven't done much on the program side other than some small examples in PETIT and exploring and changing program parts.

If you want to learn to program, messing with the code is a good way to do it. I started by messing with Game2, and it definitely helped. Maybe you should do the same thing.

swordx

longtimegamer

@Swordx: Thanks. I messed with the tennis and the alarm clock recently, as they didn't seem too complicated. Figured out how to add color through the clock one and used it to color the tennis. Though I did notice after I erased the color code that I had put in that the color didn't change back.[Though I know that I could add that code number to do so.]

"NO SOU...

swordx

longtimegamer wrote:

@Swordx: Thanks. I messed with the tennis and the alarm clock recently, as they didn't seem too complicated. Figured out how to add color through the clock one and used it to color the tennis. Though I did notice after I erased the color code that I had put in that the color didn't change back.[Though I know that I could add that code number to do so.]

It didn't change back because the color was still set at whatever color. If you exit out of the writing, it will go back to the default (0).

swordx

Eel

Heh. I was bored and made this:

Untitled

It's a simple sliding puzzle! There's no timer or goals or anything, it's just a toy to waste your time.

Just touch any piece adjacent to the empty space and it will swap places with it.
You can randomize the puzzle by pressing and holding the A button if you want to solve it, or you can scramble it yourself and give it to someone else to solve.
It can also load any GRP file and transform it into a sliding puzzle.

I hope someone likes it!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MrSirr

Lol wonder if someone could make a scribblenauts like game! XD

MrSirr

MrSirr

or free roam

MrSirr

MrSirr

Hey Morphtroid how do u post the qr codes RIGHT here on the page instead of making links?

MrSirr

Techydavid

hey guys i'm new here but i've gone pretty far into programming. i'm writing a boot loader called codebreaker. it starts other programs. i thank portealmario, the guy who made eosos, and boxtropica because i've been looking at their code and figuring it out. oh yeah, and morphtroid because he is awesome.
but i've had a problem.
i'm trying to write some extra lines so people can hit b to go back. but it thinks that those lines are a message to end the program. i get an ok prompt and edit mode is active. help!

Techydavid

swordx

Techydavid wrote:

hey guys i'm new here but i've gone pretty far into programming. i'm writing a boot loader called codebreaker. it starts other programs. i thank portealmario, the guy who made eosos, and boxtropica because i've been looking at their code and figuring it out. oh yeah, and morphtroid because he is awesome.
but i've had a problem.
i'm trying to write some extra lines so people can hit b to go back. but it thinks that those lines are a message to end the program. i get an ok prompt and edit mode is active. help!

We need to see the coding first.

swordx

longtimegamer

@Swordx: Thanks.
@MrSirr: Thanks. Though I had found a site that someone had posed he actual code and showed what some of it meant. I might compare it though, as the first had mistakes written that I had to figure out [It was actually cool trying to figure what was wrong and fix it].

Edited on by longtimegamer

"NO SOU...

Hale-Bopp

Neat sliding program, Morphtroid. It definitely works as it should. It's snappy and I like watching all the tiles shift around like crazy when I hold down the randomize button. That in itself is amusing.

NNID: Hale-XF11

Twitter:

Eel

@MrSirr: Just use the IMG tags to show them as images... Press "Quote" on my previous comment to see how it's coded. Also, your previous game was great. I loved the credits.

@Hale-Bopp: Thanks Yeah. I think I spend more time randomizing the tiles than playing the game itself.

Oh hah! I actually found a mistake in my code.... If anyone wants to fix it... just search for "cowd" and replace it with "hmpi"... I was using the "cowd" GRP when making the game but changed it for "hmpi" in the last moment... It seems I forgot to change that one!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.