Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,621

Arn0ld

Okay I'm making progress on Sonic Adventure 3 (2d). However, the opening cut scene shows my Sonic sprite as negative(a.k.a) opposite colors.How do I fix that and how do I post qr codes on here?

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

NoahXD

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Okay I'm making progress on Sonic Adventure 3 (2d). However, the opening cut scene shows my Sonic sprite as negative(a.k.a) opposite colors.How do I fix that and how do I post qr codes on here?

your guess is as good as mine.

NoahXD

Kale42

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Maybe you put in wrong color? I forget which one but maybe color 0 makes it "negative".

Kale42

Kale42

I am new to programming so I might be wrong, and also haven't worked with sprites

Edited on by Kale42

Kale42

Arn0ld

Kale42 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Maybe you put in wrong color? I forget which one but maybe color 0 makes it "negative".

Thanks Kale42, now it looks right.

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

IAmSpike

Holy crap Petit Slash II looks killer. Too bad the English is broken

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

swordx

Kale42 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I thought color 1 is negative. Whenever I change my sprites to 1, the universal color, black, suddenly changes to white, which is strange.

swordx

Kale42

happy to help

Kale42

Kale42

swordx wrote:

Kale42 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I thought color 1 is negative. Whenever I change my sprites to 1, the universal color, black, suddenly changes to white, which is strange.

like i said, wasnt sure and also new to it.

Kale42

NoahXD

how new are you to programing? kale42

NoahXD

Pixelrobin

hairmanban19 wrote:

a guy that i can not remember the name of is making Mega Man 2

HOW COULD YOU????? ITS @Discostew!

Edited on by Pixelrobin

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

IAmSpike

NoahXD wrote:

Philip wrote:

Holy crap Petit Slash II looks killer. Too bad the English is broken

dude theres a english patch at this place but you have to patch it manually
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=h...

Yes, I knew that, I use that patch. (I even inserted my own code that would ask you which language to use in-game on startup, hehe.)

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

Kale42

NoahXD wrote:

like started about 3 weeks ago but only worked from examples and made a clock and a 20 sided die app

Kale42

NoahXD

Kale42 wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

like started about 3 weeks ago but only worked from examples and made a clock and a 20 sided die app

I am like a month or 2 months into programing.

NoahXD

Kale42

How do I post here? I've already went to ptc website but i can't figure out how to post here. where do i save it to? ive tried ptcutilities but that didnt work for me. i was thinking about showing something neat that i did with the example dungeon crawler game and posting my clock.

Edited on by Kale42

Kale42

NoahXD

sorry morphtroid that was partly my fault.

Edited on by NoahXD

NoahXD

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.