Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 461 to 480 of 1,621

ZombieChiggers

anyone here?

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

ZombieChiggers

i cant scan the first one or second one, they will not read

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

Linput14 wrote:

Ok I'll friend you know and and older version of SALLY is on my site I'm posting the new one as soon as I can
www.fowlforums.weebly.com

thanks, its... ...REALLY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

i cant reach the petit computer website, so i cant post QR CODES

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

steriaca wrote:

snoremac wrote:

i cant reach the petit computer website, so i cant post QR CODES

You mean http://www.petitcomputer.com does not work?

Opps...guess not. Try http://www.smilebloom.com .

Opps...floralshop. Try http://www.smileboom.com .

If theas don't work, go to http://petitcomputer.wikia.com , and look for the 'resources' link.

none of those work

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Eel

You can still access the QR code maker if you go to that page directly.

And now... Petit Farm 1.2!
This time I used PTCUtilities to generate the codes because it seems it makes less codes for each file, please tell me if they work fine or not.
This time all the files need to be updated. If the file looks blurry, save it to your computer and open it with paint.
Untitled
What's new:
+The character is faster (x2 speed)
+A "Low or High" minigame is playable at the forest.
+The game now stores how many items of certain kinds you pick up (used for the shop listed below).
+A new shopkeeper works only at night in the newly expanded Novelty Shop. He sells Statues, which unlock as you meet certain conditions.
+A piggy bank can now be bought, it holds $500,000 coins (five times more than what you can hold yourself). NOTE: There's a small typo on the Piggy Bank menu, I am aware of it, but I won't remake the whole QR code just to fix it, if you want to fix it yourself search for "Whidraw" in the code and change it to "Withdraw". Sorry for the inconvenience.
+There's a quick shipping basket in town: you can put your items (except milk or cheese) there to get 80% of their original value instantly.
+There's a very small chance of catching a golden fish while fishing, it is worth $20,000 (it also heals all your stamina).
-Several bugs are fixed. Including graphical and internal errors.
*Other things I may be forgetting.

I made this update to add more goals and make the game last longer. I hope you all like it!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Arn0ld

Yippee! Morphtroid ur a boss

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

ZombieChiggers

i loooove it morphtroid, it is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

Philip wrote:

Awesome! The updated QR codes are now on PTCP.
Also, to go with it, a simple English to 1337sp34k converter.

its so cool phillip

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

Morphtroid wrote:

This time I used PTCUtilities to generate the codes because it seems it makes less codes for each file, please tell me if they work fine or not.
This time all the files need to be updated. If the file looks blurry, save it to your computer and open it with paint.
Untitled
What's new:
+The game now stores how many items of certain kinds you pick up (used for the shop listed below).
+A new shopkeeper works only at night in the newly expanded Novelty Shop. He sells Statues, which unlock as you meet certain conditions.
+A piggy bank can now be bought, it holds $500,000 coins (five times more than what you can hold yourself). NOTE: There's a small typo on the Piggy Bank menu, I am aware of it, but I won't remake the whole QR code just to fix it, if you want to fix it yourself search for "Whidraw" in the code and change it to "Withdraw". Sorry for the inconvenience.
+There's a quick shipping basket in town: you can put your items (except milk or cheese) there to get 80% of their original value instantly.
+There's a very small chance of catching a golden fish while fishing, it is worth $20,000 (it also heals all your stamina).

I made this update to add more goals and make the game last longer. I hope you all like it!

i cant locate that site

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

koopatroopaX

great job on the 1.2 update morphtroid! I have been waiting a long time for this. I have noticed that the green ax bug is fixed, but the straw counting bug is still there. Did you forget about this, or will it be fixed in 1.3? Overall, I really like the expanded sections, but I am confused over why people would spend time with the high or low game, as the payouts re super tiny compared to the price of starting a game. Maybe the next update should either double the payout every time, like 1 then 2 then 4 then 8, r make it so you get a useful item every three correct guesses etc. Also, can you try to expand on the "its just your journal" trunk? maybe make it as a diary that you can write in, or at the least store all the events that happened every day? it would be nice to have your diary be readable, and keep track of all the events that happened that day. Also, can you give any insight on what your next planned update or project will be for the rest of the morphtroid followers out there?

koopatroopaX

Eel

Thank you!

Straw counting bug? Sorry if you already told me, but what's it about?

The prize on the minigame does double up every time you guess a right number... It takes about 8 guesses to get your money back. You can potentially max up your money by playing it and getting it right about 20 times. Maybe I should've made it cheaper?

The "it's my diary" night table actually has a use in this update, you just need to buy the right item!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ZombieChiggers

Morphtroid wrote:

Untitled
What's new:

i really love it morphtroid

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

i have a suggestion for u morphtroid, you could expand the map in the next update for petit farm

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

boot

Great job morphtroid

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.