Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 421 to 440 of 1,621

bloodofgore

A bit of an update on Vype.

I completely redid Vype. Why? I said screw the black background. I added in custom GUI, I will take control of both screens. I want to be able to have clickable buttons on the bottom screen, for example, mute and unmute music, change music, etc. I will also redo my game Petit Pet so it isn't about beating your pet until it gets to a green square. My programs will have the following:

Vype
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Programs coded into the OS so you don't have to exit the program
-Control the bottom screen
-Custom GUI

Petit Pet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Real time hunger system
-Death
-Mini Games
-Custom Pet

Swordz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Add in EXP system
-Add enemy AI
-Add items

Hunger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Create traps
-Create powerups

Self
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Learn how to use DATA >:U
-Learn how to use sprites

bloodofgore

portealmario

I think if I ever want t learn sprites, I just need to get down to buisiness

meng 😐
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

IAmSpike

Remember PICROSS Solver? Well, it's making a return with an update!
Untitled
This version allows you to view solutions for the 40 premade puzzles on PICROSS, plus a few other minor changes on the menu.
Official page: http://ptcprograms.comyr.com/prog/picross-solver

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

heatguts

My OS (still don't know what it is)
Called ASC-0S
made with genuine ascii graphics
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u570/heatguts/qr3_zps7cac...
it won't scan for me but when i opened it in paint it did. zoom to 200%

Edited on by heatguts

So what if there's no Mega Mans in Metroid?
That doesn't mean we can't have metroids in Mega Man.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-1723-4299

IAmSpike

It took me several tries to scan the first QR. Next time, don't distort or resize the QR codes, please. Also, I liked the Apple and Racer games you made, but on Apple apples stopped regenerating after I collected 6 of them. Is it supposed to do this?

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

heatguts

no, i didn't want it to do that.
its getting an update anyway.if it still does that ill look into it
oh, no i know the problem
that was the first game i made using unclesporky's tutorial. the apple is spawning under the score. i fixed it already but not by the time i first uploaded it.

Edited on by heatguts

So what if there's no Mega Mans in Metroid?
That doesn't mean we can't have metroids in Mega Man.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-1723-4299

Arn0ld

Thanks

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

lolkelvinlol

@Morphtroid Petit farm ideas if it is not to hard to update- #1Petit farm school:where you learn how to take care of your farm.Suggested price for 1 lesson- 100. #2= Player moves faster. #3= put a basket in the forest incase you sell your daily gifts. 4# nintendo 3ds.=buy it in the shop for 700000(suggested price) and play minigames on it. #5 swim suit for 100000 for swimming in the water and finding treasure. A good idea is to take away energy for this. AND FINALLY #6 be able to change the color of the thing on the bottom screen of your ds- the operating thing. To: Morphtroid You do not have to make these updates- these are just suggestions. If you want to make these updates, your game would be worth at least 10$ if you were to sell this. Thank you Morphtroid for your EPIC and AWESOME games! KEEP UP UR AWESOME WORK! oh yeah and also try making the max money more than $99,999 like someone mentioned on the next page

Edited on by lolkelvinlol

my friend code:0817-5045-4594

Twitter:

steriaca

@Morphtroid and @lolkelvinlol : He has some great ideals. I would replace the swimsuit with a one man rowboat, then alowe to row to an island for fishing fun. Prehaps even find an old shovel which can be used to dig for treaser (asuming that there IS treaser). I would also do his 'game system' ideal. But remember, this IS a farm simulator game, NOT a colection of microgames Morphtroid could bind together and create himself.

More @Morphtroid : I would add a Bank (to save money for another day), Chickens (cheeper than Cows, and you can eat or sell the eggs...as Chickens automaticly lay one each day). You could also buy extra land to farm upon (to keep us busy). And there should be people to talk to (and get farming hints from).

Again, More @Morphtroid : Finaly, I would add weather effects. Nothing to extream...dry times where you have to water twice, and rainie times where you need not water at all.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Eel

Actually, the second update is close to being done, it's nothing too great, but it should add some more things to do.
The character is faster, several bugs are fixed, there are two new shopkeepers (one inthe forest and another one in the town), golden fish, etc.
That bank thing is actually a pretty good quick idea, I'll see if I can implement it before updating it.

As for all these other things, the current petit farm engine is pretty rigid and complicated to expand, but I'd love to add more areas eventually... Just not now lol I'd need to change a lot of internal things. Thank you two for your comments and ideas .

@phil: I finally got to scan the solver update, it's pretty neat I love the option to open PICROSS from the program.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

IAmSpike

Thanks! Also @lolkevinlol I'm pretty sure the maximum money amount you can have in the game is $99,999...

Previously Philip.

steriaca

Morphtroid wrote:

Actually, the second update is close to being done, it's nothing too great, but it should add some more things to do.
The character is faster, several bugs are fixed, there are two new shopkeepers (one inthe forest and another one in the town), golden fish, etc.
That bank thing is actually a pretty good quick idea, I'll see if I can implement it before updating it.

As for all these other things, the current petit farm engine is pretty rigid and complicated to expand, but I'd love to add more areas eventually... Just not now lol I'd need to change a lot of internal things. Thank you two for your comments and ideas .

That is what we are here for. Thoes who can't code (or can't code well) can always have ideals.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

ZombieChiggers

hello, my name is cameron, i am new here

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

Arn0ld

Hello Cameron we post qr codes here.(duh). Btw I'm working on a mario like platformer it should be ready by February

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

ZombieChiggers

cool! i made my first app, it is called DIRECTORY OS and it is getting posted in a minute
BTW my friend code is: 4854-7026-5042

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

i do need help on sprite commands and for-to-step commands. any suggestions? /

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.