Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 381 to 400 of 1,621

Spagem

That would be cool. If you do the 3D affect, I'd want to scan the QR. @kurtasbestos

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

smartman wrote:

Wait, how do you make a new forum?

XD

To make a new forum, Click on Forum's, which as we all should know, brings you to the forum topics. Next click on the Forum topic your new thread is most suited for. For the thread you want to make, I would choose DSi Ware. After choosing the topic, look near the top and to the right. It has something that say's, " New Topic " Click on it.

Sorry for making it long. @smartman

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

smartman789

mega wrote:

smartman wrote:

Wait, how do you make a new forum?

XD

To make a new forum, Click on Forum's, which as we all should know, brings you to the forum topics. Next click on the Forum topic your new thread is most suited for. For the thread you want to make, I would choose DSi Ware. After choosing the topic, look near the top and to the right. It has something that say's, " New Topic " Click on it.

Sorry for making it long. @smartman

Got it. Here's a link: https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/other_gaming/petit_compute...

smartman789

swordx

Discostew wrote:

Ok, it is working now. I tested the code generator 3 times already to ensure I properly exported into QR codes. Get it from my website

http://lazerlight.x10.mx

Important Information: Please read
It appears that PTC Utilities has a nasty side to it when dealing with packaged PRG files. If you open them with the PRG Editor, you not only get corrupted code and QR codes, but it also overwrites the source PRG file it read from, resulting a complete corrupted package. For anyone using PTC Utilities and want to create QR codes from their packaged files, DO NOT open them via PRG Editor. Instead, open them via "PTC > QR". It'll go immediately into making the QR codes without doing anything else.

Could I use this for my game? I'm not good at MML, so I've been piecing together music from others, that way the music isn't all the same.

swordx

smartman789

swordx, I noticed that you are on the 3dsbuzz forums.
I got your friend code. If you don't mind, could you get my friend code:
3523-3441-6591

smartman789

smartman789

You guys know that "hostiken" wabsite with all the japanese programs?
Well, I have a way to view all of the words on that website in the same format but in english.

My secret? The Bing toolbar.

How'd I get it? I don't know.
I think it just comes with internet explorer 9.
Once you get it click on the three dots at the very left of the bing toolbar.
That would open up the settings. Go to 'apps'. Add the translator. Go to a website in a different language and click it's icon it will translate the whole website.

Edited on by smartman789

smartman789

lolkelvinlol

@MORPHTROID for petit farm,add a new person that sells gaming devices for like 100,000 petit farm money, and then when you use the game system, you can play games. Just an idea, u do not have to do it

my friend code:0817-5045-4594

Twitter:

pHUNTERq

Hey Disco, can you make a basic rundown on how you made the megaman songs sound so... perfect? I've been trying to figure out how you pulled off the NES sounds, did you have to make your own waveforms or something?

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8964-7467

Discostew

@pHUNTERq

This wouldn't be the right place to explain it, as it is meant for QR code sharing. Maybe I'll post a rundown in one of the other PTC threads, or I might go and form a tutorial to place on my website. Probably won't get to it until the weekend. I'm too tired tonight, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and then there's Black Friday.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Hairmanban19

hey swordx please register me my friend code is 3136-7615-5907 my name is Matt and i have already registered you

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Eel

I decided to end with 40 picross puzzles and release the game because I have been busy with other games, so here it is!
Picross! (aka Petit Picross).
Untitled

You can solve the 40 premade puzzles (5 made by Late) AND create, solve and share (they're creade as MEM files, which you can share, I think) your own puzzles! Yay!
You can also change the color scheme and music (though the game doesn't store these things [nor your times]) to personalize things a little bit.
Controls:
Use the +pad to move around the cursor/change options.
Use the A button to confirm/color a tile.
Use the B button to delete or mark a tile.
Use the Start button to open up the menu.

Sorry if the controls are awkward or something. I hope someone likes it!
If you fing a bug, please tell me!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

koopatroopaX

hey morphtroid! great job on picross! I have been busy trying to find bugs with petit farm, so i haven't really had the time to test it out yet though. I have found two more bugs in petit farm v 1.1. the first one is very east to reproduce. you know how you need to buy hay for your cows? Well whenever you buy a unit of hay, the value that displays your current amount of hay gets merged with the price of hay. eg. you will see a 20 (for the price of one unit of hay), and then a unit from 01 to 99 that represents the number of hay bales or whatever you have left. note this only appears if you buy a bale of hay when you are in the shop, NOT when you are in the barn. so recap: you have 19 bales of hay, you buy one in the store, and the price number will look like this if you buy one bale of hay (2020) and if you buy one more it will look like this (2021). sorry i couldn't get a screenshot, but it is difficult to use my camera ot zoom in on the little screen.,

The second bug i found is rather confusing, as it only works through touch screen controls. i personally think it is some unimplemented code that you forgot to put in v 1.1, but you can find out for yourself. Basically, the bug is a graphical issue that effects the brush for brushing your cows. If you use L and R to cycle through the inventory, you will see the graphic for the brush come up as it would normally. but if you use the touchscreen to touch the icon for the brush, the item box will show a pickaxe, with a shiny steel head and a bright green handle, instead of a dull grey head and a dark brown handle. if you could look into these bugs, I would be most grateful. i am just doing what you asked, hopefully these bugs will be resolved before v 1.2 comes out . good luck!!!

koopatroopaX

Eel

Thank you I was wondering when would someone notice these.
I actually corrected these weeks ago (when I made character faster and added the golden fish). But I since I started playing other games, I haven't been able to add enough things to justify a new update.

Bloop.

swordx

hairmanban19 wrote:

hey swordx please register me my friend code is 3136-7615-5907 my name is Matt and i have already registered you

I registered you, but it says you haven't registered me...

@Morphtroid You made Picross? Awesome! I've been planning on making a few picross puzzles that must be completed to beat Dungeon Adventure. I've had ideas on how to do it, but I'll look at what you did just to see if your method is more efficient or not.

EDIT: Why does your picross allow for mistakes?

Edited on by swordx

swordx

Eel

What do you mean? It passed a wrong picross as a good gone?
I added a "hint" system where every time you make a mistake it beeps and adds 1 minute to the timer.
It can be turned off, though.

Bloop.

swordx

Morphtroid wrote:

What do you mean? It passed a wrong picross as a good gone?
I added a "hint" system where every time you make a mistake it beeps and adds 1 minute to the timer.
It can be turned off, though.

I didn't realize that the hint system was the mistake beep, so I turned it off. I'm going to modify it so that if you reach 10 minutes, you lose.

swordx

Eel

I wanted it to be easy I really dislike losing at things like picross lol.

I hope you find it useful for your project if you decide to use it!

Bloop.

Hairmanban19

swordx wrote:

hairmanban19 wrote:

I registered you, but it says you haven't registered me...

@Morphtroid You made Picross? Awesome! I've been planning on making a few picross puzzles that must be completed to beat Dungeon Adventure. I've had ideas on how to do it, but I'll look at what you did just to see if your method is more efficient or not.

EDIT: Why does your picross allow for mistakes?

It says that for me to

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.