Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 341 to 360 of 1,621

Discostew

For anyone who has been keeping up on my progress with my MM2 PTC project, I am almost done with all the audio. Just two more songs to make, two to adjust, and then a dozen or so sound effects to add. I plan on releasing a "Sound Test" when I am done with it.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

smartman789

shadowwinds wrote:

hello i am increadibly new at this (i literaly got petit computer yesterday) and i was wondering if someone could help me learn the basics for making a pet battle simulator game in it? (i was thinking something like a mix of tamagotchi and pokemon)

You could probably learn a lot on the tutorials forums. They're here: https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/dsiware/petit_computer_tut...

Edited on by smartman789

smartman789

smartman789

Someone should make something like microsoft word.

It should have:
Saveable & loadable document files
Fonts and letter sizes (optional)

Edited on by smartman789

smartman789

Eel

@shadowwinds: Sorry, but noone will answer you any questions regarding the use of Petit Computer on this thread, for that kind of thing, please use the general Petit Computer Thread.

@Smartman: You can already use the code editor to write text files
Still, you'll get better results using a real computer.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

portealmario

@morphtroid what do you consider to be a fake computer?

meng 😐
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

Spagem

PhilipFry wrote:

Untitled
It's a magic 8-Ball. I got the responses in it from here. Enjoy.

Cool.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

smartman789

I once visited a website by someone on this thread that had tutorials.
I'd like to see it again but I forgot to bookmark it and I can't find the link to it.
Does anybody know if they could post a link, if they can make one?

smartman789

pHUNTERq

So I fooled around with random generation a bit, and I created a random cave generator, take a look!
Untitled
Press A to go through iterations.

Now the next step is to generate actual rooms and hallways!

Edited on by pHUNTERq

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8964-7467

Javo118

Here is a MapMaker that I did. It is my first app, so I'm pretty sure that this have some bugs, I'm working on the v1.1 free of bugs and with new tools. At this one there is a non-working tool (Square), it will be able on the v1.1. It have a HELP option, anyway, you are free to ask anything you want.

Untitled

And this is a custom BG that I create to make a forest.

Untitled

I hope you enjoy this app, and sorry for my english, I'm mexican jeje.

EDITED: By the way, thanks to Discostew for your Map Scroll Tutorial.

Edited on by Javo118

3DS FC: 2921-9808-6856

KiwiFruit

Here's is the QR for my game.

The Witch program
Untitled

The image files
background tilesheet 1 and 2, and a color palette.
Untitled

The spritesheet and the NESfont with colored icons

Untitled

Yes, it's 30 QR codes, sorry. I wish I could have the 5 dots size QR instead of 4. Hopefully the amount of QR won't discourage you from trying my game. I make my own graphics.

The game is call The Adventure of a Witch:The Flightful Night. It's basically an endurance game where you have to guild the witch through a forest without having her hit a tree. The trees get more and more frequence. You have 2 spells you can activate. One fires your star magic. The other is a bomb, that clear off all the trees on screen. There's over 10 different gameover screen that is dependence how well you score. I composed 3 songs for this game. Hopefully it's bareable since I'm not a musician. Pausing the game brings up a music selection for you to pick.

I hope you'll enjoy playing this game while I enjoyed making it.

Edited on by KiwiFruit

KiwiFruit

Linput

ok sally os is coming out this wednesday. im sorry for the delay i had lost my 3ds

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

Spagem

This is awesome!!!! @KiwiFruit

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

shadowwinds

if anyone cares about my peticle game im working on
these are the features that it has
saveing, loading, and a store

these are the features im going to put in
feeding, exersize, and a battle system (a legend of zelda-like battle system)

the battle system is almost done all i need is an ai for the enemy

omnomnomnom metaphorical cake
3ds friend code: 4640-0397-5198
current petit computer prodject: peticle:the epic pet battleing game

Hale-Bopp

That Witch game is great. I got 90,080 on my fourth try. I love the message and little graphic I got after my game ended. Made me smile and I played some more. Also, I love that you can pause and choose whatever music track you want.

edit: Just got 144,990. The trees get really dense after a while and it gets really challenging.
edit 2: 157,400 (not sure I can top that)

Edited on by Hale-Bopp

NNID: Hale-XF11

Twitter:

KiwiFruit

There's different way to play this game since you have the bombs and stars to help shoot one tree out of the way. Then use the bombs to get scrolls that are dropped by trees. Then you got the Sun Scroll that'll let you conserve your MP and let you smash trees into bits for about 9 secs. Also there's little room on the right, left and bottom of the screen which gives you leeway space to dodge trees.

I'm happy that people are enjoying my game, and Smileboom for making this awesome App for DSiWare, which give explosion of smiles when I'm living the dream of developing old school games on a limited system.

Edited on by KiwiFruit

KiwiFruit

KiwiFruit

@petiSnail Thank you petiSnail! My main game I am making is going to produce so many QRs codes. How and where did you produce 25 dot QR code? Just wondering.

KiwiFruit

petiSnail

KiwiFruit wrote:

@petiSnail Thank you petiSnail! My main game I am making is going to produce so many QRs codes. How and where did you produce 25 dot QR code? Just wondering.

Used PTCutilities
http://micutil.com/ptcutilities/top_e.html
First, run the .exe then click the PTC-->QR button, then select 'L' from the drop down menu ' Corr: '. Finally drop your .ptc file on the window and it'll generate your qrs.
It'll also generate an .html folder with all the qrs at the root of where your .ptc file was before you dropped it on the window. Very convenient for sharing online since you don't have to MSpaint a bunch of qrs together in a messy fashion.

Hope this info is of benefit.

petiSnail

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.