Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,621

swordx

GamingProton wrote:

Have a game in development.
It is a game with different stories including a Space, Wild West, and More!
Currently, the only story somewhat in development is the Space story.
If you have any ideas for a story, then tell me.
The game is called, "The Game" and it might take a while to release a full game.
I will release the QR Code when the first story is out.

What genre is it? Is it a RPG, FPS, top-down shooter, platformer, text-based adventure, etc...

Edited on by swordx

swordx

GamingProton

swordx wrote:

GamingProton wrote:

Have a game in development.
It is a game with different stories including a Space, Wild West, and More!
Currently, the only story somewhat in development is the Space story.
If you have any ideas for a story, then tell me.
The game is called, "The Game" and it might take a while to release a full game.
I will release the QR Code when the first story is out.

What genre is it? Is it a RPG, FPS, top-down shooter, platformer, text-based adventure, etc...

Text-based adventure, but when I learn how to use sprites, it might turn into something like a top-down shooter.
(I am not good at BASIC at all, so don't be surprised if it's not a good game at all.)

Edited on by GamingProton

3DS Friend Code: 1289 - 8255 - 6376

portealmario

Sorry for not releasing the latest version of awesome^3 os, it's a long story, so here is the short version:internet problems

meng 😐
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

GrabSomeEyes

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Here's the QR codes for Eos OS. I had around a hundred lines of coding done when I started today, and right now it's at six-hundred eighty-eight lines of coding.
Anyhow, hope you guys like it.

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

portealmario

@morphtoid all I would do to it is make it so when you exit the game, it would take you back to the os

meng 😐
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

Sprite

That might make peititcraft possible

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

GrabSomeEyes

portealmario wrote:

@grabsomeeyes this is the raycaster I was talking about http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?topic=14015.30

Woah. That's just plain out crazy. Petitcraft would be very hard to make and very basic, but I think this shows possibility for maybe something a bit more... nostalgic.

Edit: Changed the video so it'd be a bit less... vulgar.

Edited on by GrabSomeEyes

steriaca

Sprite wrote:

Dude the 2nd qr code is not working it's scaning as a different program

@Sprite (and anyone else who tried to scan the bomb game): Sorry about that. Since I don't have my own computer, I am going to have to type it in again, take another series of pics of the QR generated with my DSi, upload them to Facebook, download them to my flash drive, then upload them to the wikia. I have to use the Milwaukee Public Libary computer, and thay are...well...let's not say bad things about it.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Sprite

thanks was looking foward to it

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

bloodofgore

GrabSomeEyes wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Here's the QR codes for Eos OS. I had around a hundred lines of coding done when I started today, and right now it's at six-hundred eighty-eight lines of coding.
Anyhow, hope you guys like it.

No offence, but my OS has 500 lines of code, and more things to do than you. And bleh, I hate it when people put the sample games in their OS. If I wanted that I wouldn't download an OS in the first place. When I finally get an SD card, I'm going to transfer games onto the actual system.

bloodofgore

dragonrider4242

could someone please post a qr code for a mario game? my 5-year old brother loves mario, and I want him to have more variety in his mario games.

dragonrider4242

Eel

dragonrider4242 wrote:

could someone please post a qr code for a mario game? my 5-year old brother loves mario, and I want him to have more variety in his mario games.

This game is Mario-like, though it seems they changed Mario with another character recently, sorry.
The page is in japanese, but the QR codes are halfway through it, just keep scrolling and you'll find them.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

dragonrider4242 wrote:

This game is Mario-like, though it seems they changed Mario with another character recently, sorry.
The page is in japanese, but the QR codes are halfway through it, just keep scrolling and you'll find them.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

steriaca

OK. I just redid BOMB's code and regenerate 3 QR Codes through it. I hope the 3rd one is scanable. If not, I should simply give the sourse code to the dang thing.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

GrabSomeEyes

bloodofgore wrote:

No offence, but my OS has 500 lines of code, and more things to do than you. And bleh, I hate it when people put the sample games in their OS. If I wanted that I wouldn't download an OS in the first place. When I finally get an SD card, I'm going to transfer games onto the actual system.

None taken, it was my first program so I didn't expect it to really meet expectations, much less go above them. As for using sample games, sorry but I just want it to be something everyone can use, I'm not about to include other people's programs without their permission, and I haven't made any, except for a Fighting Game mod that just changed it to 1-Hit mode, which I'll probably add in, though I feel it's lackluster so I didn't include it originally.

There was supposed to be a lot more features, but I programmed 6/7ths of it in one day on the DS, so I really didn't feel like doing much more.

Edit: I added a new menu allowing a game mode choice between Fighting Game and it's one-hit mode, and I'm going to bundle one-hit mode with it now, unfortunately I'm going to have to have a separate program for one-hit mode (the one I've already released on conlogxl.forumotion.com), at least until I learn how to program PTC files with my computer.

Edit: Also, now I edited the one-hit mode so the title is cleaner. Not planning on releasing the new version of Eos for a while though, because I've got quite a lot I want to do with it, and I don't want to mess it up by rushing it/mess everyone else up by outdating their version every other day.

Edited on by GrabSomeEyes

bloodofgore

GrabSomeEyes wrote:

bloodofgore wrote:

None taken, it was my first program so I didn't expect it to really meet expectations, much less go above them. As for using sample games, sorry but I just want it to be something everyone can use, I'm not about to include other people's programs without their permission, and I haven't made any, except for a Fighting Game mod that just changed it to 1-Hit mode, which I'll probably add in, though I feel it's lackluster so I didn't include it originally.

There was supposed to be a lot more features, but I programmed 6/7ths of it in one day on the DS, so I really didn't feel like doing much more.

Edit: I added a new menu allowing a game mode choice between Fighting Game and it's one-hit mode, and I'm going to bundle one-hit mode with it now, unfortunately I'm going to have to have a separate program for one-hit mode (the one I've already released on conlogxl.forumotion.com), at least until I learn how to program PTC files with my computer.

Edit: Also, now I edited the one-hit mode so the title is cleaner. Not planning on releasing the new version of Eos for a while though, because I've got quite a lot I want to do with it, and I don't want to mess it up by rushing it/mess everyone else up by outdating their version every other day.

bleh, I guess I was a bit harsh lol. I do like the GUI, just take a week to work on your OS, be original, don't release an update for every little thing you do.

bloodofgore

GrabSomeEyes

bloodofgore wrote:

bleh, I guess I was a bit harsh lol. I do like the GUI, just take a week to work on your OS, be original, don't release an update for every little thing you do.

That's the plan. Thanks too. I've been wanting to make a music selection option in the options menu, but that'd take... a LOT of coding the way I'm doing it. I might just delay it for now. I really want to move my programming to my computer because I'll be able to push forward a lot quicker, and it'll be a lot easier to insert things into the OS (such as one-hit mode for example, planning on making a bit more advanced calculator function probably tomorrow), rather than having a bunch of little programs.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.