Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 1,621

swordx

Hairmanban19 wrote:

Untitled Here are the mushroom sprites @Swordx

I'll check 'em out tonight when I go into code mode. Thank you fo being helpful. I'll place them in the tiny intro. town, which is the same town as the one found in the first game.

swordx

Slayer

I just played Dungeon Adventure:The Cave of Monsters before. I found it similar to the pre-made dungeon game, but I found it better. You could stop and use items- that bugged me for the inability in the pre-make- and there are a lot more features, and the monsters are more of a variety. I modded the pre-made game, it doesn't really count as my first game as it's just some text changes. I'll make the QRs and post them here if anyone wants to see it. It's more my first mod.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

boot

Hey guys I just broke my ds... but im getting a 3ds sometime soon. sorry if this is off topic but should I get Mario and luigi dream team or kid icaurus uprising?

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

TAINT_Zzyex

kid icarus

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

boot

This thread is so slow.

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

TAINT_Zzyex

boot wrote:

Hey guys I just broke my ds... but im getting a 3ds sometime soon. sorry if this is off topic but should I get Mario and luigi dream team or kid icaurus uprising?

kidicarus is the beston your list but in my opinion fire emblem awakining is the best out

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Ralph

http://imgur.com/GotKqiO
Here is a noise generator I ported to Smilebasic. It is useful for generating terrain or islands and things, just change how the numbers are output. Currently it just makes a grayscale image but you can edit it to do pretty much whatever you want. It's fairly slow and so doesn't work that well in real time when you try to generate lots of numbers.

The persistence, octaves and scale variables change what the noise looks like.

Edited on by Ralph

Ralph

Eel

boot wrote:

This thread is so slow.

This thread is slow because it's not a casual chat thread and we are not game programming-computers.

These things take time, the longer the better.

And, please don't use it for anything else other than sharing your games or commenting other's.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Hairmanban19

TexMurphy wrote:

Stop thief game. You track down the spy and arrest them. Don't press arrest until you are where they are.
Untitled

This is a pretty fun little game!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

randomous

I made a quick little "Light Cycles" game. Yes, there's already a Light Cycles game... but I wanted to make my own lol. It's strictly multiplayer though, so make sure you have someone to play with.

Tron (Light Cycles) Wiki Page

randomous

randomous

@TexMurphy Wow, that's fantastic! Now I'm conflicted... I like the simplicity of the current title screen, but I also love your TRON graphic.

I wasn't planning on using any songs from either of the movie's soundtracks; I was going to make my own. Did you want me to?

randomous

iprice

Petit Push - WIP update. Now includes 40 levels

Untitled

Untitled - - - - - Untitled

Edited on by iprice

I code, therefore I am.

Ryankf

Untitled
This is a solitaire game that i found and its a little glitchy but i think its fun.
I did not make this and do not know who did.
Have Fun playing!
(Sorry if its a little hard to scan)
And i was wondering if anyone could make more games life this maybe like Gin Rummy or Uno.(Wait uno doesn't use a standard deck)
I don't know if this is the place to make requests but i think if someone could that would be cool.If someone makes something like that please tell me.

Image site: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=b9cgtd&s=6

Edited on by Ryankf

I like playing petit computer on 3ds but i'm a horrible programmer.
Oh and if you couldn't tell i really like yugioh.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5052-2644

Hairmanban19

Untitled @slayer here is a SCRED file i made for you for apocalypse rising. I don't know if its the type of area you want to be in the game but i just made it anyway.

Slayer

Hairmanban19 wrote:

Untitled @slayer here is a SCRED file i made for you for apocalypse rising. I don't know if its the type of area you want to be in the game but i just made it anyway.

Thanks, I'll scan this and take a look at it. I'll be sure to put you in the credits for map help.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Hairmanban19

Untitled @slayer here is another SCRED file for apocalypse rising!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.