Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,621

Sypher40

Wow, my original OS idea seems to have really taken off. Although, I am happy to say I've completed a button API. Using buttons on the bottom screen now works perfectly! I'm thinking of starting a new API, but I'll have to think of some stuff to put into it. Now I'm trying to figure out how to save strings into variables.

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

InsertPi

Sypher40 wrote:

Wow, my original OS idea seems to have really taken off. Although, I am happy to say I've completed a button API. Using buttons on the bottom screen now works perfectly! I'm thinking of starting a new API, but I'll have to think of some stuff to put into it. Now I'm trying to figure out how to save strings into variables.

To save strings into variables, use this command:
ABC=VAR(DEF$)
ABC is the variable and DEF$ is the string.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Sypher40

Anyways, I'm uploading two new programs. The first is TouchOS, another operating system that I based on Windows 8. Right now TOS does this:
-A side scrolling touch menu with 5 buttons, only two work.
-(Almost)Fully touch controlled main menu
-Load programs and send files
-Clock and Date

The second program is called BAPI, or Button API. It's a simple program designed to show you guys how I use buttons on the bottom screen. I have no idea what order the pics are in, PhotoBucket can be weird.

Tos:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

BAPI:
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Sypher40

Hairmanban19

How do i get the QR codes from the smileboom QR code converter to this forum??? I want you guys to try my text game.

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

InsertPi

Sypher40 wrote:

Anyways, I'm uploading two new programs. The first is TouchOS, another operating system that I based on Windows 8. Right now TOS does this:
-Clock and Date

The second program is called BAPI, or Button API. It's a simple program designed to show you guys how I use buttons on the bottom screen. I have no idea what order the pics are in, PhotoBucket can be weird.

Tos:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

BAPI:
Untitled
Untitled

When I load it, it says it can't find BGUO:SCREEN. :/

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

InsertPi

Sypher40 wrote:

-Clock and Date

Tos:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

BAPI:
Untitled
Untitled

And one more thing (sorry if it seems I'm complaining). When I launch the clock, exit, then go to the launch program and launch a program with the command PNLTYPE "OFF", then the bottom screen appears the same as in the clock program. Besides these, I love it!

InsertPi

hairmanban19 wrote:

How do i get the QR codes from the smileboom QR code converter to this forum??? I want you guys to try my text game.

Download the .zip it provides you after you convert, upload them to a picture sharing website (like imagr or imageshack), then go to the full size image. The URL should end in a picture file extension (JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.). Copy that link. Quote this post to see what to do with it.
Untitled

InsertPi

Hi guys! Tomorrow, I will be uploading the qrs for something @TexMurphy made and I improved on. If you have ever played on a minecraft bukkit server, you will appreciate this. It allows you to use bukkit formatting codes to format your text! So if you input:
I like &4potatoes
It will make the word "potatoes" red. It works for all codes &0-9 and &r. Hope you enjoy!

Edited on by InsertPi

Arn0ld

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Hi guys! Tomorrow, I will be uploading the qrs for something @TexMurphy made and I improved on. If you have ever played on a minecraft bukkit server, you will appreciate this. It allows you to use bukkit formatting codes to format your text! So if you input:
I like &4potatoes
It will make the word "potatoes" red. It works for all codes &0-9 and &r. Hope you enjoy!

Sounds great but will the code need to be entered for each input/print command or will it continue to change each one?

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

InsertPi

Xtremetdifan wrote:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

I like &4potatoes

Sounds great but will the code need to be entered for each input/print command or will it continue to change each one?

I find it kinda hard to explain, so here's a picture:
Untitled
Will be uploading in a couple hours!

InsertPi

Here it is! Much thanks to @TexMurphy, because he made the "Try It Out" part. All I did was make it to where you could input the text and convert the bukkit colour codes into PTC codes. If you do not know the codes, it is explained under the "Codes" section. If you do not know notation, it is under another menu. After all this talking, here it is!
Untitled
Hope you enjoy!

InsertPi

Also, the QRs for Person Text RPG:Lost II:Abandoned Beta will be released tomorrow!!! Haven't even started on chapter 3, and already almost up to 1,000 lines!!!

Edited on by InsertPi

HowlPauseMusic

im just made a game called the walking dead music player

HowlPauseMusic

Hairmanban19

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

hairmanban19 wrote:

Download the .zip it provides you after you convert, upload them to a picture sharing website (like imagr or imageshack), then go to the full size image. The URL should end in a picture file extension (JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.). Copy that link. Quote this post to see what to do with it.
Untitled

Ok,let me just proccess this through my mind. IDK when i'll have the time to post the QR codes. But i'll tell you guys what there is going to be in all of the parts of my text game:Dungeons,bosses,music in Battles,towns,A little bit of puzzles,spells,a decent amount of weapons,and in battles each weapon you use will attack the monster differently and kill the monster differently. The name of it is The Land of Trinia! I hope i'll get to post the QR codes soon.

Sypher40

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

Anyways, I'm uploading two new programs.....

And one more thing (sorry if it seems I'm complaining). When I launch the clock, exit, then go to the launch program and launch a program with the command PNLTYPE "OFF", then the bottom screen appears the same as in the clock program. Besides these, I love it!

That's because it loads a new back screen, I'm not sure why it makes it green, but I'm looking for a fix. Other programs can fix this by adding ACLS to the beginning of the program.

InsertPi

Will be uploading the codes in just a few minutes!

Hairmanban19

I can't upload the QR codes on image shack! When i choose the file of my game,ImageShack says "invalid filetype" and i don't know where to find the URL when i try uploading them by entering the URL!! I just don't fully know computer stuff.

InsertPi

Here it is! Person Text RPG II (BETA)! The full name is actually Person Text RPG:Lost II:Abandoned, but that's kinda long. ANYWAY:
Here's the QR for the Person Magic Launcher (HIGHLY recommended because a lot of my things have weird names):
Untitled
Here's the QR for the Intro animation:
Untitled
And finally, here's the QRs for the actual game. Whenever you are doing big file uploads, I HIGHLY suggest you use PTCUtilities's PTC -> QR converter. Using this, i saved about 4-5 QRs.
Untitled
There might still be a few bugs I have not caught. All the bugs that I have found are no longer in existence. If you find a bug, please tell me about it. I don't care if you submit 5 bugs within 30 minutes of me posting this; I will thank you. (Tip: In chapter 2, the first thing you want to make is a fire. Search the shore for a piece of wood to strike against a branch to light it, and the trees for a branch. )

Edited on by InsertPi

InsertPi

hairmanban19 wrote:

I can't upload the QR codes on image shack! When i choose the file of my game,ImageShack says "invalid filetype" and i don't know where to find the URL when i try uploading them by entering the URL!! I just don't fully know computer stuff.

Make sure you upload the QRs themselves, NOT the .ptc file.
EDIT:I have also found that imagr is a LOT better than imageshack.
EDIT EDIT:I will post a video on how to do it. I find it hard to explain this kind of stuff.

Edited on by InsertPi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.