Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,621

InsertPi

Zack56144 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Zack56144 wrote:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Zack56144 wrote:

Hello Everyone I am Proud to announce my latest version of Nova Operating System Version 0.6
Here is the Official Change log
-Added 2 New Databases
-Added a new Minecraft Recipe
-Started Pokedex Gen II
-Organized Air Launch

• Major Menu Improvement

=====================

Finally here are the QR Codes
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

=====================

FONT

=====================

Untitled

=====================

Enjoy! Its now up to 1800+ lines of code =P

I am extremely impressed!

Thanks! i worked hard on it. i'm glad you like it!

This is amazing! Not to mention looking at your code is helping me with my game. The virus thing freaked me out until I found the password

@Xtremetdifan Awesome! glad i could help! Add me my FC is in my sig =P i think im going to edit the post and put the password in xD

For anyone that would like to make their own password but don't know how, load PRG:OSV06, then go to line 14. Where you see:
IF PASS$=="1234" THEN...
Change the 1234 to whatever password you like EXAMPLE:
IF PASS$=="potato" THEN...

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Zack56144

Any suggestions on what i should put on my next update? I′ll give you credit for the idea.

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

Zack56144

★Important★
There is a bug on the changelog to fix this load my program. then go in to edit mode and hit the search button on the bottom right corner and search @AAB once you are there change AAB to AAC and the changelog should work. Sorry for any inconvenience.
-Shadow

InsertPi

Zack56144 wrote:

Any suggestions on what i should put on my next update? I′ll give you credit for the idea.

I think there should be a menu where you can launch all of your other programs from using the EXEC command

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Arn0ld

Zack56144 wrote:

Maybe we all could(everyone on this forum) make 8 bit pokemon sprites to go along with the pokedex
Edit: I will add yout friend code as soon as I go somewhere that has wifi

Edited on by Arn0ld

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

InsertPi

I just tried a Visual Basic trick in petit. In VB it's written as this:
IF NAME="BANANA" THEN
IF AGE="POTATO" THEN
PRINT"THAT'S MY NAME AND AGE, TOO!"
END IF
END IF
So in petit, I tried:
IF NAME$=="BANANA" THEN IF AGE$=="POTATO" THEN PRINT "THAT'S MY NAME ANG AGE, TOO!"
Tested and it works! I was very surprised. I decided to do this because I wasn't sure if:
IF NAME$=="BANANA" AND AGE$=="POTATO" THEN...
would be correct syntax

Edited on by InsertPi

Zack56144

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Zack56144 wrote:

I think there should be a menu where you can launch all of your other programs from using the EXEC command

Thats what Air Launch is for.

Zack56144

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Zack56144 wrote:

Maybe we all could(everyone on this forum) make 8 bit pokemon sprites to go along with the pokedex
Edit: I will add yout friend code as soon as I go somewhere that has wifi

If everyone would help me with the sprites that would be awesome! then my pokedex would be more complete. However i dont have much experience with sprites. the coding part i can draw sprites okay.

InsertPi

Zack56144 wrote:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Zack56144 wrote:

xD didn't see that menu lol

Zack56144

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Zack56144 wrote:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Zack56144 wrote:

xD didn't see that menu lol

xD

Zack56144

I found some 8 bit Pokemon sprites we could maybe use these but what concerns me is fitting one of these on the small space we have for the sprites
anyways here they are
Untitled

Zack56144

I created Charmander! and he looks good! i'll post a pic in a second

Zack56144

nevermind my cameras suck lol wish you could take a screenshot somehow

Zack56144

In Total i used 4 2x2 squares on the sprite thinggy

Hairmanban19

I'm trying to post QR codes for my text game from Imgur but its not working!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

InsertPi

hairmanban19 wrote:

Quote one of my older posts and see how I do them. I use imageshack.

Hairmanban19

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

hairmanban19 wrote:

Quote one of my older posts and see how I do them. I use imageshack.

Thanks,i'll try to post the QR codes tomorrow. It'll be just a small demo.

Hairmanban19

I won't be able to post the demo tomorrow because i have church stuff to do,but i might be able to post it on thursday or friday! And in the extra time i'll make the demo longer.

InsertPi

Due to delays in programming, the Person Text RPG release date might have to be extended from July 13 to July 17. Sorry guys...

InsertPi

Nvm about changing the release date! I'm back on track! Right now I'm working on being able to save everything from time, chapter, items, etc. mid-chapter. It's soooo frustrating with all the saving and loading. I know there's a more efficient way to save instead of 10 MEM files, but too lazy to learn.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.