Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,621

bmx7000

@megladon74 that sounds like a fun game i cant wait to play it when it comes out
i am also going to post a music player not much but its my first public program

bmx7000

bmx7000

i hope this works
https://imageshack.com/i/0cwhbp
this is my music program.
its called musicer.
edit: its not possible to scan that way con some one help me about that?

Edited on by bmx7000

bmx7000

seasickelf10

@randomousecrqp98
I think there is a bug in bug catching. Bugs don't stop flying, and they don't become caught when they're near me and I use the net O.o

3ds friend code : 3110–3945–6092
id: Ren

3DS Friend Code: 3110-3945-6092

seasickelf10

@patrickwins
you have been added. I should get back on topic, this thread is for sharing qr codes ^-^"

randomous

@RENeare239 The bugs aren't supposed to stop flying because I'm trying to fit within a certain amount of "processing". Allowing them to stop would mean that I would have to perform a check to see whether or not they can stop (I don't want them stopping in a river or something!). Then, in order to make the bugs look somewhat decent when stopping, I'd need them to slow down first, which is even more processing. I'm really sorry if their constant motion bothers you! Also, the bug needs to be near the net (not yourself) to catch it. The net has a 2 pixel range around it which allows you to catch bugs, so the bug needs to be within this range when the net is down in order to catch it. I've caught the fastest butterflies (the green and pink/purple ones) consistently, so I don't want to make it any easier. I'm sorry it seems like a bug! Let me know if the bug is near the net but you just can't catch it at all.

randomous

seasickelf10

perhaps i'm using an outdated version. the qrs on the ptc wiki are for the most recent version, right? I havent been seeing any animations for that net on the version I have

randomous

@RENeare239 The animation is a simple "two sprite" animation. You just swing back the net (one sprite), then quickly bring it down in front of you (the other sprite). I'm trying to conserve space on the sprite sheets (I've already filled more than half with the little amount I have in the game so far), so I unfortunately had to make each tool only have 2 sprites (which with four directions is 8 sprites per tool, which comes out to 40 sprites for all tools!). The one on the wiki page is the most recent one... it should have 60 QR codes and show "Village Demo 7+" at the top.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

seasickelf10

i'll try scanning that and see what happens.
edit: yep, I was using an older version. Sorry for wasting your time ^.^"

Edited on by seasickelf10

randomous

@RENeare239 It's no problem! You must have gotten the file a few days ago, I only just recently (last weekend) updated to include bug catching.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

bmx7000

ok earlier i said i was going to post a program that would play music and here it is
Untitled

Edited on by bmx7000

bmx7000

megladon74

i am also workig on an OS. it is called MEGA_OS. there is A LOT of things on it

megladon74

damolii

Okay, Everyone. I am finally finished with that Minecraft song I promised like a month ago. Anyway, here it is. I would just like to ask though that if you use it in a game, and you are adding credits to that game, that you include me. If you're not going to have credits in the game however, no problem. Here it is!!!

http://imgur.com/cF6O8kM

P.S this is for anyone who is dissecting a game, and tries using the codes in the game for their own idea, but it doesn't work.

1: Identify what function you are trying to get. if it is a decent game, the programmer probably made routine names that correspond to t routine's function
2:Find out all the other routines connected to it. Chances are, its somewhere there you will find solution
3.Here's what I call "Snipping" (real original, right??).Try removing certain routines.If the function does not work as a result, then you know you have found your solution. Try implementing the routine you snipped into whatever you were doing. DO NOT SAVE the program as the same name if you have snipped.
This i what i did until I got a good understanding of BASIC. It's how I learn. Hopefully this helps someone else.

Edited on by damolii

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

VincentFaraday

I've been working on making a Zelda-ish game and it is still a long ways off from being finished. I have been working on it during study breaks from organic II (which is a really tough class X[ ). As it stands now there is one enemy and he can only be killed temporarily by the hero's sword. the health bar works, but it doesn't matter much since you can't die. The code isn't polished, but I did add some notes on how some things work. The game is going to be called Aviv.
The link to the qr code is:http://www.flickr.com/photos/97307223@N08/9065133754/

Edited on by VincentFaraday

I wish I was on the Enterprise.

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8460-1195

ShinkansenSama

Heya guys I've actually been following this thread for quite a while, but now I've actually decided to make an account and comment. I've really enjoyed a lot of the programs you guys have posted on here, and through those I was also lucky enough to find my way onto some Japanese websites and find QR Codes for games. As you can tell I'm very much interested in Petit Computer and programming(I'm even thinking about studying for a Computer Science degree once I'm in college), and I hope we can get along very well! By the way I hope you don't mind if I friend some of you on my 3DS.

KUUUUKUKUKU~

3DS Friend Code: 4441-8425-5841

TAINT_Zzyex

MrSirr wrote:

1. Its Zzyzx, not zzyex.
2. Its not a demon prison. No such thing. Its not even a prison. Its the last place on earth.

i dislike you. the funny part is you think your a programer but your to busie laughing at newbies to make crap. its people like you that are desroying are economy. ps zzyexeyzz is a demon prison in my game. your realy going to regret saying that. Zzyex is branched from Zzyzx wich is a demon prison in the series i read as a kid. if you want to insult people go and play minecraft and scream at some little children. ib

i bet you would like that

note: my games coding was messy and unorginized so i have restarted.

also back to the Zzyzx thing...
zzyzx was a medical resort a old crackpot fraud founded. he thought being the last word in the dictonary would be good luck. he was evectid from the land for medical fraud, and now it belongs to the university of calafornia as their 'desert research center' it is not realy the last place on earth.

Edited on by TAINT_Zzyex

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

TAINT_Zzyex

question does anyone else want to make fun of my username? »8[

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Zack56144

@ShunkansenSama wow i pretty much have the same story! =P and i LOVE Sgt. Frog xD anyways add me my friend code is in the description
Okay quick OS update soo i have been working on my fourth release of Nova Operating System and it is wayyy better than version 3 and also has a very important announcement the release has been delayed due to not having a computer with an SD card slot (for now) so i will either post it later today or sometime tomorrow. i dont want to spoil too much right now so i'll leave it like that.
-Shadow

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

Zack56144

Signature* not the description xD

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

ShinkansenSama

@randomous Thanks I hope to contribute to this thread in some way!
@Zack56144 I think I've added you already, but I'll try again. I look forward to seeing what your OS is like. I'm also glad you like the anime! In fact last year the voice actor for Tamama was in a voice-acting panel at an anime convention, and I got her autograph xD
@Patrickwins I have you registered thanks!

Edited on by ShinkansenSama

KUUUUKUKUKU~

3DS Friend Code: 4441-8425-5841

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.