Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 9,601 to 9,620 of 9,620

Slayer

It's kind of sad to see this community die out. My DSi doesn't charge anymore and I certainly don't care about it enough to do anything about it (I don't really care much about Nintendo itself anymore, which is rather strange to say considering I'm on a website called NintendoLife). I have considered attempting to do something to fix this, such as getting a new charger or something primarily for PTC, but I think since I'm learning C# at the moment and have other school related things to focus on that wouldn't be a very good idea.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Eel

We're just all staring at our 3DSs, waiting for SmileBasic to come out. But don't worry, even after SmileBasic comes out, Petit Computer will remain. It'll be retro cool then.

Too bad it can't be bought anymore. I'm glad i purchased it a second time for my DSi.

Anyway, if you get a 3DS or 2DS and your DSi can work while connected, you can still transfer it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Missingno50

Its a bit sad that Petit computer has died. In completely related news:SMILE BASIC IS OUT NOW! ANNNNNNNNNNNND to kick off that celebration, I've set up a forums, similar to how the petite computer wiki worked(But don't take my word on that, I never owned petite computer TBH, so all I have experience from that wiki is my friends telling me about it), http://smilebasicfanforums.boardonly.com/ . Keep in mind however, that this is a WIP forums, and I can use more feedback. (Username is Missingno50)
Edit:Ok petit computer didn't die, but still, its irrelevant now.

Edited on by Missingno50

Missingno50

Missingno50

@Above
Except it isn't. The DSI store is still up, and Petit computer is still on the store. So, if you still have a DSI, you can import Petit Computer from your DSI.

Missingno50

Missingno50

@Above
Oh... it still shows up for me :/
Did you check out my services to the new Smile Basic community?

Missingno50

MarkyVigoroth

I like Petit Computer; I was simply overwhelmed by how to make things. Most of the orderly help is in Nipponese. (The Petit Computer help thread in this forums is sorted chronologically, not by skill level.)

Actually, I like Bowser AND hairy bellies!

TexMurphy

We're still here, but not programing much. My dsi hing cracked and ptc looks funny on my new 3ds. I think I forgot most of the syntax for ptc.

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

T-bender

@TexMurphy: People started using the new version for 3DS called "SmileBASIC". Check out this site: smilebasicsource.com

Progress:
Alarm Clock (PTC) 75% done
Shooter w/o a name yet (PTC) 0,01% done Xd

bigdog00

Guys... I feel sad looking at a community that was alive a few years ago and is basically gone now

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

Eel

Yeah, but well, you can only hold people's attention for so long.

Although, this one will always have a viable way to share content. Maybe eventually it will resurge.

Isn't smilebasic tied to the online servers?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

T-bender

I check on here regularly... But there isn't much to talk about, since it's kinda dead...

Progress:

Bass_X0

I'm hoping a version will be made for the 3DS.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

T-bender

I miss this community…

Edited on by T-bender

Progress:

T-bender

It doesn't help that Petit Computer isn't available anymore. The DSi Shop closed down and it's no longer on the eShop. I was kinda hoping this community would revive after the SmileBASIC 3 hype, but it didn't, sadly...

Progress:

bigdog00

Hello from 2021! Man, I still haven’t even begun to look at SmileBASIC yet! Sadly I had to throw my old 3DS away years ago as it was beyond saving. At least that’s what I thought at the time, I’m realizing now I definitely could have salvaged it and at least gotten the data from it. There may be one surviving storage of old things like CincOS, HaloDS, and some other projects I worked on, however it isn’t a guarantee. I just wanted to stop by and say hi to everybody, maybe we could all live stream a game creation challenge sometime. Just a thought, since I would love to relive some Petit Computer. I’m very fortunate to still have it on my New 3DS. If anyone’s interested, shoot me a message on Discord at Bigdog_00#7434. I’ll see you all around!

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic