Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 9,541 to 9,560 of 9,620

mystman12

@Undead_terror Ooh, download my game!

http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Revenge_of_the_Crazy_Baby
I've got a couple others, but this is my only finished game! Plus, I haven't even beaten it yet, so I'm still waiting to see if anyone can do it!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

mystman12 wrote:

@Undead_terror Ooh, download my game!

http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Revenge_of_the_Crazy_Baby
I've got a couple others, but this is my only finished game! Plus, I haven't even beaten it yet, so I'm still waiting to see if anyone can do it!

Already did...can the baby die? also there is a row of bullets that seems unavoidable unless you got some tips you want to say!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

As of right now I got crazy baby, Attack on Titain tribute game, minecraft smash bros, Duck Hunt, flappy bird, Petit Forest (will get later)....I tried a few others....but.....you know......also wish there was a easy way to scan stuff, that Mega Man 2 game is something I would like to download but I might screw up and scan a different code then I wanted to, would be nice if all codes came 1 by 1 on a youtube vid or something.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Eel

Believe me, it's way harder to scan them in videos.

Edit: OH WOW, I had forgotten just how well this looked like on the DSi, so colorful and sharp

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Francis333

MyLegGuy wrote:

@Francis333
To use the map you need to get MAPRE16, it's on the same page. It has instructions inside the program.

ok

Francis333

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4500-0150 | Nintendo Network ID: ilovecopper

mystman12

@Undead_terror Well, there are seven different heights the bullets can go, and each time that attack is used the game randomly selects one height projectile to skip. If the lowest one is left out, just don't jump and let them go over you. If the highest it left out, you'll have to jump over all the other bullets, so hold the button long enough to go as high as you can jump, and try jumping over them as soon and as close to the Crazy Baby as possible, when they're lowest. Also, keep in mind the game scales in difficulty the more health you take out. As you do that, more attacks become available for it to use, and some the last few are super difficult. (Not necessarily impossible, but can be deadly if the catch you off guard, one requires perfectly timed jumps to survive, another needs extremely quick reflexes, etc. And I'm not saying I'm good at those things! I still haven't done it yet...)

And yes, the Crazy Baby can be defeated! (It takes 1000 hits. There's no way to tell how much health it has though, other than judging by the attacks it's using and the message that pops up after you die.)

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Eel

I got a little inspired after redownloading this on the dsi, so I tought of a way to fix my "3D" mini dungeon engine

pic

(pic of older version)

I think it looks pretty nifty

Now if only I had a use for it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Discostew

Undead_terror wrote:

As of right now I got crazy baby, Attack on Titain tribute game, minecraft smash bros, Duck Hunt, flappy bird, Petit Forest (will get later)....I tried a few others....but.....you know......also wish there was a easy way to scan stuff, that Mega Man 2 game is something I would like to download but I might screw up and scan a different code then I wanted to, would be nice if all codes came 1 by 1 on a youtube vid or something.

The MM2 PTC codes are in order, and numbered. They can't be scanned out-of-order. If a code doesn't read correctly, it'll tell you, and you'll need to check if the code you tried to scan is the same as the current one required on the DSi/3DS.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

TexMurphy

Comming Soon! Your impossible mission is to infiltrate an underground base filled with danger. Search the rooms while avoiding the robots. Only you can stop the evil scientist from launching his nuclear weapon. "Another visitor. Stay awhile. Stay forever!."
Untitled
EDIT: Elevators are being difficult to program with gravity factored in.

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

Undead_terror

Discostew wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

The MM2 PTC codes are in order, and numbered. They can't be scanned out-of-order. If a code doesn't read correctly, it'll tell you, and you'll need to check if the code you tried to scan is the same as the current one required on the DSi/3DS.

alright thanks.

I haven't used this ever since!, just scanning so much and then system loading that you need to touch the screen to continue...

Francis333

I've been wanting to make a rpg like final fantasy(the original) and I need some help. I need an artist to draw or program the cut scenes, etc. And also a person to help with the background and collision. Not that I'm bad at that, I know how to store a map into an array and I also know a few collision ideas. An extra person would help though.

Francis333

640Luigi

randomous wrote:

I'm sorry it took so long Morphtorok, I got caught up in the ending. I've basically just been spending the last 45 minutes altering volumes and ADSR packages for that last little part. I really hope you like it; I based it directly off the Youtube clip you gave me (with a little help from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE2Yi1CcSrc ). If anything's out of place for your liking, please let me know and I can change it. Anyway, here's Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town's Spring theme:

UntitledUntitled

Edit: For those who want to know, the reason why the ending was hard for me was because it's supposed to be this delicate part, but it's very heavy and active. It's hard to get, say, Vin Diesel to look and act like the Princess of England.

oh can you please try to make The fairy fountain them (no matter which one) that would be awesome

Edited on by 640Luigi

640Luigi

T-bender

bigdog00 wrote:

T-bender wrote:

Working on a multitouch-program, which allows user to tap with 2 fingers on the screen. Usefull for multi button tap on the touch screen. I got inspired by this Japanese video: http://youtu.be/Im7JTVSGSSc?t=8m8s
As you can see, it is quite a simple technology. You tap on a random spot on the touch screen, then tap another spot. Because the DSi and 3DS don't support multitap, it will grab a place between the 2 taps. Just calculating where the second tap should be from the first tap and the tap between the two taps, and you're good to go! I want to finish my operating system and make it multitap compatible, like Android and iOS!

Edit: And I'll eventually port it over to Smile BASIC on the 3DS when it is relleased, since it uses the same language with extra options.

I HAD THAT SAME IDEA TOO!!! Except I didn't have a good way to do it. I'd love to see you get it done though!

I'm sorry for the late reaction.

I've alreay completed an early alpha version. I'ts still very laggy. Instructions: press on the screen, keep your finger on that place and press A. Now place your second finger anywhere else without moving your first finger. Now the secend dot should appear close to your second finger. I am still i proving it, but here is the first version:

Untitled

Does anyone have an idea for a nice shooter? Call of Duty is not a nice name for a raycast shooter.

Progress:
Alarm Clock (PTC) 75% done
Shooter w/o a name yet (PTC) 0,01% done Xd

T-bender

Francis333 wrote:

I've been wanting to make a rpg like final fantasy(the original) and I need some help. I need an artist to draw or program the cut scenes, etc. And also a person to help with the background and collision. Not that I'm bad at that, I know how to store a map into an array and I also know a few collision ideas. An extra person would help though.

I am making an RPG engine right now. I want to release an RPG Maker program that uses the engine. If you want, I can share you an early version of it.

Progress:

Francis333

T-bender wrote:

Francis333 wrote:

I am making an RPG engine right now. I want to release an RPG Maker program that uses the engine. If you want, I can share you an early version of it.

Sure!

Francis333

T-bender

Francis333 wrote:

T-bender wrote:

Francis333 wrote:

Sure!

Okay, here you go:

Untitled

Please note that this is not the final verions, and lots of things arn't touched since februari 2014, but a newer version I worked on will be released soon!

Progress:

Francis333

T-bender wrote:

Francis333 wrote:

T-bender wrote:

Francis333 wrote:

Sure!

Okay, here you go:

Untitled

Please note that this is not the final verions, and lots of things arn't touched since februari 2014, but a newer version I worked on will be released soon!

I already know how to do that stuff but thanks anyway.

Francis333

MyLegGuy

I made an rpg engine once, the code is kind of a mess but you can still take a look at it. It has full MAPED16 support, collision support, diolauge support, teleporting tiles support, and chest support.

Here's the qr codes:

Untitled

Here's a direct link to them: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g56zyldqd0qrgsa/RPGE.png?dl=0

There kinda small, tell me if you can't scan them.

Edited on by MyLegGuy

Hello.

Nintendo Network ID: MyLegGuy2

T-bender

MyLegGuy wrote:

I made an rpg engine once, the code is kind of a mess but you can still take a look at it. It has full MAPED16 support, collision support, diolauge support, teleporting tiles support, and chest support.

Here's the qr codes:
Untitled

Here's a direct link to them: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g56zyldqd0qrgsa/RPGE.png?dl=0

There kinda small, tell me if you can't scan them.

That's a nice engine. It has more features than mine, yet.

I'm still improving mine though. That RPG Maker program I told about is an addon for my engine, it alows you to create big - but lightweigt - RPG's.
The only problem is that PRG's aren't able to create nor save PRG's, so it'll use GRP's and MEM' to store the game's data and the engine will be able to load them and then you can play the RPG. I'll make a sample RPG in my engine.

Progress:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic