Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 8,001 to 8,020 of 9,620

Pixelrobin

@0Games a health bar would look better imo.

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

GraphicGenius

How do you check if a number is odd or even?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

LeviCelJir

Hey guys today Ima tell ya a project I am working on. TERRARIA DS! (WOOHOO)
Here's what I have so far:
Terrain generator, block building and breaking, kinda working saving, terraria music, and terraria block sprites. (making more today) I hope yall are excited for this project.
And Twin (like always) made this project possible so thanks twin!
That's it for now!

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

iprice

Screenies or it didn't happen

I code, therefore I am.

LeviCelJir

iprice wrote:

Screenies or it didn't happen

Hahaha Some people don't have cameras that take high quality pictures. I could try though. But I would probably post it in a blog before I post it here. Plus my computer is getting sent in for repairs so it would be hard to make qrs

iprice

I doubt there's anyone that doesn't have access to a single digital camera nowadays. They are everywhere.

Photos (or vids) don't have to be high quality - all we want to see is actual work in progress.

I code, therefore I am.

Pixelrobin

GraphicGenius wrote:

How do you check if a number is odd or even?

IF number%2!=0 THEN (number is odd)

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

LeviCelJir

iprice wrote:

I doubt there's anyone that doesn't have access to a single digital camera nowadays. They are everywhere.

Photos (or vids) don't have to be high quality - all we want to see is actual work in progress.

If you want a picture I'll give you one. But Before I give a pic I gotta make some changes and make a wood house :3 So It may not be for a couple days.

noxuss

Leviceljir wrote:

iprice wrote:

If you want a picture I'll give you one. But Before I give a pic I gotta make some changes and make a wood house :3 So It may not be for a couple days.

I really want qrs for this

noxuss

noxuss

Hey 0games, if you get shooting working may I see how you did it?

noxuss

LeviCelJir

@TwinArmageddonz How do I edit the terrain generator you made? I want to change the trees and ground. Also why does It only save the blocks you break? I need that fixed...

twinArmageddons

Leviceljir wrote:

@TwinArmageddonz How do I edit the terrain generator you made? I want to change the trees and ground. Also why does It only save the blocks you break? I need that fixed...

MAP(X,Y)=<block number>
the map saves every block on the map, you probably just messed something up with building

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

LeviCelJir

twinArmageddons wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

MAP(X,Y)=<block number>
the map saves every block on the map, you probably just messed something up with building

I try the buildings MAP thing but it says its a syntax error :/

twinArmageddons

Leviceljir wrote:

twinArmageddons wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

MAP(X,Y)=<block number>

just copy the breaking code and replace the 6 with BLOCK

LeviCelJir

twinArmageddons wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

twinArmageddons wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

MAP(X,Y)=<block number>

just copy the breaking code and replace the 6 with BLOCK

But then when you save it it like makes the blocks fall down a bit.

Edited on by LeviCelJir

Slayer

Bluerobin2 wrote:

@0Games a health bar would look better imo.

I share that opinion, but I'm waiting for that because it's a lot more complicated. For now I'm sort of rushing this along and taking my time simultaneously.
@noxuss Still working on it, but when I finish, then definitely.
@Leviceljir Believe me, I tried. It's hard. And I even think you were the one on GameFAQs that requested that I make that game XD

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

twinArmageddons

@0Games health bars aren't complicated at all!
GPAGE 1:GCLS:GFILL 0,20,HP,20,11:GPAGE 0
that's a really simple health bar in one line; you'll probably want to get more advanced health bars than this eventually though
@Leviceljir i can remake the prg i gave you with all the bug fixes and stuff if you want

Slayer

twinArmageddons wrote:

that's a really simple health bar in one line; you'll probably want to get more advanced health bars than this eventually though

Thanks, perfect timing. I'm doing that instead of just printing 100 in the corner and have that decrease.
But wait, decreasing.
Uhh,
Your method puts a speck of green on the bottom screen...
In the meantime, is there a way that you can clear an individual sprite from the screen?

Edited on by Slayer

twinArmageddons

0Games wrote:

twinArmageddons wrote:

Thanks, perfect timing. I'm doing that instead of just printing 100 in the corner and have that decrease.
But wait, decreasing.
Uhh,
In the meantime, is there a way that you can clear an individual sprite from the screen?

you have to define HP first
you can clear individual sprites by using SPCLR <control number> or by using SPOFS to move them off-screen

Slayer

twinArmageddons wrote:

0Games wrote:

twinArmageddons wrote:

But wait, decreasing.
Uhh,

you have to define HP first
you can clear individual sprites by using SPCLR <control number> or by using SPOFS to move them off-screen

Thanks. I'll get on that right away, meaning I've got a shot at shooting (See what I did there? Heh heh...)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic