Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,821 to 6,840 of 9,620

InsertPi

@607jf yes, it will indeed be awesome. I've also now added improvements to map saving/loading. What did I do? Here it is:
Game now saves the version of the game a map was saved on, so it will detect an out-of-date map, and will autoconvert when 1.6 comes around (as long as the map is not older than 1.5.5)

Game saves your nick to the map, so different nicks per map can occur. If you do not have a nick, it will detect that and use your IGN.

Game also now will run tests to make sure that you don't have a hole in any walls created through external editing. For example, if I wanted to make a 1x1 hole in a wall to use as a "window", the game will detect that and say something like, "Oh no! This map has been edited in a way that it is unreadable!" In 1.6, I will include autopatching, where when it detects something like that, it will fill it in.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@petitprofesorNL: assuming you're not actually the original petitprofessor trying to rile people up over what may seem to be an arbitrary or unjust ban from the outside (and i assume nothing, i'm just throwing this out there since you don't seem to get how this works), user petitprofessor (and subsequently his alt account petitprofesor) were banned by user request. if he wants his original account back all he needs to do is get in touch with us via Contact Form, same as anyone else who self-bans.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ShadowGame

I have a question about the sample Game 5. (The fighting game)
How can i use my own sprites in the game? I dont understand the code.
Thanks

ShadowGame

InsertPi

MINECRAFT DS BETA 1.6 IS DONE!!! Yes, 1.6. I decided that this was a major update, so I made it 1.6. 1.7 will be bug fixes, 1.8 will be the terrain generator, and so on. Will release in about 30 minutes! ALSO: Did I ever release Alpha 1.0 and 1.4? If not, do you want them? I have the files. Also, no; I do not have the files for PreAlpha 1.5. I lost them. I can recreate it, if you want, and then release it, but its just the original raycast prg with the bukkit chat.

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

MINECRAFT DS BETA 1.6 IS DONE!!! Yes, 1.6. I decided that this was a major update, so I made it 1.6. 1.7 will be bug fixes, 1.8 will be the terrain generator, and so on. Will release in about 30 minutes! ALSO: Did I ever release Alpha 1.0 and 1.4? If not, do you want them? I have the files. Also, no; I do not have the files for PreAlpha 1.5. I lost them. I can recreate it, if you want, and then release it, but its just the original raycast prg with the bukkit chat.

So My steve arm will be in 1.7??????

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

ShadowGame

ShadowGame wrote:

I have a question about the sample Game 5. (The fighting game)
How can i use my own sprites in the game? I dont understand the code.
Thanks

Can somebody help me? And tomorrow evening
I will share my first game.

ShadowGame

LeviCelJir

@IAmAPerson What's the weird white on top of blocks and at the corners of the world?

InsertPi

Leviceljir wrote:

@IAmAPerson What's the weird white on top of blocks and at the corners of the world?

That is my crappy looking fog. xD

ShadowGame

Oh and how can i load a PRG file in a
game? If i Write load "Prg:filename"
Then it dienst work...
Thanks

ShadowGame

InsertPi

ShadowGame wrote:

Then it dienst work...
Thanks

If you wish to load another game in your game, do
EXEC "Filename"
Any other file you do
LOAD "Type of file:Filename"

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

wow... anyway to turn that off? it kinda bothers...

UltraWolf2X

@IAmAPerson Looking good so far! You might need character customization (If that's possible). Sorry I was gone long... School and junk...
And what tutorial thread?

Herpa-Derp Derp!!!
My 3DS Friend Code: 3609-1380-2642

InsertPi

Leviceljir wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

Not in this update. Sorry.

I will start on MCDSEdit in a couple days, btw.

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

Not in this update. Sorry.

I will start on MCDSEdit in a couple days, btw.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can i atleast change it gray?

Edited on by LeviCelJir

BonChoi

IAmAPerson wrote:

ShadowGame wrote:

Then it dienst work...
Thanks

If you wish to load another game in your game, do
EXEC "Filename"
Any other file you do
LOAD "Type of file:Filename"

Actually to load another game into your game do APPEND "PRG:[filename]"
P.s remove the "'s and in [filename] just do the PRG file you want to append.

Programmer for Minecraft DS!

Press B!

InsertPi

@BonChoi I was referring on how to go to one game to another mid-program, not how to put 2 games together.
@Leviceljir you can change the colour! Go to @MAINLOOP. Where you see the 3 GFILLs together, one of them (can't remember which one) controls the fog. Play with the colours.

SmokedSausage

Yes!!! Beta 1.6! I will include that in the MCDS Launcher! and it may be finished tonight.
Good Job IAmapersson!

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

InsertPi

Hansausage wrote:

Yes!!! Beta 1.6! I will include that in the MCDS Launcher! and it may be finished tonight.
Good Job IAmapersson!

Thanks! Can't wait to see the launcher!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic