Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,501 to 6,520 of 9,620

Pixelrobin

@IamAPerson only the best clone of terraria I have ever seen. But no save. Makes some angry.

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

InsertPi

Bluerobin2 wrote:

@IamAPerson only the best clone of terraria I have ever seen. But no save. Makes some angry.

Oh yay! QRs?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Slayer

Bluerobin2 wrote:

Simple solution. Break into the code, program saving, and re-release it unofficially to everyone on the forums. No one will ever know but us.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

InsertPi

Working on inventory! (Bedrock is now unbreakable)

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Slayer

Tristones is frustrating to scan!!!!!
There are 36 QR CODES, this has taken longer than MM2! That was lengthy due to more than 90 QRs, but this takes so long to scan it's ridiculous.
QR 22 is NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO SCAN! It took me 10 minutes until I gave up scanning it!

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

TAINT_Zzyex

working on mob sprites for my rpg... i also haz the story for it. your the green empire and you are attacked by the strange red empire along with there monsters. you must go to the other six empires, and recruit them by doing quests. each empire's city has 4 scrolling sheets, and each also has 3 villages (exept the nomads). im using oldschool sprites/bgu ro try to capture the reality of old games like final fantasy for snes and ultima. also theres skeles and moblins, wich work for the reds.

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

InsertPi

mystman12 wrote:

PTCutilities can be used to create QR codes, right?

Yep! That's the main reason I use it!

LeviCelJir

@IAmAPerson Can you like make a sign block or something? I wanna make adventure maps

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

InsertPi

Leviceljir wrote:

@IAmAPerson Can you like make a sign block or something? I wanna make adventure maps

I highly doubt I can do that anytime soon, although I said the same thing with multiple layers, so I don't know.

TAINT_Zzyex

@iamaperson when will touch-veiwing work. i wants to build but i cants... STUPID R/L BUTTONNNNNNZ

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

mystman12

Are there any PTCutilities tutorials? I tried creating QR codes and I trie importing images into GRP files, but I can't figure anything out. I'm using Windows 8 btw. Is it compatible?

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

randomous

@mystman12 It's pretty much all drag and drop... if you can't drag the file into the window, then PTC utilities doesn't like Windows 8.

randomous

mystman12

Well, I tried dragging my PRG into the window, but it did some weird download thing (It looked like when you download something from Internet Explorer) and just mad a copy of the PRG. I'll try messing with it a little more.

Edit: Wait, I think I'm starting to figure it out!

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

TAINT_Zzyex

it also dosnt like mac. at all.

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Peidorrento

Man, I can't believe that there are some people who actually remember me and my programs I was very touched by that, thank you guys.

About my programming projects, I have been very busy on my carrer, so I have stopped worked on Prisiorrento!® for quite a while. I am returning now, but I am doing it on C using Allegro.

Cheers!

"A vingança nunca é plena, mata a alma e a envenena" - Seu Madruga
Presidente, CEO, Programador e único empregado da Peidosoft.
https://www.facebook.com/nonamefornowsoft

randomous

You want QR codes and you have a PTC file. There's an option called "PTC > QR" right on the main screen of PTC Utilities. A window pops up... there's a box called "Prog. Name". Drag your PTC file from your computer into this box. Select your options (I HIGHLY recommend selecting "1 piece"). Wait for the QRs to be generated. When done, click "Show QRCode files".

Edit: @Peidorrento Thank you again for the Klondike praise!

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Peidorrento

randomous wrote:

You want QR codes and you have a PTC file. There's an option called "PTC > QR" right on the main screen of PTC Utilities. A window pops up... there's a box called "Prog. Name". Drag your PTC file from your computer into this box. Select your options (I HIGHLY recommend selecting "1 piece"). Wait for the QRs to be generated. When done, click "Show QRCode files".

Edit: @Peidorrento Thank you again for the Klondike praise!

You are very welcome. It is a very well done program

"A vingança nunca é plena, mata a alma e a envenena" - Seu Madruga
Presidente, CEO, Programador e único empregado da Peidosoft.
https://www.facebook.com/nonamefornowsoft

mystman12

@randomous Thanks for the help, but I just figured it out! Although, I still can't figure out how to load images into the GRP editor, although I don't really need to right now.

Here are QR codes for the game I was working on, Anything Office. (An office building with 3,000,000 floors! I'm thinking about changing the name, though) I just thought I'd post it so you guys could take a look at it and give me a few pointers. Since I haven't worked on the game in quite a while, I think I'm going just erase the code past the part that displays the floor #, and redo that part. But if you guys think the code is good, then maybe I'll just try and fix it up. Some of the problems I have are how complicated it is to load the Background tiles, since they're so big. (Which is why only a small portion of BG tiles are loaded) Another is just Joe(The character in the game)'s movement. It works okay, but it's possible to slip through walls. (In this version if you try to walk down that center "door" you don't have to be centered) It just seems to me that there should be an easier way to program a sprite to stay within the maze.

PRG QR codes:
Untitled

Character Tiles:
Untitled

Background Tiles:
Untitled

The final game is planned to have enemies wandering around the maze, and a unique gameplay element that I'm not going to mention yet. So, please post any tips or comments!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

TAINT_Zzyex

That wasn't necessary. Please be more respectful toward your fellow users — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic