Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 401 to 420 of 9,620

KAHN

alright, back to common rabble : D

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

MagusZeal

Ok, I'm currently trying to make a Chocobo farming sim. I have the Chocobo set to randomly walk around the screen. But the only way I could figure out how to keep him from spinning around in circles is to use "WAIT" with a random number. Unfortunately, WAIT seems to keep me from doing anything else like moving my guy around? Is there any way to make the chocobo randomly move without stopping everything else. I'll try to figure out how to put up a QR code if I can...

Edited on by MagusZeal

Friend Code: 3394-3566-8602

MagusZeal

UntitledOk, here is the program. Could someone help me out? How do I keep the Chocobo walking around while still being able to do other things?
UntitledUntitledUntitledThese are the sprites.

Edited on by MagusZeal

Friend Code: 3394-3566-8602

Linput

all i have to say is morphtroid thx for the addicting game!

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

Linput

oh and my qr code problem was resolved

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

Peidorrento

Anyone knows how to turn that loading sound off when loading sprites?

"A vingança nunca é plena, mata a alma e a envenena" - Seu Madruga
Presidente, CEO, Programador e único empregado da Peidosoft.
https://www.facebook.com/nonamefornowsoft

Ispheria

hey morphtroid, i don't understand how the game works. is it like harvest moon where you can skip to the next day? or are you supposed to check on it everyday day in real life?

Ispheria

KAHN

Ispheria wrote:

hey morphtroid, i don't understand how the game works. is it like harvest moon where you can skip to the next day? or are you supposed to check on it everyday day in real life?

every day in real life

KAHN

ejamer

Peidorrento wrote:

Update the SYSBEEP system variable just before the LOAD command:
SYSBEEP=FALSE

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

Peidorrento

Thanks!

ejamer wrote:

Peidorrento wrote:

Update the SYSBEEP system variable just before the LOAD command:SYSBEEP=FALSE

Peidorrento

I have uploaded a (horrible) video of my new project. There are many things I should implement (ítems, "doors", etc...), but I would appreciate some early feedback to improve some things at this point.

The name of this game is "Prisiorrento!". It is about a man who is trapped inside a cave like prision. I have the intention of building different paths which will lead to different endings. The "engine" is almost ready, so it will be only about map design in a few weeks (maybe months. vacations is over).

At the ending, it is possible to see the first enemy: a bat.

Link for the video.

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/577/kpfweiwflxfzpekelalml...

I will appreciate any feedback.

Eel

Just don't forget to do a sysbeep=true after the load, just in case.
Also, your game looks pretty awesome!

@Ispheria: The game uses real time

@MagusZeal: I'm sorry, but I don't know an easy way to do that, since Basic is linear it's quite hard to make things happen at the same time. I wouldn't say it's impossible, though.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Late

You already completed Petit Farm and we still don't have Petit Computer here in Europe.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

KAHN

Peidorrento wrote:

I have uploaded a (horrible) video of my new project. There are many things I should implement (ítems, "doors", etc...), but I would appreciate some early feedback to improve some things at this point.

The name of this game is "Prisiorrento!". It is about a man who is trapped inside a cave like prision. I have the intention of building different paths which will lead to different endings. The "engine" is almost ready, so it will be only about map design in a few weeks (maybe months. vacations is over).

Link for the video.

looks interesting! but the character you play as looks a little big :/ sorry, but that's why i dont download GameBoy games from the eshop. but certainly looks fun to play. you can kill enemies right? with like, weapons, right? how are enemies dealt with?

KAHN

Peidorrento

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Peidorrento wrote:

Link for the video.

looks interesting! but the character you play as looks a little big :/ sorry, but that's why i dont download GameBoy games from the eshop. but certainly looks fun to play. you can kill enemies right? with like, weapons, right? how are enemies dealt with?

Thanks @0LD_SK0OL_PUNK!
I wish I had made the character smaller, but now is kinda late. It took me some effort to animate 2 different sprites at the same time plus implementing the colision for the head/body. Since this is going to be absolutelly free, give it a try whenever it is ready .
About the interactions with enemies: Well, some of them will require a special item to deal with, but in general, you will be unable to fight them. This is so just because I want to start simple. My focus for this first version of this new exciting franchise from Peidosoft® (he he he) will be on Itens, dodging enemies and puzzle solving. Let's see if I manage to tackle all these things before fighting.

KAHN

Peidorrento wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Peidorrento wrote:

Link for the video.

Thanks @0LD_SK0OL_PUNK!
I wish I had made the character smaller, but now is kinda late. It took me some effort to animate 2 different sprites at the same time plus implementing the colision for the head/body. Since this is going to be absolutelly free, give it a try whenever it is ready .
About the interactions with enemies: Well, some of them will require a special item to deal with, but in general, you will be unable to fight them. This is so just because I want to start simple. My focus for this first version of this new exciting franchise from Peidosoft® (he he he) will be on Itens, dodging enemies and puzzle solving. Let's see if I manage to tackle all these things before fighting.

alright, thnx! is this one in portuguese like the invaders game you made? SPEAKING of invaders, i actually translated the game into english, so is it OK if i post it on the forums with credit of course

KAHN

Peidorrento

Of course you can post it! Thank you very much for doing that, by the way:).
The new one will have 2 languages out of the box

KAHN

here are the translated QR codes for @Peidorrento's Invaders game : ) all the credit goes to him! i just translated it (but i still left a message for myself right next to morphtroid's message >:3)
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

edit: the previous time i posted these, there was an error i forgot to fix (one of mine), so i just reposted the codes. also posted this on the QR CODE thread

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

E32014Intern

petit farm qr codes need to be readable!

Temp Intern at Nintendo Treehouse!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic