Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 3,221 to 3,240 of 9,620

Arn0ld

Ive heard of but never bought/played doom so is there a specific reason it was referenced to for a fps on petit computer or just a general fps?

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Zack56144

@Morphtorok You should add more stuff to My Petit Farm! i bought everything and now theirs not much to do and my piggy bank is full so i cant get any more money lol also Add me My FC is in my signature
-Shadow

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

Venks

Quick question guys. If you have a friend with a 3DS locally can you send them the game you've made with petit computer? Or do they have to also own petit computer to play my games?

I stream Mario Maker and other Nintendo games! Check out my stream if you'd like to see me play your levels live!
http://www.twitch.tv/supertwou

Twitter:

Arn0ld

Venks wrote:

Quick question guys. If you have a friend with a 3DS locally can you send them the game you've made with petit computer? Or do they have to also own petit computer to play my games?

I believe they would need the software petit computer to play your game

Botw > OoT

Arn0ld

I havent watched the petit professor I just searched different sites and forums to learn, this is the first language Ive ever "learned" regarding video game codes

Botw > OoT

TexMurphy

@Fadeintodust
I finally figured out how to shoot multiple bullets at a target and move around. Anyone that wants to use this for a game please do. I don't need credit, I just want to play the game you come up with.
Untitled

TexMurphy

ramstrong

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Ive heard of but never bought/played doom so is there a specific reason it was referenced to for a fps on petit computer or just a general fps?

Doom is the first popular fps games. It ran (barely) on 386 class devices, and was such a good game, people got addicted to it. It went mainstream just like Mario, Donkey Kong, Pacman did. Even people who hasn't heard of computer games know Doom. It's in the popular culture. There have been computer programmers who did Doom the raycasting way, and I think that's wrong. Doom does not use raycasting. Castle Wolfenstein 3D did. But popular opinion of the masses does not distinguish between the two, so anytime somebody mentioned FPS, regardless whether or not it uses raycasting, people say Doom.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

randomous

@Zack56144 Thanks, I'm glad it helped!

...Oy, wasn't that you that asked for the Kingdom Hearts song? I'm really sorry, I've been busy. I was actually going to make it for you! After listening to a ton of different versions "Dearly Beloved", I decided to go with one of the piano versions (and maybe a string orchestra part for background). I haven't started yet, so I'll wait until you're finished with yours. I really want to hear it!

Err.. I'll add part 2 to the MML tutorial sometime. I'm just so busy!

randomous

Zack56144

@randomous i like the KH2 Dear beloved version that one is my favorite it just sounds amazing on the piano lol but anyways my version will sound really crappy xD but im doing my best lol and its okay i forgot there was like 6 different versions of the dear beloved song lol i probably should have clarified that anyways like i said im going to try my best lol

Edited on by Zack56144

Arn0ld

My game update:
Title: Night and Day
So far:
A menu, A 16-bit opening cut scene, and a work in progress battle, when I finish the (rnd) codes and 1st rpg battle i will make qr codes

Botw > OoT

Hairmanban19

@Hale-Bopp i am looking foward to your game the most! Do you know how close you are to finishing it?

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Pixelrobin

You may now view the official Tutorial site in progress at:
petitcomputercommunity.blogspot.com (working URL)

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Hale-Bopp

hairmanban19 wrote:

@Hale-Bopp i am looking foward to your game the most! Do you know how close you are to finishing it?

I'd say I'm roughly half-way finished. It's going slowly, because I just work on little bits of it here and there whenever I have time or the mood strikes me. I'm sure one of these days I'll finish it though and when I do, I'll be sure to post QR codes.

NNID: Hale-XF11

Twitter:

Zack56144

@bluerobin2 what happened to the cool logo? D:

Zack56144

Xtremetdifan wrote:

My game update:
So far:
A menu, A 16-bit opening cut scene, and a work in progress battle, when I finish the (rnd) codes and 1st rpg battle i will make qr codes

You've probably already said this but what game are you making? =P

damolii

I'm almost done with my rpg,background-scrolling engine. There's only one more thing I need to figure out. How do I make the background stop moving when I collide with the other sprite?? I've tried to look at other people's code, but I cannot find my answer. I'm so close!! help would be appreciated (Btw, I am not using Discostew's background-scrolling).

Edited on by damolii

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

steriaca

@zeldafourswords: The reason for your graphics problem can be one of many things.

1) You think you got all the requiered QRs, but diden't realise that there are more on the web page which controls CHAR, COL, ect, seprate from the other QRs. It is easy to miss them when there are multiple programs on the web page AND the page is in a language you do not speek.

2) The programer/publisher forgot to include them on the web page.

3) The programer/publisher uses files published by other, and (in the best case senerio) linked to the site thoes files came from. Smilebloom's japanies site has a few CHAR files, like tanks, punks, ect which may be of use.

Which reminds me, anyone have the http for Smilebloom's japanies web site, so he could scan theas files?

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Arn0ld

Zack56144 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

My game update:
So far:

You've probably already said this but what game are you making? =P

Im attempting to create a action RPG but fare warning im currently learning basic

Botw > OoT

Zack56144

@randomous i finished my MML project i didnt include anything fancy because im still learning it but yeah =P it sucks but who cares? lol anyways here you go

Untitled

Edited on by Zack56144

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic