Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 9,620

Sgt_Cola

Morphtorok wrote:

Yeah, that font looks pretty nice.

I actually think your game might be better than witch and hero from the sounds of it (the review was very unfavorable).

Morph, try out JART & JART 2. I'm excited to see somebody actually play my games... also, how do I post qr codes? its much simpler that way... theirs no way to find out... does this work? JART 1:https://www.dropbox.com/s/7i6cjrzcbgj1gtw/JART.zip JART 2:https://www.dropbox.com/s/9087gni90qmexaq/qr0.png EDIT: does anybody even play my games? or are they scared that its a virus? somebody review one of my programs... I might work on JART 3 sometime next week... IF, somebody plays 1,2 or both... also, I'm Canadian...

Edited on by Sgt_Cola

Sgt_Cola

Sgt_Cola

Is anybody gonna respond? nobody talking...

Sgt_Cola

randomous

I think almost everybody is working on something at the moment. I'm sorry.

randomous

randomous

Even though I'm pretty sure nobody is going to listen to it (I know you're all busy), I made the Super Mario Bros 2 overworld music in MML. I tried to get it as faithful as it could be, but some of the sounds are a little off. Whatever, I tried my best. This is one of the songs that are going to be included in my Village game as part of unlockable songs to listen to while you're walking around. You can listen to the song just by running the program below, however you'll need to load it from the "console" instead of just viewing it under programs, since it makes no attempts to wait for the song to finish. For instance:

LOAD "SMB2SONG"
RUN

UntitledUntitled

Edit: Composed by Koji Kondo. I did not compose this song, I merely translated it into PC BASIC. Sheet music obtained from www.ninsheetm.us.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Sgt_Cola

randomouscrap98 wrote:

Even though I'm pretty sure nobody is going to listen to it (I know you're all busy), I made the Super Mario Bros 2 overworld music in MML. I tried to get it as faithful as it could be, but some of the sounds are a little off. Whatever, I tried my best. This is one of the songs that are going to be included in my Village game as part of unlockable songs to listen to while you're walking around. You can listen to the song just by running the program below, however you'll need to load it from the "console" instead of just viewing it under programs, since it makes no attempts to wait for the song to finish. For instance:

LOAD "SMB2SONG"
RUN

UntitledUntitled

Edit: Composed by Koji Kondo. I did not compose this song, I merely translated it into PC BASIC. Sheet music obtained from www.ninsheetm.us.

OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH! you must of saw that qr code that I uploaded... But anyways, THANKS YOU!

Sgt_Cola

Sgt_Cola

randomouscrap98 wrote:

LOAD "SMB2SONG"
RUN

UntitledUntitled

wait, you had to rewrite the ENTIRE song in mml? must of took FOREVER... also, bluerobin2 is my friend & he told me something that I "think" I have to keep a secret. its about Petit computer... EDIT: whats your timezone? I think mines pacific. EDIT: its eastern EDIT: when you said it was a bit off, I thought it was perfect. Eat this MML file that I got online. https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqgdfzmdygfcqx1/RPRG000.PTC it (obviously) works with Petit computer.

Edited on by Sgt_Cola

Sgt_Cola

Sgt_Cola

Also, tell me if you tried out JART 1 & 2... if so, give your opinion. its OK if you think its bad, I'm sort of a beginner.

Sgt_Cola

Pixelrobin

uuuuummmm @Petithead? I did not have time to add you as a friend yet. I did not tell you no secrets either. Also, why do you need other's timezones? Something is just not right here....

Edited on by Pixelrobin

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Sgt_Cola

bluerobin2 wrote:

uuuuummmm @Petithead? I did not have time to add you as a friend yet. I did not tell you no secrets either. Something is just not right here....

Can you put your finger on it, or dose it have a force field around it? also, shouldn't of said that secret thing... I will ask rain if I can tell your guys... also, please try out JART & JART 2... EDIT: I need to know when people posted their post so I can talk to them. my time zone is Eastern

Edited on by Sgt_Cola

Sgt_Cola

Sgt_Cola

Petithead wrote:

bluerobin2 wrote:

uuuuummmm @Petithead? I did not have time to add you as a friend yet. I did not tell you no secrets either. Something is just not right here....

Can you put your finger on it, or dose it have a force field around it? also, shouldn't of said that secret thing... I will ask rain if I can tell your guys... also, please try out JART & JART 2... EDIT: I need to know when people posted their post so I can talk to them. my time zone is Eastern

Earth to bluerobin2, Earth to bluerobin2, are you there?

Sgt_Cola

Pixelrobin

look @petithead, I will put it out there I DO NOT TRUST YOU ANYMORE. I DID NOT FRIEND YOU. I DID NOT TELL YOU ANY SECRETS. YOU ARE HIDING SOMETHING. I AM REPORTING YOU.

theblackdragon

can we all please calm down and start using this thread the way it was meant to be used? This isn't a casual chat thread nor is it a FC-trading thread, it's supposed to be specifically for asking questions and sharing tips regarding Petit Computer projects. Thanks in advance, i'd love to see this thread settle down already :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Eel

theblackdragon wrote:

can we all please calm down and start using this thread the way it was meant to be used? This isn't a casual chat thread nor is it a FC-trading thread, it's supposed to be specifically for asking questions and sharing tips regarding Petit Computer projects. Thanks in advance, i'd love to see this thread settle down already :/

It's kinda interesting how prone is this thread to spam and attention seeking. Thankfully, most of the users who do that get better with time.

It would also be pretty nice if the QR code thread could be used to share QR codes too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Discostew

Petithead wrote:

randomouscrap98 wrote:

LOAD "SMB2SONG"
RUN

UntitledUntitled

wait, you had to rewrite the ENTIRE song in mml? must of took FOREVER... also, bluerobin2 is my friend & he told me something that I "think" I have to keep a secret. its about Petit computer... EDIT: whats your timezone? I think mines pacific. EDIT: its eastern EDIT: when you said it was a bit off, I thought it was perfect. Eat this MML file that I got online. https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqgdfzmdygfcqx1/RPRG000.PTC it (obviously) works with Petit computer.

Lengthy, yes, but these don't take forever, so long as you have a good set of tools, resources, and a good ear at your disposal. It took me a little more than a month with my free time to get the entire Megaman 2 OST + SFX in MML form, and it was only possible because I was able to read the original audio data from the game itself in a tracker. - http://lazerlight.x10.mx/uploads/mm2ptc-audio/

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Sgt_Cola

Discostew wrote:

Petithead wrote:

randomouscrap98 wrote:

LOAD "SMB2SONG"
RUN

UntitledUntitled

Lengthy, yes, but these don't take forever, so long as you have a good set of tools, resources, and a good ear at your disposal. It took me a little more than a month with my free time to get the entire Megaman 2 OST + SFX in MML form, and it was only possible because I was able to read the original audio data from the game itself in a tracker. - http://lazerlight.x10.mx/uploads/mm2ptc-audio/

I now understand basically what MML is. its sheet music & notes translated into lines of code. Practicly, making a song/ translating a song in BASIC is a keyboard that records notes & replays them as PRGs.

Sgt_Cola

Pixelrobin

Temple Raid log #3
*Made a better GUI
*Custom text font (I kinda got the idea from @ChangeV but the letters are more block-based. I hope you don't mind.
That is pretty much it. The font took me awhile. Also @gimmiemorecoinz, Have you updated Coral maze any more?

Edited on by theblackdragon

Eel

I haven't tried any new programs because I get very OCD-y over opening and closing programs on my 3DS if I don't plan to use them for long periods of time (because it messes my activity log) and I'm playing another game at the moment, but I'll try your programs later when I have time to play Petit Computer guys.

@Discord: I'll also make sure to try that Mega Man 2 soundtrack player.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Hairmanban19

randomouscrap98 wrote:

LOAD "SMB2SONG"
RUN

UntitledUntitled

You did a great job on this music!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic