Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 9,620

seasickelf10

Why hasn't anyone taken a stab at a minecreft-esque game yet? I have some ideas for it but I have no clue how to program in basic...

3ds friend code : 3110–3945–6092
id: Ren

3DS Friend Code: 3110-3945-6092

bigdog00

To see the new CINCOS os (that includes my step bro's os) go to youtube and search for cincos bundle. The QR's should be up in an hour or so. I fixed most of the bugs and added password security (5 bad attempts results in a lockout which generates a random num. and thats the pass.) Press the start button to go to frequently asked questions. they SHOULD be up. there is also a part 2, so after you watch cincos bundle, watch cincos bundle part 2.

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

bigdog00

QRs will be in description in a few min.

bigdog00

sorry, had a major bluescreen, trying again.

swordx

bluerobin2 wrote:

@swordx I have some very old screenshots of it somewhere on this thread, but now it is majorly more updated than that. I Tried to make it isometric. Your character would be towards the bottom of the screen and the enemy would be at the top. Your character is bigger than the enemy, and the enemy would fire fireballs that would enlarge as they get closer to you. As an addition, the bullets that you fire would get smaller as the move "further" away. As of now it is kind of like the streetpass "Find mii" game on the 3ds where you battle enemy after enemy. So far, the only backgrounds I have are a field and a dungeon. I did not use the ones @ChangeV helped me with yet, but I will add those in later.
Here are the QRS: (Click to enlarge)
Untitled
Controls:
Move: D-pad
Fire: A

Oh, I think I remember that game. That one was pretty fun!

swordx

bigdog00

Here is the new "Cincos Double Pack Platinum Edition" Files. Again, sorry, I can't update QuickTime on my PC, which prevents me (somehow) from generating QR codes, or even better yet, even opening PTCUtilities.
Sorry, I understand it is a pain in the Ftttttttt.
http://www.mediafire.com/#4bdn54ct5rkkt
By the way, I am turning this in for my Independent study in our Art Class! I know it's GUI Isn't the best... but oh well...
Oh yeah, and this one comes with 3DCARRC2 (The 3d car racer game) and my very own little alarm clock (Has some easter eggs/hidden features in it).
ONE LAST THING: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE CURIOUS: YOU CAN TRY THE PROGRAM CALLED "LOCKUPDS" BUT IT DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS: LOCKS UP PETIT COMPUTER AND FORCES YOU TO RESTART IT. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE ALL WORK BEFORE OPENING IT.

Edited on by bigdog00

bigdog00

also, feedback please.

Hamjam00

How to use bgu0? #noob

Python, C/C++, Lua, Ruby rule (java is too complex lol)

Twitter:

Discostew

Hamjam00 wrote:

How to use bgu0? #noob

You'll need to be more specific. BGU0 is considered the first CHR slot for background tiles (4 slots total). You asking how to load your own tiles, use the tiles on a background layer, or something else?

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

bigdog00

Hamjam00 wrote:

How to use bgu0? #noob

This hashtag has no power here!
Has anyone tried the new cincos? Ill try to post qrs again tonight.
I will also do password encryption and have the file manager (beta) ready.

Edited on by bigdog00

sdbgvhilsdbrgisd

I'm making a OS that has no name but right no i have to system loading being programmed i will accept names for my OS. I'm planning and adding:
A desktop
Some sort of email thing
That's all i can think of (<---- not really)I will accept suggestions!
Edit:
I'm having icons using spu0 but when i put them in they are on top of each other even though i set them to different ids and different sphomes
any way here's the code /
epx = 0
epy = 0
mx = 2
my =2
spset 1,0,1,0,0,1
sphome 1, epx, epy
spset 2,3,1,0,0,1
sphome 2, mx ,my

Edited on by sdbgvhilsdbrgisd

sdbgvhilsdbrgisd

Discostew

Lots of people making OSs.

Discostew

Discostew

5logank wrote:

Discostew wrote:

Is there anything wrong with that?

Nope. It's just something I noticed. Too busy with my current project that I hadn't thought about doing one myself.

Discostew

sdbgvhilsdbrgisd

Discostew wrote:

5logank wrote:

Discostew wrote:

Is there anything wrong with that?

Nope. It's just something I noticed. Too busy with my current project that I hadn't thought about doing one myself.

ok then

sdbgvhilsdbrgisd

sdbgvhilsdbrgisd

I'm making a OS that has no name but right no i have to system loading being programmed i will accept names for my OS. I'm planning and adding:
A desktop
Some sort of email thing
That's all i can think of (<---- not really)I will accept suggestions!
Edit:
I'm having icons using spu0 but when i put them in they are on top of each other even though i set them to different ids and different sphomes
any way here's the code /
epx = 0
epy = 0
mx = 2
my =2
spset 1,0,1,0,0,1
sphome 1, epx, epy
spset 2,3,1,0,0,1
sphome 2, mx ,my
(i put this in two places)

sdbgvhilsdbrgisd

Eel

Well, SPHOME sets the "home" value of the sprite, not its location on the screen.

I think you'll also need to set more space between the icons, two pixels of separation doesn't seem enough to me.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Discostew

You'll need to space them out more. There is only a 2 pixels difference between the two 16x16 pixel sprites (that's the default size). You can also use SPOFS to set the position of the sprites as well. SPHOME is like an additional offset for sprites, but is mainly useful for rotation and scaling.

Discostew

sdbgvhilsdbrgisd

Morphtroid wrote:

Well, SPHOME sets the "home" value of the sprite, not its location on the screen.

I think you'll also need to set more space between the icons, two pixels of separation doesn't seem enough to me.

I was just using that for an example

sdbgvhilsdbrgisd

sdbgvhilsdbrgisd

5logank wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

I was just using that for an example

5logank wrote:

ignorethisignorethisignorethisignorethisignnorth?
Wait then how do i tell the sprite where to go

OOOOHHHHH sorry now i know how to do it.

Edited on by sdbgvhilsdbrgisd

sdbgvhilsdbrgisd

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic