Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 9,620

damolii

@ramstrong thank you. Spanim works fine for spinning although this equation would be good too.... anyway, do you want part of the coding or a qr code?

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

heatguts

Morphtroid wrote:

@Robin: Sysbeep is very useful, I hate that "loading" sound. I actually used it on petit farm already.

I thought I could share a small image of my current project, so here is it:

Untitled

The inventory is finally working correctly
I think it will end up using real days like petit farm and be a "pet" sim of sorts with minecraft-like sandbox elements.

wow. just, wow. that's awesome.
if anyone wonders (or cares) about why im not posting much anymore, i need something to post about. still don't have any program ideas. However, i'm still following this forum, so...
EDIT: morphtroid, is that built by you or randomly generated? just wondering.

Edited on by heatguts

So what if there's no Mega Mans in Metroid?
That doesn't mean we can't have metroids in Mega Man.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-1723-4299

Eel

Thank you, the grassy areas and the trees and stones are randomly generated, the other things are stuff I put in there to show off the customization.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ZombieChiggers

i really want it so bad i hope it comes out soon!!!
i am make ing a sort of windows task manager program but every time i try to make the local area connection graph mixed in with the program status chart the memory numbers stop moving and the LAC graph line starts first, but i want it to move simotaneously with the program memory numbers and need help. any suggestions?

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

Pixelrobin

morphtroid, can you please add me to your friend list?

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

ramstrong

damolii wrote:

@ramstrong thank you. Spanim works fine for spinning although this equation would be good too.... anyway, do you want part of the coding or a qr code?

A short simple code with explanation of what you're trying to do would be best. Hint: Rubber Duck Debugging!

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

bl0x0r3303

i want to start a game but i don't know were to start

bl0x0r3303

bl0x0r3303

like having more of a hotel management game or sports or what. what do you guys think

bl0x0r3303

Pixelrobin

is it safe to delete games saved to the sd card from the sd card?

ramstrong

bl0x0r3303 wrote:

I'd say write it down on paper. If you can do it by hand, pen, paper, and some dice, there's a good chance you can do it on the computer.

bluerobin2 wrote:

is it safe to delete games saved to the sd card from the sd card?

Don't know. I always delete those from the original app. Why don't you try it out and see? Let us know if your Petit Computer suddenly starts to act wonky. Not that we'll be able to help you, but it would be good to know what not to do.

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Pixelrobin

bl0x0r3303 wrote:

print "hello world!"

Pixelrobin

bl0x0r3303 wrote:

My games usually start out with me learning something new in petit computer. Battlewood (an rpg im making) started with me learning to use sprites. Another thing that inspires me is when I think of a new way to write code, it goes successful and I just start building a game from that little snippet. Hope that helps

ZombieChiggers

bluerobin2 wrote:

bl0x0r3303 wrote:

My games usually start out with me learning something new in petit computer. Battlewood (an rpg im making) started with me learning to use sprites. Another thing that inspires me is when I think of a new way to write code, it goes successful and I just start building a game from that little snippet. Hope that helps

i would first start with th simplest programs like-
example:
CLS
@1
PRINT TIME$
GOTO @1

example 2

@1
BEEP
PRINT"BEEP"
GOTO @1

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

Hairmanban19

@bluerobin2 what kinda RPG is battlewood gonna be,western,sci-fi,Fantasy,or do you want me to not know?

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Hairmanban19

I really can not wait for your app morphtroid!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Pixelrobin

@hairmanban19, I am still deciding on a theme. I recently finished the engine and now making the story, powerups, and the background. What would you guys like to see? Just a hint. this will be an rpg like no other. I got my inspiration from find mii. I'll post a screenshot sometime.

Edited on by Pixelrobin

bl0x0r3303

bluerobin2 wrote:

@hairmanban19, I am still deciding on a theme. I recently finished the engine and now making the story, powerups, and the background. What would you guys like to see? Just a hint. this will be an rpg like no other. I got my inspiration from find mii. I'll post a screenshot sometime.

cool bro do you think i could help out i'll send you my fc

bl0x0r3303

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic