Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 9,620

damolii

not to sound impatient (even though it is) but i need an answer quick, plz.

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

Pixelrobin

OK I have looked everywhere but could not find the answer to this simple question: How do you display a graphic on the bottom screen??? See, I am making a rather large Random generated content rpg called "Battle wood" And it works great! The only problem is that I only know how to use pnltype and pnlstring so the words that appear on the bottom screen are not very noticeable. I want to have an old man telling the story as it happens and yelling at you and blaming you for making mistakes and such. Anyways back to the point, HOW DO YOU DISPLAY A GRP ON THE TOUCH SCREEN???!!! Also @Morphtroid, this is the only way to tell you; You are awesome! I have all your Petit computer games! Keep it up!

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

damolii

ZombieChiggers

...sigh...

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

Pixelrobin

heh..heh... @snoremac and @damolii you are awesome too. Can you help me???

Sprite

bluerobin2 wrote:

HEY! AREN'T I AWESOME!

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

damolii

I just need someone to answer my questions.... it woud help :^/

KAHN

Sprite wrote:

bluerobin2 wrote:

HEY! AREN'T I AWESOME!

seconded.

@damolii
one good thing to have is patience if no one ends up helping you, try somewhere else. we don't mean to be rude, and i'm sure you don't mean to be rude either.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

ZombieChiggers

sure i can help its:
CLS
BGPAGE 1
END
hint-1=lower screen and 0=upper screen
and yes sprite u r awesome too

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

hey blue robin can u add me to your friends list. i think it would be easier if we can discuss help over the swapnote application

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

ok i am posting the qr codes for my alpha version of my internet program.
the petit computer selection and some of the selections in the minecraft selection WILL NOT WORK |
there are a ton of GRP files that i have to post but i will do that later
http://images.wikia.com/petitcomputer/images/f/f1/Wwwcom.png

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

damolii

@oldschoolpunk. i know no one was trying to be rude. i wasnt either. its just that 1. i really need the answers .2. i do not know anywhere eose to go. thx for advice though :^/

ZombieChiggers

hey its ok besides we will look out for you. if you need any help you know who to call?... ...the computer geeks!... (us)

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

................sigh....................................sigh.......sigh...........sigh..........sigh file upload completed

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Pixelrobin

@snoremac Sure! 3DS name:mike
anyone else want to add me?
3DS friend code
|
|
V

Eel

@Bluerobin: thanks:D
@everyone else: you're all a completely fa-bu-lous~ group of people and petit programmers.

About showing GRP art on the touchscreen, there's certainly an easy way to do it, I don't really remember the code though, but I do know that you can find it by doing a quick search through the manual, that's where I found it. Sorry for not being more useful.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ramstrong

damolii wrote:

how would i do the random movement? so far all i can do is make it follow my players beyblade.2. i am also making an rpg ecause the rpg's i have seen are good, but they have no storyline. how would i do something like a pokemon battle? it seems really complex in my head. last thing. everytime i make a sprite walk, it walks to a definite place. i am the one controlling it. how do i make it keep moving?.ok. info would be appreciated. Thank you.

Check out my Asteroid program. It has random asteroids constantly moving randomly. Hint: Use SPCHK() to check whether or not the sprite is moving. If not, then move the sprite to random position.
http://ramstrong.blogspot.com/2012/10/petit-computer-journal-...

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Pixelrobin

@damolii i do something like this:
x=0
y=0
spset 0,etc,etc
bt=button()
@loop
spofs 0,x,y,0
if (bt and 4) then x=x+1:spchr #
wait 1
goto @loop
all purpose code
you can probably get the idea. im on my 3ds and its past 1 am so i can't think very straight.
hope that answers one of your questions.

Pixelrobin

@Morphtroid Do you remember how you displayed Background tiles on the touch screen? I suppose I could check the manual but Then I would have to scroll through 100 pages or so to find it. Well, maybe you could just direct me to a certain page? Thanks and your welcome.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic