Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 9,620

Hamjam00

@bigdog00 i am watching the riverboat where you cracked your iPod from my hotel!!! lol anyway i am working on a surprise game but here are some hints: It is a Soviet/Russian video game and is a puzzle. Can you figure it out? DM me on twitter at: paulbubon00

Python, C/C++, Lua, Ruby rule (java is too complex lol)

Twitter:

swordx

After I finish Dungeon Adventure, should I make a game similar to Metroid or a game similar to Zelda II?

swordx

Hairmanban19

swordx wrote:

After I finish Dungeon Adventure, should I make a game similar to Metroid or a game similar to Zelda II?

I think you should make a game similar to Zelda II.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

IAmSpike

Wow, I finished my Rock Paper Scissors game sooner than anticipated... o.o'
Check the QR codes thread for the QR codes, as this isn't the place for me to put them XD

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

Discostew

You all haven't heard from me for a while about the MM2 PTC project. It's still in the works, but work has been slow during the holidays.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

swordx

Discostew wrote:

You all haven't heard from me for a while about the MM2 PTC project. It's still in the works, but work has been slow during the holidays.

I was wondering where you had gone. It seemed as if you were stopping, so I was thinking of buying it on the VC whenever it comes out, but now it looks like I won't have to.

swordx

IAmSpike

I wish I could have a domain name ;-;

Previously Philip.

Peidorrento

I can't believe that I got away from here for 2 months and this topic is still on top of the page. I have to restart my programming plans for Prisiorrento® right away!

"A vingança nunca é plena, mata a alma e a envenena" - Seu Madruga
Presidente, CEO, Programador e único empregado da Peidosoft.
https://www.facebook.com/nonamefornowsoft

swordx

Peidorrento wrote:

I can't believe that I got away from here for 2 months and this topic is still on top of the page. I have to restart my programming plans for Prisiorrento® right away!

What will the game be about?

swordx

damolii

I guess i am going to have to post my questions again (sigh). Is there a way to reset a button's function.And Morphtroid, to download petit farm from petit wikia, do i scan all of the qr's or just the ones starting from "verson 1.1"? Help or references would be appreciated.

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

swordx

damolii wrote:

I guess i am going to have to post my questions again (sigh). Is there a way to reset a button's function.And Morphtroid, to download petit farm from petit wikia, do i scan all of the qr's or just the ones starting from "verson 1.1"? Help or references would be appreciated.

You change a buttons function by putting it in a different loop. Also, you can use variables if you don't want entirely new loops.

swordx

steriaca

damolii wrote:

About the button: Yes, you can have a program where "A" does thing one one round, and something else another round.

Petit Farm question: I'm not Morphoid, so I can't talk for him, but since Petit Farm version 1.1 dosen't have any new objects, simply new actions (eat things), you can get away with scaning only the PRO qrs, IF you already downloaded Petit Farm v1.0 . Petit Farm v1.2 might be a difrent story (Golden Fish, mini-games, other new stuff?).

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

steriaca

How many people on this thread play any of the Hero System pen and paper RPGs? I was wondering, cause I created a Skill Roller program for it, and I also plan a STUN BODY & END Tracker for it.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

IAmSpike

Has anyone else noticed that GRP backwards is PRG?

Previously Philip.

swordx

Philip wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that GRP backwards is PRG?

I never paid attention to it. Afterall, I still haven't even used a GRP file.

swordx

KAHN

i know this is about the 79th time i've asked, but... can someone explain SPREAD() (sorry). i keep seeing examples of it, which bugs me. i want to see my sprites move when i tell them too, but i never know what to fill the X and Y parts in with, and i've spent too much time trying to figure it out. examples arent telling me what to put in place of X and Y. i understand how it works, but i dont know how to type it in properly. so, here's what i want:
WRITE A PROGRAM THAT YOU'D WRITE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR SPRITES MOVE MANUALLY OVER THE SCREEN. FILL IN ALL THE X's AND Y's FOR ME, PLEASE.

thank you.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

damolii

I've tried using a new function in a new loop, but it will just go back to the original loop.

KAHN

how difficult would it be to make cutscenes like in ninja gaiden?

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

IAmSpike

I wouldn't imagine it being hard to do, if you know what you're doing.

Previously Philip.

damolii

btw bigdog00, it cant find MEM:HALOCAMP on mine. I checked all your videos. nothing there...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic