Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 9,620

bigdog00

@philip add my FC to your list please

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

bigdog00

@swordx are you there? sorry for my impatience

swordx

bigdog00 wrote:

Sorry, was playing DK and Metroid.

You can make a character move back and forth by having the SPOFS numbers change through variables. Once that variable reaches a certain number, you can have it go in the opposite direction. Also, you can make it so they will go the opposite direction of your shot if you almost hit them.

swordx

bigdog00

swordx wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

You can make a character move back and forth by having the SPOFS numbers change through variables. Once that variable reaches a certain number, you can have it go in the opposite direction. Also, you can make it so they will go the opposite direction of your shot if you almost hit them.

how do I make it so it "runs" in the other direction if I almost hit them? Thanks in advanced @swordx

bigdog00

@ketchupcat it depends. Do you want to learn how? My first program gave me an error on every line. there are basic commands, then you experiment, then you learn more, then you experiment, then you learn more, then you make a program like I am. if you don't want to learn it, you can scan games (qr codes) from other people and just play their games (like my HALODS).

swordx

bigdog00 wrote:

swordx wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

how do I make it so it "runs" in the other direction if I almost hit them? Thanks in advanced @swordx

Make it so a variable causing their location to change will appear if you hit near them. So if touch while variable for cursor is blank close to sprite, you get a variable.

Discostew's Mega Man music is nothing compared to this Japanese user's skills. Check it out!

http://wiki.hosiken.jp/petc/?Toukou%2F%A5%D7%A5%C1%A5%B3%A5%F...

Mario 64 music on Petit Computer FTW!

Edited on by swordx

swordx

Ketchupcat

@bigdog00: Thanks, I think I'll try it. You can make your own sprites and music though right? I really just want to be able to make a little guy walk around or something.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

swordx

Ketchupcat wrote:

@bigdog00: Thanks, I think I'll try it. You can make your own sprites and music though right? I really just want to be able to make a little guy walk around or something.

If you read the QR codes on the Japanese Wiki, you'd know that you definitely can make your own music. Same goes for sprites.

swordx

Eel

@Ketchupcat: Just don't be reckless, this is not an "instant programming" tool.

It's easier to program with it than with most other languages, but it's still a programming language; if you're not familiarized with real programming then you'll have a hard time understanding this app.

There are no real tutorials or teaching lessons, you're left completely on your own.
It's nothing like Wario Ware DIY. If you're really interested in it, then I'd recommend you to read more about it and the language before buying something that you may not like after all.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bigdog00

who wants the prerelease of my new HALODS? it now has a partially working AI on level 5. Tell me if you want me to post it. please make sure you tell me before 8:15 Central (9:15 Eastern)

Edited on by bigdog00

bigdog00

well, even though no-one has asked yet, I will upload it in 30 minutes unless someone else asks before (when you ask, please give me 10 minutes as I have to generate the qrs, upload them to youtube, and wait for it to process). actually, 40 minutes from now. 10 minutes until the release of the DEVELOPERS version (beta). Level 5 is unacessable by campaign, and the enemies in level 5 are a little bit smarter that just shaking around the screen. so for any guests, wait 10 minutes, refresh your page (+R) or (ctrl+R)

Edited on by bigdog00

IAmSpike

Does it have to be on YouTube?

Oh, and I added you.

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

Hairmanban19

Hey swordx will dungeon adventure have real time combat or will it have turn-based combat,or do you want that to be unkown for now.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

bigdog00

sorry, literally 5 more minutes...

bigdog00

I swear, this is it. 10 more minutes. gotta shower...

swordx

hairmanban19 wrote:

Hey swordx will dungeon adventure have real time combat or will it have turn-based combat,or do you want that to be unkown for now.

I don't know if you've played the earlier versions or not, but they were turn based, so that should answer your question. However, half of the final boss will be real time combat.

By the way, I just programmed the second chain of sidequests.

Edited on by swordx

swordx

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic