Forums

Topic: Nyko Zoom Case

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

NeoRausch

how do you stuff that into your pocket?!?!? amd how do you keep the zoom-lense clean and not damage it? nice idea, but i dunno...

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

Ark

Y-y...you're not serious are you? o.O How the heck would you carry that around on a portable system? It's nice companies are trying to improve the system but this is...err...

Edited on by Ark

theblackdragon

A different case showed up on the forums a while back... this one looks more professional, but i reiterate: sure hope that thing's detatchable, or it looks like it'd get busted clear off the front of that case real quick, lol

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

zezhyrule

NeoRausch wrote:

how do you stuff that into your pocket?!?!? amd how do you keep the zoom-lense clean and not damage it? nice idea, but i dunno...

This is from the link - "product overview
Add the ability to zoom with the DSi’s external camera with Nyko’s Zoom Case for DSi™. The Zoom Case wraps around the DSi system, protecting it from bumps and scratches while the removeable 8x optical zoom lens allows for closer, clearer shots from a greater distance. The zoom lens easily attaches and locks onto the Zoom Case, and when not use is safely stored in its own hard case for easy storage and travel. The case’s textured grip provides a better more comfortable hold for extended gameplay sessions."

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Xkhaoz

Yeah, the case it comes with, I'll probably hook it onto my DSi case.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Toon_Link

Pretty cool, might get it one day.
Then again I don't really use the camera that often unless I'm REALLY bored.

Toon_Link

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.