Forums

Topic: Nostalgia review copy

Posts 21 to 40 of 40

Corbs

Here are two pages from the art book that accompanied the review copy. This is a great little book. It's got over 50 pages of artwork and information from the game.

Untitled

Untitled

Plain old gamer :)

SgtSawkz

Man, I can't wait for this! Corbie...I envy you.

Golden Sun the Dark Dawn:
Best game ever in the making?
Yes it is

SonicMaster

LUCKY! You even get an art book?! When will the Boy and His Blob review be up? Can you give a really positive outlook on it?

SonicMaster

Corbs

Boy and His Blob review will be up on Monday. And if you're thinking about getting it, do.

SonicMaster

Well, I was. It's on my birthday list at the #1 spot, and I already know I'm getting it. Seriously, I do.

SonicMaster

StarBoy91

That's some cool artwork.

To each their own

Corbs

Yeah this art book is really awesome. It's also got a lot of history that you can read up on to better understand the different locales in the game you'll travel to.

WaLuigi1982

@Corbie
I think I am going to have to buy a DS now just to play this game.

WaLuigi1982

Noire

It's been impossible for me to even post in this thread due to my extreme jealousy, but I think I have it under control now. I want all that awesome stuff so bad it makes me cry...

Anyways, that's some really cool swag you recieved, Corbie, and let me say I can't wait for the review and the contest. I'm gonna win that copy of Nostalgia for sure, I can feel it!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Corbs

Well I wish you luck PhoenixSage. The contest should begin shortly. And I promise we'll put the review up at midnight on the 27th.

Edited on by Corbs

Noire

Corbie wrote:

Well I wish you luck PhoenixSage. The contest should begin shortly.

Excellent, mwahaha, and thank you.

Corbie wrote:

And I promise we'll put the review up at midnight on the 27th.

Midnight on the 27th? I'll be there to see it. I really cannot wait to play this game; it looks right up my alley. Should be a good read and hopefully a good game to go along with it.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Corbs

We're going to be giving away a copy of Nostalgia soon.

WolfRamHeart

Holy crabs, that is awesome news!!!

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

malpon

I gotta get me that!

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

Corbs

We'll have details of the giveaway soon. Should be a cool giveaway.

OldBoy

@Corbie. I wanna be you . Your so lucky dude!! I think you should do a competition to win a day at your house, that'd be sweet

What's this bit for again?

James

That competition is open to UK entrants, right? You know, like... er.. . staff?

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Corbs

LOL, sure James. No fine print on this one.

JayArr

Can you give a few general impressions on this game, Corbie? Less than a week away and I'm getting excited for some RPG action.

EDIT: So much for the review blackout. Game Informer is out with a review of Nostalgia in it.

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.