Forums

Topic: None of the Nintendo DS games that were released as launch titles in the United States on November 21, 2004 used the Y button to punch enemies.

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

maar2003

It’s true that none of the Nintendo DS games that were released as launch titles in the United States on November 21, 2004 used the Y button to punch enemies?

maar2003

Vinny

Big if true.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

NinChocolate

I still don’t Y. I map to B if I can. It’s why I prefer emulators for some things so I don’t have to Y when I want to B button

NinChocolate

maar2003

Are you referring to the DS or Game Boy emulators when you said that why you "prefer emulators for some things so" you "don't have to Y when" you "want to B button?

maar2003

Anti-Matter

Why does it really matter for NO Y button for punch ?
What games do you play ?

Anti-Matter

Dogorilla

Looking at the list of North American launch games, Mario 64 and Spider-Man 2 are the only ones that seem like they might involve punching. I don't know about the latter but Mario 64 DS uses the A button to punch. I'd be interested to know why you're asking this incredibly specific question though?

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

maar2003

@Dogorilla Actually, Spider-Man 2 for the Nintendo DS uses the A button to punch while it uses the Y button to kick.

Edited on by maar2003

maar2003

maar2003

@Dogorilla I was doing this question because I want everyone to answer to it that it is true or not that none of the Nintendo DS games that were released as launch titles in the United States on November 21, 2004 used the Y button to punch enemies.

maar2003

BabyYoda71

This is a... very interesting forum.

Is this the date the DS came out?

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Dogorilla

@maar2003 There you go then, it is indeed true that none of the North American DS launch games use the Y button to punch. That still doesn't explain why you want to know though!

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic