Forums

Topic: Nobody Excited For Rock Man Zero Collection?

Posts 101 to 109 of 109

Tylr

Megaman Zero Collection was friggin impossible compared to MMZX, my first Megaman game(yeah, i know, i missed out). Megaman Zero Collection has really taught me true game difficulty. Makes Mario look like he has an easy job. Back on topic: MMZC holds up pretty well, as it shows the Gameboy Advance still refuses to die. Makes even the classic Megaman's look like a calkwalk(Megaman 3 is an exception). Zero is the coolest reploid ever. (Hence my avatar)

My Pikmin are ready.

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7968-5215

Funky_Gamer

Tylr wrote:

Zero is the coolest reploid ever. (Hence my avatar)

How about coolest character ever?

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

TeeJay

Tylr wrote:

Megaman Zero Collection was friggin impossible compared to MMZX, my first Megaman game(yeah, i know, i missed out). Megaman Zero Collection has really taught me true game difficulty. Makes Mario look like he has an easy job. Back on topic: MMZC holds up pretty well, as it shows the Gameboy Advance still refuses to die. Makes even the classic Megaman's look like a calkwalk(Megaman 3 is an exception). Zero is the coolest reploid ever. (Hence my avatar)

I guess MMZX was made for the newer generation of non gamers.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Philip_J_Reed

Chicken Brutus wrote:

Grr...stuck on MMZ3...the forest boss in the first batch of bosses. Does this guy not have a weakness? He's brutalizing me! I'm getting frustrated as on each pass through the stage I can't resist picking up all the data discs, and then he pulls down my pants, powders my rear, spanks me, gives me a stern lecture, and sends me to my room to think about what I've done, and I have to do it all over again.

Just now went back to the game, and this guy fell without a problem. Just needed to use a little Blade Man strategy on him!

So I finished MMZ3 and started on 4. 4 so far is very difficult. I appreciate the way they gave the stages unique gimmicks (the underwater maze, the heat you have to hide from, etc.) but man is it tough. I know you can change the weather to make it easier, but I did that once (without realizing it) and didn't get anything from the boss when I beat him. Then I went back to beat him again normally and he's not there, so I guess I lost that weapon/upgrade forever?

Arrrrggghhhh.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Philip_J_Reed

It's hard to say which one I liked best, since it's been so long since I played the first two and a half games. But, if I remember correctly, I think 2 was probably my favorite. 1 was fantastic...and I seem to remember 2 being a similar but refined experience. 3 started to feel like more of the same...not in a bad way, but it kept it from standing out.

4 is definitely a different experience entirely, so we'll see what I think about that. I've only beaten two stages so far...it's tough!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

TeeJay

I likes MMZ3 best, simply because you change colors as you change powers. After that, you have to collect parts and crap. So annoying.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Philip_J_Reed

I still can't say for sure what my favorite MMZ game is, but I can assure at this point that it won't be 4.

I'm stuck on that stupid boss that appears after you beat half the missions. He has too many nearly-undodgeable attacks, he barely telegraphs any of them, they all so massive damage, and he's got three health bars! Also, he has no weakness, and you have to fight through a very tedious level to reach him, liberating soldiers and sitting through long dialogues along the way. AWESOME.

Seriously, though...a note to developers...if you have to give even an interim boss three health bars, odds are you're artificially inflating the difficulty. Just sayin'.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.