Forums

Topic: No pokemon game this year?

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

Shadow100

Pokémon Smash is currently in the process of airing and has has Junichi Masuda arrive on the show and make the announcement for which the world has been waiting. In this announcement, he unveiled the release of Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2. This game is the third game of Generation V and follows in a similar pattern to past releases and is due for release on the Nintendo DS in June 2012. We'll bring more as it comes.
Serebii.net says its for the DS o.o

DarkLloyd

im confused as to the pokemon black/white 2 would i get anyithing new or noticable version by buying black 2 compared to having black already?

DarkLloyd

Wintendo

Swiket wrote:

voog2 wrote:

Swiket wrote:

Pokemon Black and White 2 this June, they didn't say if it was for the DS or 3DS

Yes they did, they said it's for the 3DS.

But Masuda just tweeted it's for the DS.

Sorry I read somewhere that it was, then the website edited it's info. My bad xD

3DS Friend Code: 4038-6316-0742 Add me, and tell me via Backloggery. Which reminds me, add me on backloggery! I'm kinda lonely on there :)
My Backloggery - My Tunes -

3DS Friend Code: 4038-6316-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: Mothim

Drawdler

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Unfortunately, it's DS. Listen to Masuda himself, not a random guy on the net. XD
I have no idea how to feel about this...

What?

Wh...What???

Ex...cuse me.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

DarkLloyd

so its like grey split into 2 games then, im still confused by this what more differences could they make between the games at this point now some people are going to end up buying the game 2 times over

DarkLloyd

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.