Forums

Topic: Nintendo DSi Center - is it legit???

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

GreenSpleen

Has anyone used the Nintendo DSi Center website? I cant find any complaints about it but I just cant see how this can be legit. Paying $39 for a lifetime membership of downloads sound to good to be true and even though they claim they have a distribution agreement with Nintendo it seems to me Nintendo would be losing major money by not selling the games at retail. Someone help me here. Thanks.

Edited on by theblackdragon

GreenSpleen

Toon_Link

This can't be legit. It's too good to be legit.

Toon_Link

Old_School

Any site that states that you can sign up and receive free commercial software is absolutely a scam. It sounds as though it is a scam. I would say it is digital copies of movie in proper format along with homebrew, illegal roms and other software that may damage your DSi. The DSi does not support themes, dead give away. I would say away.

Who Is search: http://www.whois.net/whois/nintendodsicenter.com

There is not much on the site due to the SSL.

I would stay away!

Vegeta: Just...just...transform damn you...
Bulma: We are going to have a penthouse sweet...and he'll drive a corvet...and we will make love every single...
Zarbon: (transforms)
Bulma: KILL IT WITH FIRE!

theblackdragon

if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Nintendo themselves have never announced any kind of deal like this, which they would totally be all over if they were indeed partnered with that website in order to provide content in any kind of downloadable form -- and note that you'd need some kind of flashcart in order to play these newly downloaded games (it'd be the only way to get 'em onto your DSi, since you can't download things directly to system memory from the Browser), and Ninty has been doing their best to take out flashcart distributors at every turn.

bottom line, current-gen DS/i games are only available either at retail or in the DSi Shop. anything else is piracy.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.