Showing 1 to 4 of 4
1. Posted: Wed 24th Jun 2009 17:45 BST
Ok, so there's 3 games that I have on my wishlist, but I'm still not sure in what order to purchase them (I can't get them all at once). What should be at the top of my list?
1. Super Mario 64 DS - I have the original on VC. Are the additions in the DS version enough to merit purchasing it?2. Chrono Trigger - I'm not the greatest at RPG games, but I do enjoy the occasional one. How would you rate it's difficulty?3. The Legendary Starfy - I've heard only good things about this game, but is it good enough to come before these other two?
Thanks for your input. Also, (haha, two-part question) for future purchases, here's my list. I know the games aren't out yet, but maybe just give me your opinion on what you're looking forward to more, or what you think will be the better game to get.
1. Scribblenauts - if it works as good as advertised, this could be one wicked, wicked game. 2. M&L Bowser's Inside Story - I like Partners in Time well enough, but it didn't blow me out of the water... 3. Kindom Hearts 358/2 Days - Like I said, I'm not great at RPG games, so I guess I'll have to wait to see how difficult this would be.
Thanks again for your opinions!
Edited on Wed 24th June, 2009 @ 17:47 by she_gamer
3DS FC: 4253-3584-2907
2. Posted: Wed 24th Jun 2009 18:02 BST
Definately get Mario 64. There are things you can do with the touch screen that make gameplay really fun and challenging. The mini-games are a blast too and differ slightly from the mini games on New Super Mario Bros.
Beware the evil Rocketchu. She's mad! She's crazy! She's a Rabid Pikachu! (But still so adorable)
3. Posted: Wed 24th Jun 2009 18:04 BST
get "The World Ends With You."
that DS game was amazing. i can't wait for a sequal
4. Posted: Wed 24th Jun 2009 18:16 BST
Since you say that you aren't that good at RPG's I would recommend going with Starfy and Scribblenauts. Starfy is really awesome and Scribblenauts should be great! Chrono Trigger isn't that difficult and its not your typical RPG. I would actually recommend that over Starfy but if you don't want to take a risk just stick with Starfy.
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart