Forums

Topic: (NA) 7/13/09 predictions

Posts 81 to 100 of 144

aoeder

@TheEmulationZones: It isn't a link. I got the information from the "New Releases" section of the Nintendo Channel on the Wii. I just hope that KuBoS comes out too...

I really wonder if Nintendo will be dumb enough to release just Brain Challenge...

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

TwilightV

They don't really show much of DSiWare on the Nintendo Channel, yet they show practically every WiiWare game. We should see those up tonight.

TwilightV

aoeder

@TwilightV: There is still a CHANCE that KuBoS could come since last week, Asphalt 4 was on the Nintendo Channel, but not BASE 10...

aoeder

TwilightV

Yeah, I find it VERY odd that 1st party DSiWare games are never mentioned...

TwilightV

aoeder

@TwilightV: Probably because they can change the release dates of first party games much easier than third party games.

aoeder

aoeder

So, does anyone know for SURE if KuBoS could be coming this week?

aoeder

TheEmulationZones

That was rather a fast check wasent it? Where did you go? Wikipedia? kekekekeke

Told You So!

minial100

WOA!!! Yep, then I'm goin to check Nintendo website; they often say when.
EDIT: Do you have MK DS Emulationzones?

Edited on by minial100

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

TheEmulationZones

Wi-Fi? Oh i'm sorry somehow Wi-Fi does not work at Mario kart and such games as Metroid & Starfox, But the others do... Also my internet is going weird, i can't connect the internet with my DSi & Ds lite... Are ther any other Tourneys? Never did one actualy!

Told You So!

Kenji510

@TheEmulationZones

I seen one of your videos in your youtube channel and i saw the the Artstyle KuBos preview and its name gonna be called "Boxus" for the US? will that be the official name or still be KuBos?

Man cant wait tomorrow to download and play that game, pretty excited now and looks fun.. kinda reminds me of that game for PSP called PQ and Cube!

Edited on by Kenji510

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

TheEmulationZones

Well again i'm thinking of either BoXus or CuBox, but i don't know the real names, same with Boxlife, thought i was gonna be Cubelife but its the same name! So don't blame me if its wrong...

Told You So!

TheEmulationZones

Yea its realy good you know... (rubbing it in XP)

Told You So!

Stuffgamer1

Y'know what? Tomorrow is Monday the 13th. According to Garfield, our release is going to be even crappier than usual.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

aoeder

I just hope you guys aren't getting this information from Wikipedia... because I edited in the dates for Brain Challenge and Art Style: KuBoS...

So, where are you getting this information from?

aoeder

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.