Forums

Topic: (NA) 7/13/09 predictions

Posts 41 to 60 of 144

TheEmulationZones

Haha u kiding me? Europe also said its summer even nintendolife says it duh, go to upcoming games at DsiWare you will see flipnote studio Eu/Us Summer 2009! In your face again, btw i don't need to prove because i'm alwase right just like boxlife and sudoku master and brain challenge ....

Told You So!

SSBFan_12

DONT ARGUE LIKE GAMESPOT, SHEESH!!!

Layton Fan001
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Puzzle maniacs rejoice

Cheezy

You know, what if he's actually right? Maybe he does have sources.

Who Are You?

TheEmulationZones

Wikipedia is crap if you talk about Dsi/DsiWare... Dident Wikipedia said it was coming April,March and they just pick something. Your angry because you don't wanna hear the truth, and i know i don't got prove, you just gotta believe me... Thanks Cheezy ...

Edited on by TheEmulationZones

Told You So!

Cheezy

No problem but this doesn't mean I'm taking any sides I don't want to get caught in this or anything...

Who Are You?

Cheezy

Wait so according to you, it comes out the 31st of July on Europe and August 3rd here?

Who Are You?

TheEmulationZones

Yup! All in the same week , so no problem and complains for Nintendo, i also heard that the new firmware would come out the same date sometime...

Told You So!

Cheezy

And you are sure about this? I would like to know your source, just so my excitement doesn't build up alot then to find out it didn't happen then. I'd have to find out where you lived...

Who Are You?

minial100

Hate to burst your bubble, but the 31st and the 3rd aren't in the same week! Whatever. I'm sick of arguing with you. It's like walking up a down esculator.

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

Cheezy

It technically is. It's not IN the same week, persay, but it's within one weeks time (7 days) and again I'm not taking sides.

Who Are You?

TheEmulationZones

Fine, i will stop... but i would like to hear: "O! I'm sorry, guess you where right at all! Cries" Once i'm right at all...

Told You So!

Cheezy

Why thank you lol.

Who Are You?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.